IcyBlade
+2|6465
I've fulfilled all the requirements for the above stated medal. Why don't I get awarded with it? Is there anything extra I should do to get it?

Check out my stats page with my nick IcyBlade, if anyone has the answer to this problem? Thanks!
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6499
Just go in game and play a bit, it'll show up.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6712|austria
when u reach the requirements WHILE ur in a game it wont show up!
u have to start a BF game with the full requirements, kill one and the drums will play 4 you!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6686|The Netherlands
Because u suck.... plz stop making this kind of posts Search plz, ther 1000 of this kind of topics
IcyBlade
+2|6465
I did that for 2 days already.. Bug?
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6712|austria
play ranked? ^^
Usque Ad Finem
IcyBlade
+2|6465
yes, I'm quite sure.. I'm a 1st Sergeant already..
IcyBlade
+2|6465

bf2_zspyvin wrote:

Because u suck.... plz stop making this kind of posts Search plz, ther 1000 of this kind of topics
hey don't be a snub. i know the basic rule, restart the game n get 1 point to get the next rank or award. only when i ran out of ideas i posted here.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6712|austria
instead of chatting in a forum you could  go on a server and kill?

(isnt this medal the one with 30min IAR?)

Last edited by TeK||drake666 (2006-08-17 07:26:09)

Usque Ad Finem
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6582|England

bf2_zspyvin wrote:

No need to be rude m8 ,i suspect along with everyone here you have done the same yourself so dont be telling anyone they suck and to use search unless your a mod or admin of site which i have to add you are nither.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6582|England

IcyBlade wrote:

I've fulfilled all the requirements for the above stated medal. Why don't I get awarded with it? Is there anything extra I should do to get it?

Check out my stats page with my nick IcyBlade, if anyone has the answer to this problem? Thanks!
you got all basics and the time needed m8 so i really dont know it maybe a bug but keep playing until it pops up .
IcyBlade
+2|6465
thanks for your justice, i just played for another half an hour. still doesn't pop up. weird.. just wanted to know who maintains the points system n awards system.. maybe he/she might have the answer?
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6660| United States of America

IcyBlade wrote:

thanks for your justice, i just played for another half an hour. still doesn't pop up. weird.. just wanted to know who maintains the points system n awards system.. maybe he/she might have the answer?
EA/DICE?
Slam
+74|6637
maybe w8 a while. i had this bug(or i thk it was rofl) when i was supposed to rank to major. i played for 2 hours straights w/ all the points i needed. so i gave up and the next day i played BAM. 1 kill=my new rank lol. when i checked my stats i was about 2,000 points over the requirment for major rofl!! just w8 thats the best advice i know and has always worked 4 me
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6651|Washington DC

IcyBlade wrote:

How about this thought:  You need 200 hours in vanilla BF2 ... you only have 199 hours.
IcyBlade
+2|6465
lol what u mean vanilla? haha thanks slam.. i'll try wait it out then..
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6651|Washington DC

IcyBlade wrote:

Sorry ... by "vanilla" I meant 200 hours on the original BF2 maps (Karkand, Oman, etc.) and not the SF, EF, or AF maps.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6582|England

OrangeHound wrote:

IcyBlade wrote:

Sorry ... by "vanilla" I meant 200 hours on the original BF2 maps (Karkand, Oman, etc.) and not the SF, EF, or AF maps.
Your wronf check his stats here at bf2s.com pid = 44341778  at he has all requirements met ,combat infantry medal as far as i know is not a vanilla only badge .
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Yes, you can play:

175 Hours of Vanilla BF2
20 Hours of Special Forces
2 Hours of Euro Force
3 Hours of Armored Fury

and it is 200 hours playtime of BF2

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard