Rumfuddle
+14|6735

ig88 wrote:

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

ig88 should have his stats wiped look at the knife kills and then the amount of time he used knife, then look at his victims list, 60? you killed a guy 60 times in one round, yeah used knife - revive YOU STAT PADDER.

You should have kept your mouth shut, say goodbye to your stats.
lol, go for it noob. and about the knife thing, you just take the knife out, kill and put away. you dont run around with it out, didnt your mommy teach you anything?
Man, you need to crawl pack into your little stat pad hole and give it a rest.  I call bullshit on you.  I particularly like all those accounts that were set up for 3 days just so you could stat pad.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6519|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Well done +1 for you
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6539

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

you´re in a clan and play all maps, yeah, one can see that at your stats !!!!
must be a clan of statpadders, dont tell me, your clanmates are in your victim list, right???

ig88 wrote:

You only play karkand, sharqui, and Wake. I play ALL the maps.
Killing a guy 30+ in a round can be done at K&P servers (you like them?) or by cheating !!!!, in fair games is very difficult, only by camping afk dorks.

1 on 1 ?, tell me where, oh, let me guess, a karkand 24/7 server ?
it can also be done by gunning a chopper which is where most of the victims came from (the 2 people w/ 28) but im not here to defend myself because i could give a shit less what you think about me. all that matters is i know that i am much better at you in this game than you could ever dream of. and i will play you on any server it doesnt have to be karkand and you'll still get owned. you forget that im in a clan and we play basically all maps, but you wouldnt know anything about that would you?
EDIT: i find it extremely funny that your favorite 3 maps are the same as mine, yet u flame ME for it.
yea, maybe because its on something called an unranked server. this is getting way too childish so im done with this thread. all you guys can say is something about statpadding or whatever.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6724|67.222.138.85
I beat the internet.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6500|P-way, NJ
That makes no sense at all....The clan I'm also does the same we play different maps.And guess what I got clan mates in my victim list and guess what we never had stat padded.Anyways, good try though.
maestrium
+13|6502|Arizona

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

That makes no sense at all....The clan I'm also does the same we play different maps.And guess what I got clan mates in my victim list and guess what we never had stat padded.Anyways, good try though.
Yes, but none are up to 40 or so kills, are they?
Noop-Ni
ROAR
+14|6515

Finally:
http://bf2s.com/player/44967334/

after fighting tkers, noobs, dorks, and playing with "NO TEAMPLAY" teammates i was able to finish SF.
Back to Vanilla Whoring....
Good stats are a lot more impressive than a whole stack of awards.

Get some good stats and then make a thread.
ilyandor
+31|6705|Phoenix, AZ
lol you still dont have a helo award medal?
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6763|Mexico City
That depends. If you are a ground trooper kit k/d is important.
The awards take dedication, tactic, experience and time in service. Many people dont care or have the nerve for that.
Expert repair, explosives and heal are not easy to get. Many people cheat to get them. I did not.

Many people have good stats and only play one map. Thats why the can´t achieve all the awards.

Noop-Ni wrote:

Finally:
http://bf2s.com/player/44967334/

after fighting tkers, noobs, dorks, and playing with "NO TEAMPLAY" teammates i was able to finish SF.
Back to Vanilla Whoring....
Good stats are a lot more impressive than a whole stack of awards.

Get some good stats and then make a thread.

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2006-08-21 16:06:48)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6763|Mexico City
Well, since Blackhwak was made useless and getting the chopper at any server is always fighting your own team for it, tkers and morons, im still into it. 2 -3 weeks at least.

ilyandor wrote:

lol you still dont have a helo award medal?
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6666|Hong Kong

burni$te wrote:

well said.
i cannot relate to the sheer number of awards, but i think i understand the motivation. i'm just as proud of my first bronze badge as i am of my gold star or pretty ribbon or whatever. each one means to me i got a little better at the game that i enjoy playing. when the "general" ebays his account, i will win the auction just for the right to give noobs target practice...
Very well said.
Rumfuddle
+14|6735

ig88 wrote:

you´re in a clan and play all maps, yeah, one can see that at your stats !!!!
must be a clan of statpadders, dont tell me, your clanmates are in your victim list, right???

ig88 wrote:

You only play karkand, sharqui, and Wake. I play ALL the maps.
Killing a guy 30+ in a round can be done at K&P servers (you like them?) or by cheating !!!!, in fair games is very difficult, only by camping afk dorks.

1 on 1 ?, tell me where, oh, let me guess, a karkand 24/7 server ?
it can also be done by gunning a chopper which is where most of the victims came from (the 2 people w/ 28) but im not here to defend myself because i could give a shit less what you think about me. all that matters is i know that i am much better at you in this game than you could ever dream of. and i will play you on any server it doesnt have to be karkand and you'll still get owned. you forget that im in a clan and we play basically all maps, but you wouldnt know anything about that would you?
EDIT: i find it extremely funny that your favorite 3 maps are the same as mine, yet u flame ME for it.
yea, maybe because its on something called an unranked server. this is getting way too childish so im done with this thread. all you guys can say is something about statpadding or whatever.
Aww, why don't you stick around and explain your 48 kill victim [HOT]Cheetos, an account from Afghanistan (??? - you hack the country code too?) that was active for all of 4 days.  No one should have any doubt you are a statpadder.
Dagriz
+1|6510
bling bling
Noop-Ni
ROAR
+14|6515

No, seriously, it's not just that, all your stats suck. Your SPM is low, especially for a vehicle whore. Your infantry K:D is under 1, your vehicle K:D is seriously low for a colonel. All your stats are bad. I'm sorry, but you're bad at the game. Don't draw attention to the fact you're bad at the game, man.

The awards take dedication, tactic, experience and time in service. Many people dont care or have the nerve for that.
They don't have the nerve to spend ridiculous amounts of time with vehicles or kits they don't like? I wouldn't want to spend huge amounts of time doing something I don't like. It's not really admirable to do so, man.

Expert repair, explosives and heal are not easy to get. Many people cheat to get them. I did not.
They're not that hard. Play on a large map with only a few people, and hope people on your team get hurt or your vehicles get damaged a lot. In any case, they don't actually require much in the way of skill to get. Sitting near a damaged UAV trailer in a car is easy, and that's all you need to do to get repair points. If a lot of things got damaged, it's not anything to do with you, so it's not something to be proud of.

Many people have good stats and only play one map. Thats why the can´t achieve all the awards.
Many people don't care.
mrboogman
You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here!
+13|6719|Germany
lol people calm down, there is only a guy proud of his awards earned in a computer game he plays the way he likes... I wonder why things like this have to end in flame wars every time... lol. BTW Congrats and keep doing what you are doing as long as you have fun at it!
airborne916
+24|6682

ig88 wrote:

you suck...i know stats mean nothing but i mean come on man. to me, it looks like you play this game for the sole purpose of shiny medals and colorful ribbons. this game was meant for killing and having fun and at the same time earning awards and promotions. not just solely going out and sitting around doing nothing except getting time for a certain award.  sorry for the flame but i felt i needed to on this one
dude ur such a fucking tool bag, GTFO
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6495|San Diego, CA
Well done, must of taken a lot of time to get em.
zer0fus10n
+14|6528
The people that are saying that playing souly for medals is "no lifing" or lame and not fun, that's your opinion not his maybe he enjoys getting goals like that and therefore it could be more fun than running around shooting people which i know some people would rather get medals and ribbons then just shoot people to some it seems more fun and such, so don't say he doesn't play the game for fun.
greenhaven
+47|6483

Noop-Ni wrote:

No, seriously, it's not just that, all your stats suck. Your SPM is low, especially for a vehicle whore. Your infantry K is under 1, your vehicle K is seriously low for a colonel. All your stats are bad. I'm sorry, but you're bad at the game. Don't draw attention to the fact you're bad at the game, man.
You can go shove the K ratio right up your ass. It's just a god damn number, it doesn't mean anything. Besides, who cares how good he is, THE POINT IS TO HAVE FUN. IT'S A FREAKING VIDEO GAME. It does not effect the stock market, world hunger, or the odds of Earth getting blown up by Vogons next Thursday. If having a higher number in some video game stat tracker makes you feel that you're the better man, please jump off the nearest tall building.

My stats are even worse than his by quite a bit, I don't give a shit either. I play to have fun, not to have good stats.
Noop-Ni
ROAR
+14|6515
If the stats don't matter, then why did he feel the need to post about it? If someone draws my attention to their stats, then obviously I'm going to comment on it. I don't honestly care about them, but if someone makes a whole thread about them, what do you expect me to do?
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6786|Human Meat Shield

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

You 'finished' SF because you have some meaningless badges...?  This game is (supposed to be) about fun, not how many awards you can get..
Roger that.

I really don't look at stats, but I'll take a gander.... 74% in vehicles... not impressed, .83 ratio in weapons...
Seems you haven't conquered anything.
voidphantom
+1|6487
what do you need to do to get north american service ribbon????
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6786|Human Meat Shield

voidphantom wrote:

what do you need to do to get north american service ribbon????
Live in Alaska during winter.  Or play AF, but seems like you are playing for materialistic ribbons and badges also... Does ANYONE play this game for fun?
Trooper_Collider
+25|6761
Geez! Good Work, Colonel!!

Semper Fi!
Dersmikner
+147|6515|Texas
Jiminy friggin Christmas, there isn't a badge you don't have... I don't give a shit what everybody says, that's either impressive or pathetic, or maybe both. I will say this: You have clearly mastered this game and your opponents. Well played.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard