Aardcore
+60|6711|USA, Arizona
When the fragging gets rough and you don't feel like taking it anymore, or you just feel like BF2 is becoming way too repetitive, what other games do ya'll play besides Battlefield 2?

Myself?

The Sims 2, currently got all of the expansions out to date, planning on getting the other ones once they come out.
Battle for Middle Earth 2.
Neverwinter Nights.
Sometimes I'll play Warhammer:40K Dawn of War but I haven't touched that in so long.

How about you guys?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6589|Your attic
O:ES (took over my life for a while)
Half-Life 2 (just gnerally fun)
Civ 4 (good for a bit of a relax)
COD2 (play it now and then, alot more fast paced then BF2)
Farcry (Just a good game)
F.E.A.R (Looks great and it plays nicely)
Black and White 2 (Always fun to play god)

That's most of them, got a ton of games I rarely play but own copies of, but that list is way too long.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6463|Life in a vacuum sucks
Lotr Bfme2
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6739|OctoLand
fs 2004
tiger woods pga tour 06
fifa football 06

and I'm 1337 at minesweeper
I know fucking karate
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6693|The Ville
Half life 2-Counterstrike (hate source still play it though)
Doom 3c
Oblivion:xbox 360
need for speed most wanted. :xbox 360
call of duty: PC
Battle grounds:xbox 360
tiger woods 2006. I hate the analog crap

That's pretty much it. I'm always on battlefield 2 though but playing xbox threw a projector is always nice to..

Last edited by Obiwan (2006-08-17 15:46:49)

madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6709|Sweden
nothing beside bf at the moment used to play WoW but cause of worktimes it was´nt possible so now i kill my sparetime with bf2.
on occasion i play good old jagged alliance probably the best game ever created <3 Ivan
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
Call of Duty series since release- CoD1/United Offensive/Call of Duty 2. My main league game, very competitive, awesome clan scene and many many hours of fun and competition.

World of Warcraft- who hasn't wasted some hours of their life on this game? Played around 1000 hours of game-time, levelled up a shameful amount of level 60's, then got extremely bored after I'd 'seen it all'.

Half Life 2 / Counter-Strike 1.5/1.6/Source- pretty much a must have game for anyones' collection.

Rest are Here
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
specxops
Banned
+18|6648|Boca Raton,Florida
CSS(play CAL)
thats really it i used to play WoW and it blows
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6749|the middle of nowhere
Besides Bf2 I play Special Forces, Armored Fury (hahaha they're not bf2), some guild wars, and some CS.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida

Uzique wrote:

Call of Duty series since release- CoD1/United Offensive/Call of Duty 2. My main league game, very competitive, awesome clan scene and many many hours of fun and competition.

World of Warcraft- who hasn't wasted some hours of their life on this game? Played around 1000 hours of game-time, levelled up a shameful amount of level 60's, then got extremely bored after I'd 'seen it all'.

Half Life 2 / Counter-Strike 1.5/1.6/Source- pretty much a must have game for anyones' collection.

Rest are Here
Call of Duty 1 and United Offensive = the win.  2, meh, but still ok.

CoD1, UO, CoD2, Star Wars BF2/Empire at War, CS 1.6, Source, DoD Source, BF1942 and Vietnam sometimes, MoHAA was fun, and BIA : Earned in Blood was kinda neat too.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-08-17 15:59:54)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
I'd say CoD1/CoD2 = teh ownage. United Offensive = ... trying too hard to be BF1942, gameplay wise and point-scoring wise.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
dubbs
+105|6630|Lexington, KY
Hero Online (Free MMORPG)
Uplink (Hacker sim)
Tony Hawk Games  (I own everyone at this game.  I have yet to lose in this game)
MVP 2005
ESPN NFL 2k5
COD2

When ever I feel like it I put in one my old console (PS2 and Xbox) games.
Aardcore
+60|6711|USA, Arizona
So far the majority still look like FPS outlets, I was hoping for a more diverse list but I'm not holding that against anyone, I was just curious to what everyone played outside of BF2. God only knows I can take the lack of teamwork, horrible helicopter gunnery and terrible F35 mechanics before I find myself laughing and pointing at my monitor screen because my Sims on Sims 2 are oddly reliving certain experiences I've dealt with my friends.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6556|Oslo, Norway
Damn, you people got too much spare time!

Last edited by -Solv3r- (2006-08-17 16:07:55)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Half-Life 2, (not fond of Deathmatch but the single player ones are fucken A.)
Battlefield 1942.
Counter-Strike, (Zombie-hunting with guys from Bf2s.)
And I dabble in some others.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6773
Umm, Act of War is a good RTS that I play from time to time... and the COD games. Kind of a lack of good stuff for the PC right now though. But I play GRAW and Burnout a lot on the 360. Oh yeah, and Dead Rising has pretty much consumed my life for the past week. Must... kill... zombies...

Edit: lots of stuff

Last edited by Sgt_Sieg (2006-08-17 16:08:11)

LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6707|Charlie One Alpha
Oblivion, Sims 2, Prey, Hitman: Blood Money, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter and WH:40K Dawn of War.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6629|New Hampshire, USA
-Zelda
-Starcraft
-Halo
-Metal Gear Series
-Roller Coaster Tycoon
-Grand Theft Auto
-Mario

Just to name a few
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Matson
+12|6462
Oblivion
css
f.e.a.r
half lfe 2
Day Of Defeat source
oo and cod:2

Last edited by Matson (2006-08-17 16:12:49)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6846|-

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

-Starcraft

Just to name a few
Awesome.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina
Wow, CS, NFS.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6772|Golden, CO
What I have installed right now besides BF2:

CS:S
SWAT 4
Serious Sam 2
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Dungeon Siege 1 & 2
Trackmania Nations
Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour
Starcraft: Brood War
The Longest Journey
TLJ: Dreamfall
GLQuake
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6463|Inside my APC
What games have i played recently, hmm.
Oblivion, Pray, Second Life (sucks big time), Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe, Half Life 2 Ep1, F.E.A.R, Rome Total War, Star Wars Empire At War, god father, Galactic Civilizations II Dread Lords, Heroes Of Might And Magic V, Star Wars Battlefront II, Swat 4, Hitman Blood Money, Sims 2, Simcity 4, Galactic Civilizations, Masters of Orion 3.

Most of the games i haven't finished, i move on to the next new one all the time.

Currently I'm waiting for CRYSIS to be released. Cant wait, destructible jungles and buildings, turn a mini-gun on the jungle just like in Predator. Multi-player will also support destructible environments.

Last edited by the_hitman_kills (2006-08-17 16:26:17)

tool03
+5|6525|Japan Owki
SC4
Any of the C&C titles from time to time
SWBF2
---- to come---
spore
C&C3
taddzilla
+23|6842|Pembroke Pines, FL.
-Need for Speed: Most Wanted
-Stronghold 2 (every now and then)