SoC./Omega
+122|6511|Omaha, Nebraska!
Does anyone have an idea of what the Karkand of 2142 will be, if you dont just post a guess. Heres the link to the maps.

http://battlefield2142.ea.com/battlefie … /maps.aspx

My guess would be Fall of Berlin, it looks like an urban area like Karkand.
manitobapaintballa
+32|6589
berlin i would assume
devilhammer
+16|6565|San Marcos, Texas
fall of berlin
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

https://battlefield2142.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/images/map_belgrade-lg.jpg
oneshotsnipednoobfag
+9|6475
it will have arenas for stat padders to play in and tents for tank whores to sleep in while they camp spawn points.
Sgt.Todd_3465
+22|6475
BelGrade
Russkie17
+4|6432|Houston, Texas
It doesn't matter...we're gonna find a good map. (we as in the 2142 community as a whole)
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
Berlin and Belgrade
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
I think it's great how they made a way to incorporate European and North African maps back into the BF series......... Berlin looks freakin cool
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6508|Search Whore killing fields
Wich ever one where volx and others can throw gernades aimlessly
Black Vaine
+43|6592|K-Town, Sweden
OMG! I can see my house in Belgrade! ... Dam, awesome fighting in my home-country!

Za Srbiju bih dao srce!

Last edited by Black Vaine (2006-08-19 14:55:53)

TheEvilCubivore
+1|6557
The attack on Camp Gibraltar was the first deception attack used by the PAC to draw EU forces out of position. Although not of military significance, the site was an important staging point for refugees from the western Mediterranean territories. On April 10th 2142, the PACs AA Command Division attacked the camp. The EUs 4th and 5th Armored Battalions were tasked with defending Camp Gibraltar. The PAC troops fought vigorously but conservatively. The EU commander relied on sniper tactics to hold key positions in an attempt to occupy the PAC forces as long as possible.

I think we found something worse then Karkand

Snipers? NO!
RedneckSloth
+12|6565|MI

LT.Victim wrote:

Berlin and Belgrade
eagles1106
+269|6554|Marlton, New Jersey.
2142 will suck, why?  It's just a gut instinct.
And if you look at the maps and vehicles, you can see why imo.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6508|Search Whore killing fields

eagles1106 wrote:

No it will be awsome at the begining and gradually suck through patches till chrysis comes out
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6626|Brisbane, Australia

eagles1106 wrote:

Hey, until you play the fucking game, lay off it

I did not just sit through 6 hours of obtaining the beta key, and downloading just so fucktards like you could sit back and tell me the game sucks

IMHO, all Titan Maps will be Karkands

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-08-19 23:33:55)

MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6628|San Francisco, CA
when someone makes karkand for 2142
Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6593|Born in West-Berlin
Well, I don't know which Map will be the next Karkand.
But I just found out, that EA already managed to fuck up again. Take a Look at the Pictures for the Maps Camp Gibraltar and Tunis Harbor. Notice anything? Well being there myself, I can tell you that the pictures are twisted by a full 180 Degrees.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6800|Denver colorado
i hope all the maps are played equally or made for different fighting styles. Im tired of having maps that i never play, its a game that you pay for, THEIR ISNT JUST ONE FREAKING MAP.

so i hope all the maps have kiinda the same feel to them so i dont have to look for the NOT sh1tty map.
Diogenese
Philosopher King
+16|6565|New York State, USA
The Karkand of 2142 will be all maps, due to the cruisers that hover above.  In each one, which troops take pods to, there is a CQC situation while defending and attacking the core. ANY MAP CAN BE A kARKAND!
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

Diogenese wrote:

The Karkand of 2142 will be all maps, due to the cruisers that hover above.  In each one, which troops take pods to, there is a CQC situation while defending and attacking the core. ANY MAP CAN BE A kARKAND!
woot!
eagles1106

Sarrk wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

I did not just sit through 6 hours of obtaining the beta key, and downloading just so fucktards like you could sit back and tell me the game sucks

Whoa Whoa Whoa!  Somebody needs to calm down.  I stated MY opinion, you don't have to get all whack on me.  I'm not insulting you, but jesus, that was uncalled for.  I can tell you whatever I want, and throughout life, your going to have deal with people who will say whatever they want that may just piss you off.  You just have to deal with it...Just like I didn't give one ounce of shit what you responded with because I have an opinion that I'm secure about
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

eagles1106 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

Whoa Whoa Whoa!  Somebody needs to calm down.  I stated MY opinion, you don't have to get all whack on me.  I'm not insulting you, but jesus, that was uncalled for.  I can tell you whatever I want, and throughout life, your going to have deal with people who will say whatever they want that may just piss you off.  You just have to deal with it...Just like I didn't give one ounce of shit what you responded with because I have an opinion that I'm secure about
i agree with him, something that hasent even come out shouldnt be judged already.

what my thoughts are is that from what ive seen the game looks pretty cool, im waiting for the beta/demo to come out so i can see for my self.
eagles1106

lavadisk wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

i agree with him, something that hasent even come out shouldnt be judged already.
Everything else in the world is.
So your telling me that if your a 27 year old man (for example) and you see Barney (or any other similar shows) on tv you shouldn't judge how the show is until you watch it?  Maybe from seeing 2142 I have a strong enough opinion about it already to see that I think it will blow...

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-08-20 01:37:03)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

eagles1106 wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

Everything else in the world is.
So your telling me that if your a 27 year old man (for example) and you see barney on tv you shouldn't judge how the show is until you watch it?  Maybe from seeing 2142 I have a strong enough opinion about it already to see that I think it will blow...
no, i just try not to throw out random opinions on people who don't agree. like, if I went to one of those infamous hacker websites i wouldn't register to say "HACKERS ARE GAY" and get flamed and banned from something that i can't help. ( dont get me wrong, hackers are the most dumb and sad crowd out their, finding power out of cheating a video game) but its just a pushy matter.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard