cdogmn55428
Banned
+12|6459
i hate it when i play for 6 hours +,then when i go to bed/sleep,i dream of the game and the sadd part is that i even die in my dreams,lol, and i still play fiar,i need to drink beer bofore bedtime and just pass out,maybe i the dreams of bf2 will go away silently,lol,, p. s, need karma to give karma
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6524
lol i always dream about bf2 after long sessions of it. in my dreams its usually me hoppin around with paddles, killing everything that moves b4 they can even shoot me once
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6677|Moscow, Russia
Sometimes, just before I wake up, I see that I got 10 more Karma points. Does this count?
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6774|London UK

Its some strange way, you remind me of me when I was younger.

Have a karma point anyway.
cdogmn55428
Banned
+12|6459
hehhe yup, and it feels real to,lol
cdogmn55428
Banned
+12|6459
cool thanksbud "_
SGT.Slayero
+98|6467|Life in a vacuum sucks
yea i had a bf2 dream once but i cant remember it
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

cdogmn55428 wrote:

i hate it when i play for 6 hours +,then when i go to bed/sleep,i dream of the game and the sadd part is that i even die in my dreams,lol, and i still play fiar,i need to drink beer bofore bedtime and just pass out,maybe i the dreams of bf2 will go away silently,lol,, p. s, need karma to give karma
err ... my dreams get all fused when play for long stretches ... may have something to do with dopamine being released ....
SGT.Slayero
+98|6467|Life in a vacuum sucks
hey where is my karma LOL  :LOL:          no karma 

Last edited by SGT.Slayero (2006-08-23 12:54:14)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
sometimes
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
I had 2 dreams of BF2, both vivid - but that was it..

One was just infantry (me as a medic lol).. and one other, somewhat explicit female version ;P
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

You guys need mental help.
Punishr99
+1|6464
Dreamin??? Couple of times while driving I've seen someone out of the corner of my eye and I get ready to jump out to unload on a Spec Ops mofo. Other times I'll see someone climbing a roof access ladder and I think to myself, "Sniper"!!! Just kidding everyone....Not going postal or anything. LMFAO

Need Karma to give Karma
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6547
I've never had a BF2 dream, but I used to have Warcraft3 tower defense dreams and i've also had programming dreams where I dream in code, lol.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

No
cdogmn55428
Banned
+12|6459
guys wanne hear something funny??1 nite i was rushing to catch the lq store be 4 it closed, i was driving my car like i was driving in bf2,thought i could hit the curb/corner like a hummve,, lol, lost a hub cap,,hehehe 2 much beer&bf2,lol
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6696|The Ville

usmarine2005 wrote:

You guys need mental help.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6660|WPB, FL. USA
Better yet - "You know you played too much BF2 when..."

1} A couple of months ago as I was driving near a McDonalds I noticed the flag being lowered and found myself turning into the parking lot.  I don't know what I was thinking but I bet I was subconsciously thinking the enemy was taking a flag.  I was so bothered by it I drove through and got a small fries

2} Just about two weeks ago I seen a chopper flying over to my right and I found myself turning the steering wheel in it's direction and then I started to press the volume button on the steering wheel as if I was going to spot the chopper for my team - just sad 

Other than that, no!  No issues with dreaming about BF2 - living it is bad enough

Kaboom.
cdogmn55428
Banned
+12|6459
hahahaha,to funny
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6535|Denmizzark!!
I dreamt I was choppering on sharqi.. Even in my dream there where tards trying to tk me with the sraw as I was reparing..
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

polarbearz wrote:

No
I thought you died.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

jord wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

No
I thought you died.
bearz never dies.
he was hibernating.
Maxxxie74
+25|6572|Brisbane, Australia
I dream of BF2 often.  The worst part about it is that sometimes I talk in my sleep.  Many a time my wife has reported to me that in the dead of night I uttered any of the following:  "Copy that!",  "Mate, there's a spec ops behind you!", "Shit, I'm hit!  Meeeeedddddiiiiiic!", "I need ammo, can you get the commander to drop a crate for us?".

I try not to read too much into it!

Max.
*e6/TheChronic
+21|6483
i dream of bf2 after like 5 hour sessions.... its happened like 5 or 6 times.... i need karma lol
leesupport
+39|6684
nope never happened to me....i dont play that much to dream about it i guess:]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard