=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6832
http://www.syntechsoftware.com/sniper/snipervideo.wmv
A few guys from BF2s are in it I noticed... CMDR Dave and Staisek?
anyways... when he talks about destruction... watch closely...
Blackhawk hits a tree.
Plane gets rammed by empty plane
Cobra is already smoking badly and the m95 takes off about 2 bars, so that's an easy kill (he makes it look like he took it all down in one shot.)
Still trying to figure out the boat and the vodnik..
but it's obviously all planned and fake BS.
Sure he may be a pretty good sniper.. but. eh...
What do you think?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6847|-
I believe this has already been posted once before... by CMDR_Dave no less.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6832

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I believe this has already been posted once before... by CMDR_Dave no less.
Ah, well I never saw it
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6769|AUS, Canberra
im sure he cant be as good as slaythem from ontop of hotel?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6847|-

the_heart_attack wrote:

im sure he cant be as good as slaythem from ontop of hotel?
Hahahahaha. Burned
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6785

I'm pretty sure some of those are rigged ;D
Maj.Do
+85|6751|good old CA
howd he blow these things up.  sweet vid and by the way 4th guy one of ur clan members tked me for sayin i finally got the good conduct ribbon : (.  funny though
TheSilenceOfMe
+0|6777
I have blown up a vodnik and a HMMVE with the M95. Got them both on battlerecorder.
swiftyy
+0|6747
nice video, but still at long range the M95 accuracy isnt all that great.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6832

Maj.Do wrote:

howd he blow these things up.  sweet vid and by the way 4th guy one of ur clan members tked me for sayin i finally got the good conduct ribbon : (.  funny though
Who was it?

the_heart_attack- laugh it up. just wait til you're on the opposing team and I hit you with my TV missle.
gearpig
+6|6760|SoCal
After seeing that video a couple weeks ago, I intentionally set out to try and blow stuff up with my M95. I was pretty much unsuccessful except one occasion where I blew up a blackhawk that was already smoking. Not even sure where I hit it, but it was somewhere near the belly/wheels area. I also have only been successful at taking out a pilot through the windshiels once, and he had landed at a flag to capture it, so he was nice and still for me.
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6754

When you spawncamp the carrier, it's really easy to shoot people out of jets and choppers...this one time I shot 5 guys in a row out of the same jet...(yeah it's a cheap tactic but a couple of friends were on and I was havin fun)
THA
+609|6769|AUS, Canberra

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Maj.Do wrote:

Who was it?

the_heart_attack- laugh it up. just wait til you're on the opposing team and I hit you with my TV missle.
ill prob just catch it in my teeth and throw it back...
Buzerk1
+44|6835
I liked it... but the last few shot... bringing down a chopper with one shot?? loll sure loll
dshak
+4|6812
yeah, there are some good shots in there. I'm a fairly adequate sniper, approaching the 1500 kill mark. There's nothing extraordinary in there though. Some of it was pretty hoaky though...

Personally I like the guy kneeling with the AK101, yet the sniper runs straight at him and knifes him from at least 15 feet away. On what planet does that happen? That medic must have been one heck of a shot. Maybe thats why I can't get the knife badge, I need to play with that guy more.

Also, notice all the amazing expoding vehicle tricks... that CMR Dave guy is the one being killed like every time? Yeah, think those are staged. No amount of skill in the world wll make a plane blow up from an M95 shot, there are no magic places to hit vehicles. Videos like that don't do much to help desparage the myth.

And hats off to CMR Dave, he definitely takes the cake for loosing F15 vs Sniper head to head show downs!

Last edited by dshak (2005-11-06 21:26:28)

Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6780|Alabama Coast, USA
I shot a pilot out of an attack hilo on Sharqi the first day I had the M95, he was trying to cap the Hotel flag...  took the gunner a minute to realize why the hell he was going out of control (good on 'em for recovering though).  I've not done it since (well... airborne craft, anyhow)...  shots that clean don't come very often.

It's my second favorite way to kill an attack hilo pilot though...    for the first...  let's just say that if you're gonna cap a flag with an attack hilo... don't set it on the ground...  because when you realize an enemy is within flag range too, and you take off again to find and kill 'em...  that's when he hits the detonator. 
thinner44
+1|6809
Great vid, but I think the Vod and Boat were staged. If they were on full bars, I don't think there's a single shot from an M95 that could do that..... so you're right.

Poor CMDR_Dave... have you recovered
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6762

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

anyways... when he talks about destruction... watch closely...
Blackhawk hits a tree.
Plane gets rammed by empty plane
Cobra is already smoking badly and the m95 takes off about 2 bars, so that's an easy kill (he makes it look like he took it all down in one shot.)
Still trying to figure out the boat and the vodnik..
but it's obviously all planned and fake BS.
Sure he may be a pretty good sniper.. but. eh...
What do you think?
I'm not sure but I think the boat looks like it's also smoking. The ground vehicle I have no clue yet but damn that is sweet. And as for the plane, It looks like the plane got ripped to shreds after that shot, don't think M95 could do that in real life. I like the rammed with empty plane idea.

I've taken down choppers before with m95, it takes a good chunk of life off so I just keep shooting if i see one smoking.

Either way, it'd be sweet if there was like a gas tank spot that you could shoot and vehicles would explode. Just a small plus for being a sniper.
pinky_81
+1|6788|Denmark
Hey - it might not be all wonders... But it has som great tips for people like me that only used the sniper a little
The concept of bullet time and wind is quite important??
someone25
+1|6747
nice
THA
+609|6769|AUS, Canberra
well when ever he blows somthing up it says [m95]
but when he blows the vodnik it says up top in blue he kills four people but in white he gets credit  for three kills..

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-11-07 04:05:23)

someone25
+1|6747
3 kills - or other points - ist the maximum of the "white" dialog
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6836|Finland
The boat could have been done by shooting the driver first and then blowing the boath with C4. Just needs some timing. The vod...Maybe someone shot it with a AT gun just before the m95 hit from the other side so we cant see it?

Well atleast now i probably wont be aiming so much higher with long shots
someone25
+1|6747

Landepaukku wrote:

Well atleast now i probably wont be aiming so much higher with long shots
yeah - iwas always wondering - never get a hit 
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6785|Netherlands
But there is some bullet drop, experienced it myself!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard