|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6771|Leipzig/Germany
ok, i have to admid i'm a vehicle whore myself but this guy tops them all

http://bf2s.com/player/47495174/

he is lousy as a ground pounder and not even 1% of his kills comes from infantry weapons the rest comes from vehicles especially heli *crazy*

on the other hand he's the player with the fewest time in karkand
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6575|Kent, UK
yawn:
old
Souljah
+42|6687
dam thats a nice chopper k/d ratio
Doliss
..I should be studying..
+5|6488|Sterling, VA
guess some people think of this game as a flight simulator......with extra targets to kill on the ground.  As most would think of it as an infantry game with vehicles.  At least that's the way i take stats like that
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6585|England

Bloody hell....that is one big ass vehicle whore.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6775|Scotland

Nobody CARES about these stupid useless facts.
Please dont post them anymore for gods sake.
And if you used the bloody SEARCH function, you will find thousands of these topics, all with the same rude response by people because WE DONT CARE.
Why cant people understand that?
Its not something interesting about BF2.
And people dont go looking at guys stats just to seen how good or shit they are.

Thump-GoA-
Thump the ARTY finder!!
+31|6679
Pretty boring stats if you ask me.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6600|Melbourne, Australia.
But 10kd in a heli...wow.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6739|California

Jesus Ice-Skating Christ.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6585|England

I wonder how active these forums would be if people actually did use search and never posted so called "worthless topics like this"
hordi74
+16|6484|Capital City of Nds, Germany
nice sniper rifle k/d LOL
syndicat111
+39|6697|UK
lol it says that the vehicles account for 106% of all kills 

Last edited by syndicat111 (2006-08-25 07:18:38)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6713|Howell, Mi USA
omg does there really have to be another thread about this
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
High Spirit
+5|6591|Canada, Eh?
Like i've mentioned before... lets erase all posts in every forum and start over... everything that can be said about BF2 has been said and you get flamed if you (heaven forbid) start another message on the topic.
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6771|Leipzig/Germany

zimmer92 wrote:

And if you used the bloody SEARCH function, you will find thousands of these topics, all with the same rude response by people because WE DONT CARE.
And people dont go looking at guys stats just to seen how good or shit they are.

Nobody CARES about these stupid posts like yours.
And if you used the bloody SEARCH function, you will find thousands of these topics, all with the same rude response by people because WE DONT CARE what people like you think of post by us.
And people do go looking at guys stats just to seen how good or shit they are, cause that's what half this website is above

to make it short: if you don't want to read posts stay away and jerk-off or whatever you do - nobody forces you to read anything
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6556|Search Whore killing fields
hes a chopper whore, not a vehicle whore. Colnel with less than 200 armor kills?
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6713|Howell, Mi USA
It's called cluttering the forums with useless bullcrap that no1 cares about anymore.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6649|Washington, DC

I'd say ECR.RC is the biggest vehicle whore. I think whore's a stupid descriptor to be honest, but when I use it it's usually on someone who keeps using the same vehicle over and over and still sucks with it. ECR.RC has 11 armor combat medals and hes not very good with the armor either.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6552|Denmizzark!!
Its a glitch.. you cant have 106% kills in something.. at least to my knowledege:)
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6580|Australia, NSW

High Spirit wrote:

Like i've mentioned before... lets erase all posts in every forum and start over... everything that can be said about BF2 has been said and you get flamed if you (heaven forbid) start another message on the topic.
lol. search the word "search" and you'll get every page appearing, usually about someone whinging that they have seen something like another topic before.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6775|Scotland

|60|Cobalt wrote:

zimmer92 wrote:

Nobody CARES about these stupid posts like yours.
And if you used the bloody SEARCH function, you will find thousands of these topics, all with the same rude response by people because WE DONT CARE what people like you think of post by us.
And people do go looking at guys stats just to seen how good or shit they are, cause that's what half this website is above

to make it short: if you don't want to read posts stay away and jerk-off or whatever you do - nobody forces you to read anything
Just read the other replies and shut up.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6735
this thread is going to get ping ponged if it doesnt get closed...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6697|Middle of nowhere

syndicat111 wrote:

lol it says that the vehicles account for 106% of all kills 
some of that is because BF2 counts TK's as kills in vehicles
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6677|WPB, FL. USA

stryyker wrote:

Jesus Ice-Skating Christ.
BRILLIANT!
You managed to insult Conservative Christians twice in the same post {let alone the NFL and most Democrats}  Oooops, Fumble! 

stryyker, I admit it - You got talent.  +1 for you my friend
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6825|Orlando, FL - Age 43
'Flaming' (personal attacks) are not well received on these forums.

Making your way through other people's stats and criticisizing them on how they legitimately play the game is not welcome here. If someone decides that their way of having fun is to play only one class, one particular weapon, one map or anything else of this nature it is nobody's business to critisize in the open forum.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard