Lisik
+74|6501|Israel
oh dear... when i read some peoples in here i asking myself question... why allies just dont send some small group of commandos to take the omaha beach off? send some special forces to kill hitler? pice of cake...

voices stupid huh? this how u voices when u say why israel just dont send some special forces to return kidnapped soldiers...
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6701|MoVal So-Cal

Dersmikner wrote:

After reading a few threads about the Arab/Israeli conflict, I thought I'd share a story with you. Man, you won't believe this.

Yesterday I was walking down the street with a knife in my boots, and a gun in my briefcase (concealed carry permit), and a hateful sonofabitch jumped out of the bushes and stabbed me with a knife.

I was going to shoot him, but then I realized that would be disproportionate use of force, so I put the gun away and stabbed him back.

Absurd. Allow me to use this example to tell all the people who have used the phrase "disproportionate use of force" in the last two weeks to kiss my ass.

Know why I've never been shot by a cop? I don't throw rocks and Molotov cocktails at them. Know why I don't get the shit beaten out of me by big, mean, roided up assholes? I don't spit on them.

It's the same theory in all aspects of violent human interaction. If a man hits you in the head with a stick are you going to refrain from bashing his skull with a baseball bat because you think it's only right to reciprocate with like force?

I don't give a good shit if Hezbollah was shooting .22s indescriminately into Israel, that calls for a leveling.

Worse is the whining about "indescriminate attacks". In addition to not giving a shit about "proportionate force", I don't call what Israel is doing "indescriminate". Rounds were fired from up North, rounds will be returned to the same locale. Indescriminate would be firing rounds all over Hell and half of Iran.

You think those shitheads in Lebanon are using laser guided missiles that are aimed at Israeli military bunkers? They have no idea if they're going to hit a tank, a hospital, a church, or a Girl Scouts meeting. Those dumbasses can't even AIM those fucking rockets they're firing. They have NO IDEA where they're going to land. I've got a better chance to hit a target with a WalMart model rocket.

The next time I hear someone say that after Hezbollah launched 200 "wherever the fuck they land is okay with us" missiles, and the Israelis fought back, that Israel should take care to limit civilian casualties, I'm going to shit. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The NEXT time Hezbollah "targets" an Israeli military objective will be the FIRST. Once a Katusha leaves the pad, it's got a general direction and not much else. No onboard guidance system, nothing. Point and shoot. Where are the objections about that from the whiners?

I'm reading these threads and some of them astound me.

1. Don't want to be an Israeli target? Fight back against Hezbollah.

2. Can't fight back against Hezbollah? Go to the government for help.

3. Government can't help? Get the hell out of a country that is run by terrorists.

So simple.

By the way, I suggest that the next time one of you walks in on your Mother/Sister/Girlfriend getting raped, instead of bashing the guy's skull in with a 2 by 4, rape him back. Yeah, that's the ticket. Just don't be too rough. Proportionate and all... proportionate.
Basically the only thing here that is different between the two is that while Hezbollah fired rockets at civillians,  the Isrealies did not need to bomb civillians, innocent civlillians at that, even if they were living in 'suspected" hezbollah controlled areas. You dont bomb 20 civillians to get at 2 maybe 3 terrorists, its just not a good ratio.

While I agree with about 85% of what you said/typed i still have this to say: ahem...You need to take a happy pill, you slightly (very key word so dont get all hot and bothered) hot-headed yet almost same point of view as me dude.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6701|MoVal So-Cal

Lisik wrote:

oh dear... when i read some peoples in here i asking myself question... why allies just dont send some small group of commandos to take the omaha beach off? send some special forces to kill hitler? pice of cake...

voices stupid huh? this how u voices when u say why israel just dont send some special forces to return kidnapped soldiers...
how many times do i need to tell you. The "Check Spelling" button is your friend
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
Lisik:  Poor analogy.  The allies didn't have a huge military advantage over Hitler.  The occupied areas were much larger.  Killing Hitler would not have done significant harm to the German war machine (indeed, it could be argued the reverse would happen).  Further, Israel need not limit itself only to leaders.  In fact, if you are going to use that comparison we can condemn Israel anyway: in World War 2, both sides had better enemy to accidental bystander kill ratios.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6701|MoVal So-Cal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy5Cida9Tvo&NR

While i usually support all fights on terrorism, this one just seems to be a bit um, extreem.
Lisik
+74|6501|Israel
what is extreem for u? dead kids? hmmm then welcome to meddle east reality! shoot or be shooted.. this how it works here!

btw what do u think about this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q4ziaa9QjQ
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
Oh, like Israel doesn't do the same with mandatory service.
Lisik
+74|6501|Israel

Bubbalo wrote:

u sick man! israel will newer send theyr kids to sircifice for name of god!

Last edited by Lisik (2006-08-23 00:52:39)

PRiMACORD
+190|6625|Home of the Escalade Herds

Lisik wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Show me some pictures of Hezbollah children actually participating in combat.
Lisik
+74|6501|Israel

PRiMACORD wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

hmmm first u must show me israeli teaching theyr kids to die for name of god...

till u searching for israeli kids dieing for name of god, i will show u palestenians kids in action! ok?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AiYIhdZcOg
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6531|Sydney, in 1978
and if everyone was like us aussies and our friendly kiwi neightbours, no one would be fighting, and check your calendars, the jews are liek up to the year 6000 and somehting, and the arabs are up to 1300 something, the jews have been there way longer, and they can do whatever the fuck they want to protect their home
Lisik
+74|6501|Israel

Mongoose wrote:

and if everyone was like us aussies and our friendly kiwi neightbours, no one would be fighting, and check your calendars, the jews are liek up to the year 6000 and somehting, and the arabs are up to 1300 something, the jews have been there way longer, and they can do whatever the fuck they want to protect their home
how palestenians come to meddle east...

Palestenians (Philistines - from word Plishah - invansion)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

Mongoose wrote:

You are factually incorrect.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6701|MoVal So-Cal

Lisik wrote:

what is extreme for u? dead kids? hmmm then welcome to meddle east reality! shoot or be shooted.. this how it works here!

btw what do u think about this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q4ziaa9QjQ
heh, extreme? You don't want to know my definition of extreme violence, fucked up shit doesn't bother me at all. The fact is that these were kids not shooting, they were with their moms and dads doing nothing at all. Going to school, going to work, going to the market, hardly terrorist activities. If they had an AK in their hands then its a different story all together... tie em up, cut em open and let their entrails fall into the street so they can watch their guts work before they die a slow and horrible death (see im totally f'ed up). So to sum it up my presumably Jewish acquaintance....NO AK= NO Harm ... AK=hardcore death. Also, you STILL need to use the check spelling option.
Lisik
+74|6501|Israel
NO AK= NO Harm ... AK=hardcore death
so what do u say? nucke or napalm?
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6701|MoVal So-Cal

Lisik wrote:

well, if its a terrorist were talking then presumably the slowest, most agonizing death possible would be the favored one. I'm gonna go with napalm, cant beat a classic. Just I hope you realize that not everybody sends their kids off to terror school every tuesday night.

Last edited by Pernicious544 (2006-08-23 01:52:45)

PRiMACORD

Lisik wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

till u searching for israeli kids dieing for name of god, i will show u palestenians kids in action! ok?

When the fuck did i say Israeli kids die for god?

Thanks for not proving your point at all, as usual. You have no evidence of Hezbollah kids actually being used in combat, just a load of propaganda bullshit.

Last edited by PRiMACORD (2006-08-23 01:58:11)

Lisik
+74|6501|Israel

PRiMACORD wrote:

Lisik wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Thanks for not proving your point at all, as usual. You have no evidence of Hezbollah kids actually being used in combat, just a load of propaganda bullshit.
"time bomb" say somethink for u? if one of thouse kids ask for being pilot of british airway... what u will say him?
PRiMACORD

Lisik wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Lisik wrote:

"time bomb" say somethink for u? if one of thouse kids ask for being pilot of british airway... what u will say him?
Wrong 'terrorist' group.

More pointless comments from a prepubescent kiddy.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

Lisik wrote:

Enemy katyusha spotted.
Lisik
+74|6501|Israel
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

Lisik wrote:

Maybe puberty starts very late in Israel but I'm 27 and it's been over a decade since I went through it.

PS Lisik - do most Israelis believe they won or lost the recent battle with Hezbollah?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-23 02:29:11)

Lisik
+74|6501|Israel
who told u its over?
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6529|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

Lisik wrote:

who told u its over?
The United Nations
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

TeamZephyr wrote:

Lisik wrote:

who told u its over?
The United Nations
Looks like the days of 'Six Day' wars is over. Things aren't look so rosy for Israel now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard