oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6518
is there anyway to adjust the sensitivity of the tv missile crosshair? i need it to move slower
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6662|Washington DC

Have you tried adjusting the sensitivity in your BF2 vehicle controls to see if this has an effect ... or do you expect one of us to experiment for you?

Last edited by OrangeHound (2006-08-25 09:54:38)

d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6698|Hell's prison
Burn...
RustyNails
BF2s US Server Admin
+31|6632|Margaritaville via Austin

or, since he obviously doesn't know, he could be simply asking advice from more experience players....

don't be an asshat just because you can.

Last edited by RustyNails (2006-08-25 10:00:17)

S1lent-Stryke
+12|6543|UK
get a mouse with sensitivity adjustment's my advice
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6547|Valhalla

S1lent-Stryke wrote:

get a mouse with sensitivity adjustment's my advice
Yep, i use a g5 and i play BF with 2000dpi but drop it down to about 1000dpi when gunning in a Heli
oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6518
i got a razer copperhead and yes ive dropped it down to 400 dpi it works on tv's but its still not low enough for me
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6662|Washington DC

RustyNails wrote:

or, since he obviously doesn't know, he could be simply asking advice from more experience players....

(Assuming you are directing this toward me) ... you are correct

Dang ... I did it again ... bad OrangeHound ... bad dog  (I'll just go crawl into my cave and think about how I should play well with others)

loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6547|Valhalla

oneshotsnipednoobfag wrote:

i got a razer copperhead and yes ive dropped it down to 400 dpi it works on tv's but its still not low enough for me
any slower and your mouse will stop moving...
oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6518

OrangeHound wrote:

RustyNails wrote:

(Assuming you are directing this toward me) ... you are correct

Dang ... I did it again ... bad OrangeHound ... bad dog  (I'll just go crawl into my cave and think about how I should play well with others)

or you can stay on topic of what the thread is about and deal with your personal lifestyles by yourself.

anyways, i got it fixed, found an extra sensitivity button under my mouse program.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard