DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6533|Search Whore killing fields
Fileplanet can suck my left nutt. Im not spending $15  on a subscription for a beta then Ill end up spending $50 on the game when it comes out. Then 30 more on some "cool" booster pack. Kthnxbye

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-08-18 13:58:40)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6649
I got it for free and I'm not even a fileplanet subscriber
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
l41e
+677|6645

It's probably up on Limewire by now.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6649
get utorrent you nubcake (i got it legally though)

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2006-08-18 14:12:34)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6587|Your attic

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Haven't found it as of yet, I'll just wait for the next stage I think, it still kind of annoys me that EA said something to the effect of only people who have played BF2 and know the game will get to play the beta, and then when someone who has invested over 500 hours into this game doesn't get it kind of seems wrong.
Entertayner
+826|6567

Towelly wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Haven't found it as of yet, I'll just wait for the next stage I think, it still kind of annoys me that EA said something to the effect of only people who have played BF2 and know the game will get to play the beta, and then when someone who has invested over 500 hours into this game doesn't get it kind of seems wrong.
Here, here Mr Towell.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

Towelly wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Yeah really.. If your at the rank of 1st sarge then they should send you the beta for putting up with thier shit
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6743|The United Center
Seeing as how I'm a Liuetenant Colonel with almost 900h put into this game, you'd think I'd agree with you...but I don't.

Do you have any idea how many first sergeants there are out there?  Maybe if you said that all Sergeant Majors and higher would get access, then I would agree.

If $15 is too much for you, then either get a (better) job or cut back on something that isn't necessary.  $15 really isn't that much money. 

What's even worse is that I paid $15 but all the beta slots are already taken.  It'll be a few weeks until I can play.

To conclude, please stop whining.  Everyone is in the same boat you are.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6523|London (At Heart)

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Seeing as how I'm a Liuetenant Colonel with almost 900h put into this game, you'd think I'd agree with you...but I don't.

Do you have any idea how many first sergeants there are out there?  Maybe if you said that all Sergeant Majors and higher would get access, then I would agree.

If $15 is too much for you, then either get a (better) job or cut back on something that isn't necessary.  $15 really isn't that much money. 

What's even worse is that I paid $15 but all the beta slots are already taken.  It'll be a few weeks until I can play.

Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6644

ThomasMorgan wrote:

cut back on something not necessary? cant imagine anything more unnecessary than the new bf beta. paying money to be playtest monkeys for dice? - i did that with bf2 for too long
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

ThomasMorgan wrote:

money goes to gas, food, insurance, girlfriend, my apartment, beer and weed. So what ever is left over.. there isnt. 20 dollars an hour at an auto body shop is good. But i really am not going to bother spending 15 dollars on something that isnt even finalised. Im spending to test the game for them? they should be fucking paying me to test it.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6844|-

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Tuesday.
APortillo
+21|6509|California, USA
Tuesday?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Tuesday.
A few weeks from a few weeks ago is what I meant.

And yeah, about two seconds after I posted that, I got an email from FP saying I'm in the next batch of testers.
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6718|Oregon
kinda on-subject, but will the current beta testers be able to be in the stage 2 beta?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

kinda on-subject, but will the current beta testers be able to be in the stage 2 beta?
I would assume so.  I think the stage 2 beta is just bringing in more people and possibly fixing a few things.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
so you guys are excited for a game they are selling you twice?
APortillo
+21|6509|California, USA

DirtyMexican wrote:

so you guys are excited for a game they are selling you twice?
Very
I wish I was in the beta...

If I subscribe now would I still get to be in the next batch?

I doubt it .
mattajohnstone
+15|6784
so how did some of you get for free?

Last edited by mattajohnstone (2006-08-19 09:46:17)

manitobapaintballa
+32|6615
your not paying for the beta your paying for a subscription to file planet period get that thru your fucking heads don't bitch and say they're ripping you off cause your paying to beta your not your paying to use fileplanet thats all
Lagu
+0|6638
You do realise that you get more from a Fileplanet subscription than beta entries?  Eg. I can quite happily download from FP at full speed (700-800 kB/s).
morphman001
+9|6558|Melbourne

manitobapaintballa wrote:

your not paying for the beta your paying for a subscription to file planet period get that thru your fucking heads don't bitch and say they're ripping you off cause your paying to beta your not your paying to use fileplanet thats all
true,but its not surprising at all to find EA using this method of beta testing.
Ea says to FP,"hey wanna get 100 000 new subscribers,well let us distribute our beta through u only....evan though we only have 5000 beta slots open,that means u get 95000 pple sending u $15 for nothing",FP says DEAL....)

Well something like that.....sad part is that im one of the suckers that joined FP to get the beta....(
kilgoretrout
+53|6466|Little Rock, AR
what's this $15 shit?  i just paid 7 for one month and i'm going to cancel before the month is out.  i think i got one of the last keys.  2142 is fun, but i don't think it's going to replace bf2 for me.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6531|Edmonton Alberta
i am just going to wait for the open beta or the demo or whatever is going to be free
15 bucks aint much but i can wait to play 2142 but im not going to get a subscription to fileplanet just so i can play a beta..... i think so anyway....hopefully.....nah im gonna wait

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard