ShaneDiddy
+3|6476|Virginia, USA
I had a weird thing happen last night. I logged on as usual (login and pass is saved so don't have to re type it every time) and when I got on BFHQ showed me as a major(I'm a Sergeant) and stats to match. I didn't know what was going on ....I just disconnected and logged back in and it was back to normal though. It was weird ....anyone else had that happen before?
jac
+0|6625
Yes, exactly the same happened to me!
Raptor1
+19|6490
yeah, its shown me with like 9000points but still a private, and other stuff like that. I'd rather be a major if i were you Diddy, better than a Sergent
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6696|Howell, Mi USA
Can i buy some drugs from u?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Slam
+74|6637
same thing w/ me. i was like...well ea finally got me...then i was like rofl fuck them when i logged back in lol.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6686|West Yorkshire, U.K
wierd things always happen in HQ like showing no awards or loads that i havnt earned but its ok now, hasnt happend for a while.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6660|WPB, FL. USA
Missed your chance!!!

You should have taken a screen shot, complained to EA , and demanded to have your stats reset back to Major

Kaboom.
ShaneDiddy
+3|6476|Virginia, USA

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

Missed your chance!!!

You should have taken a screen shot, complained to EA , and demanded to have your stats reset back to Major

Kaboom.
Haha yeah I would like to be a major but i'm still a noob and wanna actually play to get my stats even if they reflect my noobieness lol
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6653|United States
yeah that happend to me few times when i log in then i checked bfhq and it show me as major and then my global score was like 983835834
FlashHeart
+4|6509|Chatham, UK
I had a similar thing yesterday, showed I was a major with something like 1665600 points and 151 assault rifle kills.....
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6511|Los Angeles, California
Had the same happen to me a few days ago.. Major with like 1200000 pts.. lol.
REDARMYMIKE
+7|6508|St. Louis
not quite on the same page, but i got my basic SF medic badge a couple weeks ago, and have the screenshot to prove it, but it still hasnt shown up on my stats. i earned 3 or 4 other that same day and all those came up fine, but for some reason ea refuses to award me the basic medic badge....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard