notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center
That's me.  As much as I'd love to make fun of almost all of you, this isn't the point of the thread.  I've had enough of my own and other people's threads closed due to flaming.  That doesn't mean I don't think you're all idiots, but I'd actually like to give you a chance to fight back/defend yourselves.  Yeah, that's right, TMo shows compassion.  I'd imagine it must be rough for you to always be wrong, always have your egos deflated, and then suffer from poor self esteem but hey, sometimes the truth hurts.

Anyway, the purpose of this thread is for you, my self-proclaimed mortal enemies, to flame me.  I won't defend myself and when I do reply, it will be to show my praise for your courage and, hopefully, originality.  Don't worry about getting too personal, offending me, or hurting my non-existant emotions.  Do your worst.

Mods and admins, consider this a request to keep this thread open indefinitely, unless of course the flaming starts to be directed toward someone other than myself.  I know you're supposed to keep the forums friendly and flame-free, but honestly, I don't mind.

Everyone else, remember, don't hate the playa, hate the game.  When I destroy you here, don't hate me, hate the medium that brought me into your life.  Blame the internet.

Also, please note that there actually are a bunch of you whom I not only don't mind, but actually quite like in a completely heterosexual way.  Some of you make me laugh, some of you actually make intelligent posts...so please, if you don't think this thread is directed toward you, then it probably isn't.  But please feel free to flame away regardless.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6655|California
So.... I guess you dont have many friends, and your parents ignore you.

Why else would you be drawing attention to yourself?

Seek help.
Defiance
+438|6668

You made a thread for people to flame you?

/closed (wishful thinking folks, oh, and im back from bansville YAY!)
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6453|Atlanta, GA USA
well seeing as i just got this game and im better than you, you suck
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
I defended you Thomas,the least you could do is give me a fucking hug.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6522|dunno
Mkay?
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6634|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Bahh you bring a tear to my...japs eye

your ace.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6695

TMo you goat rapist, bestiality lovin' man whore of a child. I hope you die of testicular cancer, anal cancer and colon cancer. You're a noob, you can't play and you're full of yourself.

Do I win?

Just so you know. I don't think this.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Defiance wrote:

You made a thread for people to flame you?

/closed (wishful thinking folks, oh, and im back from bansville YAY!)
Yes.  Seeing as how I could fill a search page with the amount of threads I've had closed due to flaming, I figured I'd create an open forum for it.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6844|-
Thomas... no.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Thomas... no.
I disagree.

In fact, yes.  Quite yes.
Simon
basically
+838|6655|UK
wtf
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6729|St. Andrews / Oslo

roflbump
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
Officially reopened, and therefore, open for business!
cablecopulate
+449|6735|Massachusetts.
Your mother was a snowblower.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

cablecopulate wrote:

Your mother was a snowblower.
The best damn snowblower ever!
Simon
basically
+838|6655|UK
damn your trolling today aint ya TMo
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Simon wrote:

damn your trolling today aint ya TMo
Eh?  This is the first thing I've done that I would even remotely consider trolling.

Plus, I think it's a pretty unfair closure, but with Trig gone and me in the driver's seat, here we go again!
Jenspm
penis

I have a feeling that you've always hated the fact that trigger closed your threads, but now that you have Mod status, you want to take revenge by re-opening it...

Am I right?

Should I become a psychiatrist?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6515|USA
*refusal*
CannonFodder11b
Purple Heart Recipient
+73|6687|Fort Lewis WA
TMo, We dont always get along in the forums, But damn bud, you're good for moral.
This thread is actually pretty funny. +1 to you sir.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Jenspm wrote:

I have a feeling that you've always hated the fact that trigger closed your threads, but now that you have Mod status, you want to take revenge by re-opening it...

Am I right?

There was actually another thread of mine that I made long before becoming a mod that he closed because "I killed him in BF2 and here's payback".

...not that I remember the details or anything.  But I can't remember what the thread was about, nor can I find it in search. 
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6753|Scotland

Jenspm wrote:

Am I right?

No, you aren't. You are just a stupid, helpless and annoying guy.

Seeing as your house is bigger than the fucking titanic, you should just stay there. For life. Don't come out. Ever.

jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Am I right?

There was actually another thread of mine that I made long before becoming a mod that he closed because "I killed him in BF2 and here's payback".

...not that I remember the details or anything.  But I can't remember what the thread was about, nor can I find it in search. 
Just put Triggerhappy998 in author search,thats how i found this.

It's actually quite funny looking at the threads he's posted in,more than half of them are closed with him as the last poster.
Jenspm
penis

Zimmer wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Am I right?

No, you aren't. You are just a stupid, helpless and annoying guy.

Seeing as your house is bigger than the fucking titanic, you should just stay there. For life. Don't come out. Ever.

Wait... Does that mean it'll sink? Crap...

*runs*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard