pvtepyle
+0|6736
Looking at his profile he is eligable for the Combat Infantry medal and the Combat action medal... The only outstanding criteria is IAR-PLay for 33 and 34 minutes?  Where does he play as much as he does and not get a single round lasting more then 34 minutes?  I have only been on for 2 months and already had LONG rounds that lasted well over half an hour! 

Some thoughts on our only Officer in the Ranks -
He has only commanded for 3 hours
He seems to prefer being alone - LONE WOLF 518 hours
He is a hell of a medic but is that purley for selfish Global points?
He has only played WAKE ISLAND 3 times?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

what did Trigger say ? no more posts on BlaZin.UK

who gives a **** what this guy does...
pvtepyle
+0|6736
Apologies.... Didn't know that..

NO CARS... GAME ON!
checkered_jedi
+0|6716
i agree why do we care what he does????? really?
B.Schuss

pvtepyle wrote:

Apologies.... Didn't know that..

NO CARS... GAME ON!
hope I wasn't rude or s.th.

It's just that since BlaZin got to Scnd Lt. this week, we have had countless threads on this guy, with all sorts of speculations, none substantiated by facts.

no need for one more.

we could discuss his stats for days and weeks to come and not reach a sensible conclusion, without a statement from him. So trigger asked that no new threads about this guy should be opened.

thank you all for keeping this forum BlaZin-free...
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England
*Yawn*
B.Schuss

Kobrakai wrote:

*Yawn*
huh ? sorry if I am not entertaining enough...

or are you simply bored right now ?
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England

B.Schuss wrote:

Kobrakai wrote:

*Yawn*
huh ? sorry if I am not entertaining enough...

or are you simply bored right now ?
Yes just like everyone else im bored of the constant threads about blazin.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6740|Canada, Ont
Just someone who wants to be #1, First to Get Highest Rank, Know What Kit Provides The Most Points, Whores The Revival, Will Ignore Kills To Get To A Dead Teammate Because You Have a Larger Chance of Hitting a Dead body with a Difibulator (2 Points) Then Killing an Enemy (2 Points), Obviously Not a Good Combatant Being Out of Experance and Shown by his Low K/D Ration.

Its not about having The highest Global Score, Its about Being Skilled.

Who should you be looking at?

Currently The best Players I've seen are...

Aragoth (I think thats his name)
Addequate (GO CANADA GO!! WOOT, Plays Every Aspect Of The Game Equaly)
BushViper (Nice K/D Ratio...and not all from Planes)

and...

JeSTeR_Player1

LoL...Ya I am good, Shut up...Im just running off 256k and I lag out alot so Scratch off about 500 Deaths and Add 250 Kills. I also Play every Aspect of the Game...Must be a Canadian Thing.

(Just Cheak My Stats)

Someone to look at is the guy whos #2 for Commander, hes Not Far From Getting The Sharpshooter Medal, I think He Will be 1st to Get it...Impressive.
Chazflyz
+1|6812
Look at 5th place Sgt_Maxpower's playtime. Almost twice that of Blazin's,  at 1,490 hours.  Talk about free time.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Just someone who wants to be #1, First to Get Highest Rank, Know What Kit Provides The Most Points, Whores The Revival, Will Ignore Kills To Get To A Dead Teammate Because You Have a Larger Chance of Hitting a Dead body with a Difibulator (2 Points) Then Killing an Enemy (2 Points), Obviously Not a Good Combatant Being Out of Experance and Shown by his Low K/D Ration.

Its not about having The highest Global Score, Its about Being Skilled.

Who should you be looking at?

Currently The best Players I've seen are...

BushViper (Nice K/D Ratio...and not all from Planes)

and...

JeSTeR_Player1

LoL...Ya I am good, Shut up...Im just running off 256k and I lag out alot so Scratch off about 500 Deaths and Add 250 Kills. I also Play every Aspect of the Game...Must be a Canadian Thing.

(Just Cheak My Stats)

Someone to look at is the guy whos #2 for Commander, hes Not Far From Getting The Sharpshooter Medal, I think He Will be 1st to Get it...Impressive.
Your stats are nowhere near impressive.
dan500
+57|6817
YAY! MORE MORE SH1T ABOUT BlaZin.UK

HELL, CAN WE HAVE A FORUM FOR THIS GUY, SO ALL THE PPL WHO SUCK HIS A$$ CAN POST ABOUT HIM?

/Ends Rage
pandis
+1|6730|Australia
LOL, makes me laugh at the people think is skill

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

OMG these nubs just play KIRKLAND.... If we all played that map over and over again I'd have a spm of 5 and kd of 10.

These guys have no skill just play maps that are more condusive to higher scores, any noob can get on kirkland for example at average 100 gp per round!

No respect for those who join the same maps over and over to look good.

panderiz
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6740|Canada, Ont
This is true... Ya Karkand is Easy for Kills, and Team Points.
[BD]AC
+2|6807

pvtepyle wrote:

Where does he play as much as he does and not get a single round lasting more then 34 minutes?
maybe the reason is that u often get the promotion but it doesnt count in bfhq. i had that problem with lot of expert badges and had to do them 2 or 3 times. it also took me 3 days that combat action medal and im sure i had over 33 minute rounds 3 or 4 times coz i did it with a countdown clock. i guess that 33 minutes u also need to add respawn time if u die. so if u die 6 times and respawn time is 10 secs the round has to be 34 minutes (33 mins + 6*10 secs).

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Its not about having The highest Global Score, Its about Being Skilled ..
Ya I am good, Shut up .. I also Play every Aspect of the Game...Must be a Canadian Thing.
(Just Cheak My Stats)

i also play all aspects of the game and im not canadian tho how do u define "skilled"? where in ur stats, badges or medals can i find that? and about sharpshooter i think ur talking about maxpower. he still needs expert pistol and knife and will not get it playing commander all the time.

i only need expert pistol for that sharphooter tho but i hate it running around with pistol and 18 kills in a round is alot hehe
astdanno
+8|6712|New York
What's the big deal?  I've played with him(Blazin) and all he does is run around reviving guys like crazy on city maps.  No big secret.  Anyone can do it if you stay alive long enough.  The guy plays around 8 hours a day and racks up points.  Some life.

Last edited by astdanno (2005-11-12 09:43:12)

emperorphoenix
+5|6745|Westeren Australia
what it with u guys dis'n the top rank guys i mean come on
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Wasn't this thread closed once before?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard