B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6839|Cologne, Germany

for those of you who don't know, EA has set up a BF2142 veteran's program aimed at getting established BF2 players to buy the upcoming BF2142. It offers verious perks, like keeping your old BF2 name for BF2142, an additional unlock for the first rank, and - the crazy part - a exclusive verbal taunt for use in BF2.

Details here:

http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefie … teran.aspx

ROFLCAKES   

a dream has come true. Finally, we'll be able to humiliate fallen enemies like they deserve.../sarcasm

I wonder what that "verbal taunt" will be like.

Suggestions:

"Dude, you suck. Go play pong."
" Ouch. That's gotta hurt."
"Who's your daddy, huh ?!?!"

so, what do you think that verbal taunt will be ?
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6683|Hell's prison
I did this, and simplified the hell out of my name.  My new pick was Devil_Driver.  so much easier to type.  I tried to use DevilDriver, but some fartknocker that probably wont use it already took it.  (Look up DevilDriver in current stats...this jackass has never touched that account, I want my name!!! lol)  But I didnt know about the verbal taunt, thanks for the info.
tehz
<3 Bosnia
+11|6498|gulf of oman
would be nice if it was like one of the two laughing quake 3 characters

"aw-haw-yeah-aw-haw"
DeathsTouch
Team NHB
+35|6652|Los Angeles, CA
Is EA really trying to attract BF2 players using this lame scheme?

I just hope 2142 doesn't kill BF2. I'll be playing BF2 more than 2142. :\
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6625|Warlord
The taunts will never compare to what was available in UT, much less UT2004, so pffft.

And I'm sure I could type something in real quick that would be more appropriate, and might sting more, if the need arose
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6524|Singapore
maybe if you knifed a person and you go "How do you like being killed like the old days?"
Afrika_18
+26|6540
I hope they use what's in my signature as the verbal taunt.  I think it epitomizes what taunts are all about.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6535|Search Whore killing fields
I hope its " BOOM HEADSHOT!"

or my favorite "Fuck you nyte"

and if anyone takes dirtymexican as thier account name I will check ips and hunt you down and rip your balls off and staple them to your basement wall

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-08-24 07:53:39)

tupla_s
+455|6590|Finland
Where did the exclusive war dance animation go, that they promised here
http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … c=veterans?

Last edited by tupla_s (2006-08-24 07:54:48)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

tupla_s wrote:

Where did the exclusive war dance animation go, that they promised here
http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … c=veterans?
someone would use it like bunny hopping to dodge bullets. I am 100% sure they would.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6688|Devon, England
i hope you get a list of like 20 or something, and you get to pick one that will stick with you until the end of time.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6543
Is the taunt supposed to be for 2142? Why does it say it's for BF2 and where the hell is it?
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center
We should get to record and submit our own.

I'm all over "B.Schuss is my manwhore."
alpinestar
+304|6594|New York City baby.
This shit is nothing more than a statistic for them to see how many people will buy 2142 so they know how many man hours they can spare on development, fucking EA.

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-08-25 14:55:22)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

alpinestar wrote:

This shit is nothing more than a statistic for them to see how many people will buy 2142 so they know how many man hours they can spare on development, fucking EA.
What are you crazy? You think EA are slave drivers? They have 1 guy making the game and 300 people testing it
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6825|Australia

DirtyMexican wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

What are you crazy? You think EA are slave drivers? They have 1 guy making the game and 300 people testing it
other way round

298 makers, 1 tester, one reseting accounts.
alpinestar
+304|6594|New York City baby.

DirtyMexican wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_Arts
Under criticism, and no I am not crazy however you might be, why you ask ? well I do not stand infront of jets on runway to force a TK .......
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6627|Tasmania
FUCK YEAH!

I got strangerdanger without the X's!

I'll have to buy 2142 now.
Chou
+737|6788
The taunt will be activated in BF2 once we have played 2142?
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6713
Most likely, that way it will make them more money...
MorbidFetus
+76|6549|Ohio
Great, now we got a new "enemy boat spotted"....
Spiers.ckz
+10|6526

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

I did this, and simplified the hell out of my name.  My new pick was Devil_Driver.  so much easier to type.  I tried to use DevilDriver, but some fartknocker that probably wont use it already took it.  (Look up DevilDriver in current stats...this jackass has never touched that account, I want my name!!! lol)  But I didnt know about the verbal taunt, thanks for the info.
Some lowlife has already taken Spiers.... probably the same guy that took it for BF2 so i had to include my tag in the name, no periods though...

u can have spaces in it for those of you that dont know
Jeopardia_Ferdy
+5|6537
does anyone noticed...the max character count for your name in BF2 exceeds the one for BF 2142 this is redicolouse...i couldn't register my BF2 name cuz it has 15 characters...wtf are those freaks at EA  / Dice totaly dumb or can't they just count?!? I had to delet the underscore in order to get my name...hate hate hate hate you EA!!!
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6773|EUR
Yay lets make life for people who dont buy more of our products even shitter!

*cough unlocks, remember the F2000? People would TK you for it* / *Now lets add a verbal taunt*

////
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6624|Canada
i couldnt keep destruktion_6143, they said it was too long

so now its dest_ruktion

cant wait for those perks to kick in!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard