DumpsterDiverr
+0|6428|Pinellas Park FL
since my stats dont show i got basic knife combat, i cant rank up anymore, im owed 3 ranks now, this sucks.
i guess its time to start a new character, just like last time, got stuck because of knife combat.
LilDemon81
+4|6458
Nothing to do with BF2S.com, unfortunately. You are sure you achieved the required IAR kills (7 I think?) on a ranked server?
N)I(N4077th
+10|6477
Do you paly on the same server? If you do you have to go onto a diff one and kill one person.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

DumpsterDiverr wrote:

since my stats dont show i got basic knife combat, i cant rank up anymore, im owed 3 ranks now, this sucks.
i guess its time to start a new character, just like last time, got stuck because of knife combat.
if you want help, you should provide your PID

and if you weren't promoted yet, log off, log back in, join a ranked server, kill one person, et voila, promotion.
that usually does the trick, as 4077 has said.
DumpsterDiverr
+0|6428|Pinellas Park FL

B.Schuss wrote:

DumpsterDiverr wrote:

if you want help, you should provide your PID

and if you weren't promoted yet, log off, log back in, join a ranked server, kill one person, et voila, promotion.
that usually does the trick, as 4077 has said.
PID=60934738

Haha, log off and back on, or onto a different server.... my stats have been stuck for months......
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
when your spm and kdr are below 1 and your accuracy is below 20, i think it might be time to make a new account. by doing this, it should help your problem with your stats being stuck or whatever.  just a thought....
DumpsterDiverr
+0|6428|Pinellas Park FL

ig88 wrote:

when your spm and kdr are below 1 and your accuracy is below 20, i think it might be time to make a new account. by doing this, it should help your problem with your stats being stuck or whatever.  just a thought....
Yea I already made a new account, the past few days i've been dickign around on that old account. I kinda figured the stats coudln't be fixed, so I said screw it.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6817|"Frisco"

http://bf2s.com/player/60934738/history/Score/

Still shows point progress. Why do you think you've been cheated of ranks? What am I missing here...
APortillo
+21|6483|California, USA

N)I(N4077th wrote:

Do you paly on the same server? If you do you have to go onto a diff one and kill one person.
Why would that mater?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

chuyskywalker wrote:

Still shows point progress. Why do you think you've been cheated of ranks? What am I missing here...
QFE
Cherbanov
+0|6426
try a knife and pistol server then you would get the knife badge
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6619|Washington DC

chuyskywalker wrote:

Perhaps he is looking at a cached copy ....
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK
God knows, from what I can see he's a gunnery sergeant and that's right where he should be. No ranks owed.
Kanye North
randy
+80|6435
hey man, don't give up its 7 easy kills with a knife just keep trying and trying you still have about 9,000 points to rank buddy. My advice, just run around with the knife the whole round and try knifing everyone you see.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard