CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6677|The View From The Afternoon
This is kinda annoying because I was going to reserve the nick CruZader for BF2142 and someone already took it. So I kinda assume it was the same guy who snatched the same nick for BF2, who hasn't played at all. That pisses me off.. Reserve a nick and don't use it.. I hope you feel good inside and enjoy a good nights sleep you filthy scum and I at least hope you use the nick this time. Grr..
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6663|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

CruZ4dR wrote:

This is kinda annoying because I was going to reserve the nick CruZader for BF2142 and someone already took it. So I kinda assume it was the same guy who snatched the same nick for BF2, who hasn't played at all. That pisses me off.. Reserve a nick and don't use it.. I hope you feel good inside and enjoy a good nights sleep you filthy scum and I at least hope you use the nick this time. Grr..
guilty.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6584|British Columbia, Canada
where do you reserve names? (been camping/dirtbiking for a week)
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6711|Tampa Bay Florida
Osama Bin Laden reserved your name.  Their new strategy is to reserve all possible names for BF2142, thus causing the BF2 players to start a riot, eventually leading the USA into a civil war and in the end detroying the entire country as we know it

Or, maybe EA/Dice just F'ed up

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-08-26 18:39:39)

CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
If it actually turns out to be you I will hunt you down and shave all your body hair when you sleep
Home
Section.80
+447|6869|Seattle, Washington, USA

LT.Victim wrote:

where do you reserve names? (been camping/dirtbiking for a week)
http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … teran.aspx
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6661|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
i reserved Luke_Skywalker  think I will get it, even tho my bf2 name is festerthemolester
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefie … teran.aspx

Is there any way that I can still get the name or is it lost forever because of this noob?

Last edited by CruZ4dR (2006-08-26 18:42:17)

Chou
+737|6812
lol @ people getting happy and posting their future names for the game on a forum
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6612|Reisterstown, MD

Yup. Someone got my name as well which is funny cuz I didn't think anyone knew me outside of my squad..oh well.
Diogenese
Philosopher King
+16|6616|New York State, USA
Sorry to hear that. I got mine.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6671|Washington DC

CruZ4dR wrote:

Ummm are you sure??  It was my understanding that the Vet program just allowed existing BF2 names to be reserved by the person who registered that name in BF2.  Since some guy got CruZader for BF2, then only he could reserve it in the Vet program ... not you.

I am assuming that once the game ships (and the Vet program ends), then all the non-reserved names will be released.

So, it is possible that the name is not reserved ...
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6663|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

killer21 wrote:

Yup. Someone got my name as well which is funny cuz I didn't think anyone knew me outside of my squad..oh well.
except the fact you've posted:

a) a link to your stats to the left.
b) a sig.. which clearly states your BF2 name.

gg.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6719

killer21 wrote:

I reserved your name.
Raphael
Wtf Padders!! Padders!!!
+18|6642|Boston, Massachusetts

spawnofthemist wrote:

killer21 wrote:

gg.
https://www.oohshiny.net/gallery/d/92-2/owned-birdshit.jpg

Last edited by Raphael (2006-08-26 20:38:28)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6699|Middle of nowhere
I think the only way to get veteran status is by using your own name again for 2142... b/c i just tryed using like 100 different names other than my BF2 name, and none of them worked, most of them said "BF2 name already in use by another player".... wtf?
JimmyBotswana
+82|6607|Montreal
I have successfully reserved the name Mech_Whore

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OSS-CAPT-SPEIRS
+13|6753|Orange County, CA
I just tried reserving a name and gota blank screen that said "E 999 $ 4 $"

Does the site confirm after you reserve it?
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6677|Brisbane, Australia

Theres a gitch with the system going on there

Talk to the support center
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6477|Atlanta, GA USA

spawnofthemist wrote:

killer21 wrote:

gg.
owned. gg
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6679|WPB, FL. USA
It took a lot of research but I found the puke that stole your tag his name is CruZader 
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6671|Washington DC

OSS-CAPT-SPEIRS wrote:

I just tried reserving a name and gota blank screen that said "E 999 $ 4 $"

Does the site confirm after you reserve it?
Yes ... at least it did when I reserved my beloved OrangeHound.
Intheshadows
+5|6565
if the name is being used in BF2 you cant reserve it....
MorbidFetus
+76|6572|Ohio
I wonder how many people are reserving names so they can sell them on eBay....
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6740|Las Vegas

CruZ4dR wrote:

This reminds me of something......some fucker is driving around in my Diablo, the fucking flithy scum. How dare he take my car.  I wanted it way before he wanted it, so it's mine goddamnit! 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard