WANT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneelevenone
zer0fus10n
+14|6525
Go play halo if you can't wait, then when it's released you can play it
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6772|Vienna, Austria

MURcarnage wrote:

I've seen it in BF2142 movies where they jump off the titan..then what?
The same thing that happens to n00bs on the SAS side at Warlord... *splash*
Seriously, I have no idea, but the others said parachute, so I'll say that too... X-D
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6749|Houston, TX

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Preatorion wrote:

They also changed the standard parachute keys. First time I hit the ground. =/

It is now your space bar.
For some reason that made me laugh really hard.
LOL. I was to lazy to go to my key configs so I was jumping off the titan pressing buttins till I hit the ground. It took a couple of trys. You can bail from the pods in mid flight a chute down too. Pods are much more fun. you can land on a dime with those pods. No rooftop is safe now. Snipers beware...oh wait...that's me. LOL.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6844|Denver colorado

(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN wrote:

wow you are going to get a new form of bunnyhoppers that jump and parachute and all they are doing is clicking spacebar over and over again and they become invincible.
hey, YOU KNOW IN BF2.  how you have to be on a tall buliding to use parachute. WELL yeah. i think its like that.
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6672|San Francisco, CA

lavadisk wrote:

(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN wrote:

wow you are going to get a new form of bunnyhoppers that jump and parachute and all they are doing is clicking spacebar over and over again and they become invincible.
hey, YOU KNOW IN BF2.  how you have to be on a tall buliding to use parachute. WELL yeah. i think its like that.
lol @ hitman's comment. Obviously they don't know what they're talking about. Obviously

Last edited by MURcarnage (2006-08-23 23:21:50)

kartman
+1|6475
the parachute is like you know the three triangles put together to make a bigger triangle, thats what the parachute looks like in almost alllllll of the 2142 gameplay movies.
kartman
+1|6475
the parachute is like you know the three triangles put together to make a bigger triangle, thats what the parachute looks like in almost alllllll of the 2142 gameplay movies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard