M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6701|Peoria, Illinois
The red and blue tag are known by looking at the uniform.

With the blue tag bug, the guy will be wearing the enemy uniform and is actually on the other team but has a blue name tag overhead. He will get positive points and kills for killing you and you will get positive points and kills for killing him. It will appear as a teamkill in the kill message at the top of the screen and you will get the message "check your fire" as he shoots you.

With the red tag bug, the guy will be wearing your team's uniform and is actually on your team but either he or you will have a red name tag overhead. He will get negative points and no kills for killing you and vice versa. There is no "check your fire" message with the red tag bug.

This is just a heads up for admins to look for out there.

Notice in the pic that he's wearing a chinese uniform and revives the teammate he just Tked.
But also notice the AK-47 kill message at the top of the screen rather than a teamkill message. This would make you think red tag bug but since he has a blue tag and the text message says "check your fire" and "don't hurt you temmates" as he fires back, this is neither of the two bugs. this is a hack.

I went looking to see if this was on any of the public forums but after hours of reading everyhting was related to the red/blue tag bug. I did however find this on a google search: "Teamhack" - What is Teamhack for BF2 you ask? Teamhack fools the server into thinking you are on the enemy team as you play. This means that you can enter enemy veichles with the enemy inside, Revive enemy teammates and kill them again (force statpad, heh) You can use commander hack with team hack, and use the enemys assets on themselves. Also, both teams will always see you as a friendly with teamhack on.

The culprit: sP][D3r http://bf2s.com/player/43499374/

https://upload4.postimage.org/949315_b14d592df4d960a7c20839c56c9d6791/screen002.jpg

Last edited by M1-Lightning (2006-08-25 14:32:11)

Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6720|the middle of nowhere
Oh boy now there's a teamhack!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6664|Howell, Mi USA
Yea ive seen that once before. it sucks kuz u think it's your team then they kill u
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
greenhaven
+47|6435
I had the blue tag bug just today. It sucked, nearly had my tank blown up. Also, I was medic and I could see the guys health level.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6659|London, UK
Happened to me as well had this player i think his name was noobmurder and he was shooting every1 (enemy to us he was friendly) and his friendlies and every1 was saying to kick the bastard!!1

Last edited by bullit (2006-08-25 14:38:03)

Not
Great success!
+216|6546|Chandler, AZ
Ahhhhh I wish I remembered where I saw something about this. I know it's on these forums but I've got no idea what thread since there are so many about glitches.

What I do remember, vaguely, is that it has something to do with server admins switching players at a certain time. That's the best I can do. It's not much but it's a start if you'd like to put the time in to search more. I know it's here somewhere.
Wheelchairdude
Leader of Cripples!
+8|6496|Rochester Minnesoata
That happened to me on the server I was on lastnight! Weird!

Wheel(;
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

Not wrote:

Ahhhhh I wish I remembered where I saw something about this. I know it's on these forums but I've got no idea what thread since there are so many about glitches.

What I do remember, vaguely, is that it has something to do with server admins switching players at a certain time. That's the best I can do. It's not much but it's a start if you'd like to put the time in to search more. I know it's here somewhere.
This is an actual hack, not a glitch.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6499|Belgium

M1-Lightning wrote:

I went looking to see if this was on any of the public forums but after hours of reading everyhting was related to the red/blue tag bug. I did however find this on a google search: "Teamhack" - What is Teamhack for BF2 you ask? Teamhack fools the server into thinking you are on the enemy team as you play. This means that you can enter enemy veichles with the enemy inside, Revive enemy teammates and kill them again (force statpad, heh) You can use commander hack with team hack, and use the enemys assets on themselves. Also, both teams will always see you as a friendly with teamhack on.
Cant wait to download it :p

(J/k btw, if youre stupid enough to believe otherwise)
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

iPoon.be wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

Cant wait to download it :p

(J/k btw, if youre stupid enough to believe otherwise)
Yeah, you'd make a lot of friends REAL fast. lol
KVNY
+25|6625|SoCal
yeah, i had this just the other day.  I was gunner on a tank.  I saw this guy in an MEC unform run out.  He looked at me and i looked at him.  He had a blue tag.  Then i realized "wait, wtf? i'm on us??  So i took a chance, hoped out of the tank and put a SRAW in the back of his buggy as he was driving away.  It gave all the normal things for a teamkill "KVNY [Teamkills] Soinso" etc.  But i looked in the score and i got the normal 2 points for the kill so yeah...

Last edited by KVNY (2006-08-28 12:00:46)

gearpig
+6|6731|SoCal
I had a teammate once who had a red tag. He could ride in my vehicle and he could kill me. But if I shot at him I got the check your fire warning, and if I killed him I got penalized for a TK.
taxi2you
+22|6614|Missouri
I don't think it is a bug.  I kicked six people over the course of one that night with this "problem".  They were getting points for killing both teams.  It was usually two guys at a time and they were always together in a tank or vehicle of some kind.  I watched one bunch go in a kill a few enemy guys and take the flag, then turned and killed me and got all the points.  He showed blue to me but showed up on the other teams roster.  He was kicked for that one and came back and wanted to argue so I quickly banned him with instructions on how to be unbanned after his "errors" were fixed.
ShaneDiddy
+3|6444|Virginia, USA

bullit wrote:

Happened to me as well had this player i think his name was noobmurder and he was shooting every1 (enemy to us he was friendly) and his friendlies and every1 was saying to kick the bastard!!1
LoL no hack there...NoobMurderer just does that on purpose

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard