Ghost_of_Viking
+11|6487
the two weakest things in bf2, every other vehicle has SOME kind of purpose, some way of defending their selfes... except for these two...

my sugestion... cal .50 mg for the rafts AND two SAW's, I mean come on at least 2 or 3 rafts should have a chance of taking down a chopper the way it is now a helo gunner will just mow off all pasengers with mg

as for the mi17 blackhawk and pla chopper... give em rocketpods, the guns are useless now since its impossible to hit anything if the copter moves. 8 rockets like the attack chopper perhaps, would at least give em a posibility to shoot back
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6752|The United Center
RIBs should get forward looking TV missiles.
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6673|Sydney, Australia
If you had any clue of whats happening in the world around you, you would know that DICE is beefing up the transports in 1.4.
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6597|Australia
give transport choppers tv guided missiles, a gunner seat, and make them more manouvreable too. And give the RIBs the ability to fly and put laser guided missiles on them.
millhous
+39|6642|OREEGONE, USA
What about ill tempered sea bass with laser beams on their heads?
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6535|Boston, MA

Cold Fussion wrote:

If you had any clue of whats happening in the world around you, you would know that DICE is beefing up the transports in 1.4.
Don't you mean "If you had any clue of whats NOT happening in the world around you, you would know that dice is beefing up the transports in 1.4"? I'd like to know how they are doing this as I love transports.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6712|67.222.138.85
I think US should have a commander controlled kraken on carrier maps, defending the RIBs and taking down J-10s with swipes of its mighty tentacles. Arrrrrrgh!
Lt.Smurf
+5|6699|North Germany

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Cold Fussion wrote:

Don't you mean "If you had any clue of whats NOT happening in the world around you, you would know that dice is beefing up the transports in 1.4"? I'd like to know how they are doing this as I love transports.
As I know they are giving them more armor
kn0ckahh
+98|6744|netherlands, sweet lake city
lets give the infantry a TV missle to .. i mean every helogunner can mow down infantry...
and lets give the assault a TOW instead of the n00btub.... ????      lets overpower everything...
and lets give nukes to the bomberjets...

I do think that the guns oon the transport chopper must be more powerfulll because at the moment the guns are useless

Last edited by kn0ckahh (2006-08-20 09:52:32)

Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6655

millhous wrote:

lol, americas army
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6484|Vancouver, USA

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I think US should have a commander controlled kraken on carrier maps, defending the RIBs and taking down J-10s with swipes of its mighty tentacles. Arrrrrrgh!
LOL, love that idea.  But I don't think dice would go for it.  Nice thought +1 for you.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6535|Boston, MA
I still say anti-tank should get a stinger rocket. It'll give infantry a much better chance at survival and would encourage the much underrated kit.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6554|UK

Ooooooooo I shall continue the flow, how about the ability to strap C4 to ones self (been said before by captain virgin ages ago ) run into a base, if they shoot u, KABOOM!  Woooo

Lets go politically correct.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6742

Hmmm.. transports, AA meat! I say ; make them even worse!
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6766

millhous wrote:

"You got me frickin sharks with frickin laser beams on their frickin heads?"

Last edited by Talon (2006-08-20 14:48:49)

Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6766

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

I still say anti-tank should get a stinger rocket. It'll give infantry a much better chance at survival and would encourage the much underrated kit.
Try 2142. They do, but its an unlock. Loads of people will unlock it.. after defibs, carbines, grenades, heavy MGs,   hvy assault rifles, active camo...

yep, expect to see a lot of AA in 2142...
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6535|Boston, MA
Yeah but I'm not exactly planning to jump right to buying BF2142, not now anyways. It depends how much free time I have in school and if my bro will keep playing BF2.
Meggido
+7|6653

Ghost_of_Viking wrote:

the two weakest things in bf2, every other vehicle has SOME kind of purpose, some way of defending their selfes... except for these two... etc ...
More SAWs or 50 cals (I am not even considering all those funny requests for TV missiles and the such) won't really cut it. IMHO, both the RIBs and the Transport choppers need some time of support and team coordination. Coordinated attacks are very sucessful when the boats or transports do have support. Most people do shoot the threatening combat chopper instead of the BH chock ful of troops by it.

Now that armor will be increased for transport choppers I expect them to regain some of their former glory and people may learn to ride them again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard