[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6593|Iceland
All u do i complain about the game, its fucking BETA so u are supose to report bugs to Dice so they fix it, BETA is not so u get the best score and have a 1000 point adv. for the real release, its u testing the game.
Now shut up and test it
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6662|under there hayousaidunderwear
Agreed.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6478|Vancouver, USA
Preach, on.  +1 for you.
starman7
+15|6724
Yep.  Too many dumbasses complaining about a buggy beta.
mattajohnstone
+15|6787
word +1

and if any of you beta people hate the game that much give it to me and ill do the job you should be doing
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center
I have yet to complain.  In fact, I quite like the beta.  I also quite like knifing people in the face.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6709
Agree'd they mone because they get pwnt.

i however love the beta.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6526|London (At Heart)

Roger that.

I will test to the best of my ability when I can't play the game for 100 seconds before I CTD.

Maybe I should just stare at the pretty interface?

However, I can say the knife isn't bugged, I shanked someone for my first ever kill

Shem

Last edited by Shem (2006-08-26 10:01:03)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6768|Human Meat Shield

JaM3z wrote:

i however love the beta.
What does "pwnt" mean? Sorry I obviously alot older, trying to get into the lingo with you younger folks.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6593|Iceland

imdead wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

i however love the beta.
What does "pwnt" mean? Sorry I obviously alot older, trying to get into the lingo with you younger folks.
pwnt = owned = getting killed in some ''cool'' way and the guy that kills u says ''owned'' to u

or u get flamed so badly on a forum that u get ''owned''
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6648|Washington DC

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

All u do i complain about the game, its fucking BETA so u are supose to report bugs to Dice so they fix it, BETA is not so u get the best score and have a 1000 point adv. for the real release, its u testing the game.
Now shut up and test it
QFT

I think that most of the people who volunteered as Beta Testers don't know that it means that they are to help test and diagnose bugs .... instead, I imagine that most of them think they are getting a new & free game to play.

I've been a beta tester before, and I know what is involved.  You do the testing because you love the software and want to make a contribution to its success.
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
I'm 2/3 way through installing,i hope it works.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6526|London (At Heart)

jord wrote:

I might reinstall...

Last time I did it cut down the crashes a little bit, that may just be the problem.

Ho-hum.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6718|Las Vegas
Sounds like someone didnt get a beta key....
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
Like Bf2 bf2142 doesn't work on my computer.

And now i can't use my only beta key at my other house.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6593|Iceland

ShotYourSix wrote:

Sounds like someone didnt get a beta key....
i can wait for the public BETA : /
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

I think people are more interested in getting their stats up instead of actually beta testing the game. 
Home
Section.80
+447|6846|Seattle, Washington, USA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I have yet to complain.  In fact, I quite like the beta.  I also quite like knifing people in the face.
Maybe you guys think that all the beta testers are just complaining because that's all you see. The ones that aren't complaining are either playing or talking on the beta forums.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6718|Las Vegas
The stats are really not working that well at this point.  Leaderboards are though......
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6693|Vancouver BC Canada
The more they complain the more DICE/EA works on it.....Hopefully

OMFG It crashes to desktop!!! Have to fix that.

I am not a beta tester.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6593|Iceland
all stats will be reset anyways
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6709

imdead wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

i however love the beta.
lol im 19 so not exactly young..

it means owned can be said

owned
ownt
pwnt
pwned
pwenerized

and other way you can think off.
Sheep of War
+40|6642
I agree that complaining about complainers accomplishes anything and everthing. Now that you laid down the law, the complaining is sure to stop.

Seriously, the game isn't playable enough to even test it.
topthrill05
+125|6577|Rochester NY USA

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Now shut up and test it
Maybe play the beta. Then you can talk.

We understand that a beta isn't perfect, but should be playable. And if anyone honestly thinks that the game will be fixed by October lacks common sense.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6590|Your attic

Shem wrote:

jord wrote:

I might reinstall...

Last time I did it cut down the crashes a little bit, that may just be the problem.

Ho-hum.
Don't re-install whatever you do, once you've used your key to play the beta for the first time it then becomes invalid, so even if you re-install it on the same computer it won't let you use your key again.

In short, don't do any re-installing/formatting until the beta goes open.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard