Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6511|Adelaide, South Australia

just curious as to how many people here play it, and what your fave race is mines the khajiit

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2006-08-16 01:30:39)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
Yeah ive got it, my char is full out so his race doesnt really matter but hes a Breton, tbh i dont think its as good as Morrowind.
Stags
+26|6648
I play it a lot.  Favorite race... gee... either Redguard or Imperial.   Although I do play all the races... but I always create a Redguard or Imperial.

I like modding it too, started work on a mod but not recruiting yet so don't ask.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6471|Trondheim, Norway
i dont really know which race i like best... dont play it so much, playing bf2 all the time i play...
dom117
+17|6457
Guys, this is a bf2 forum, why don't you go and find an oblivion forum for these posts?

p.s: fenris i think you sig describes all my troubles in life, i love it!

Last edited by dom117 (2006-08-16 01:37:10)

Pyrri
+7|6615
Imperial, got bored when I reached lvl 39. Started wreaking hawok in all the cities. Bounty of 120,000 and rising
JohnClark
+5|6578|Groningen-The Top of Holland
isnt this a BF2 forum?
dom117
+17|6457
yes! so why are they talking about oblivion?
Dr_3V|L
+51|6717|Twente, The Netherlands
Index » Not BF2S, Not BF2

Not talking about bf2 here is no big deal I think?

I haven't got Oblivion, but I'm thinking about getting it.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637
played it as soon as it came out and beat it after playing for long time favorite race would have to be redguard, and orc.
beerface702
+65|6685|las vegas
i played redguard. was up to lv 24, didnt get any mods or anything. i had a pirated copy and the godamn thing would crash at the one level with the ghost in the mansion you have to get rid of

i played for 3 weeks..havent really played much since it came out

great game though

think ill try to play more. its probably that one mission

or maybe just buy it? heh
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6511|Adelaide, South Australia

Dr_3V|L wrote:

Index » Not BF2S, Not BF2

Not talking about bf2 here is no big deal I think?
+1 to you

i havent been playing long, im a lvl 10 Khajiit, man nothing beats the Eye Of Fear they have.. i always laugh wen something tries to attack me, and it just ends up running away
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6682|The Netherlands
Have played it but my computer sucks in displaying it properly, that's why I haven't it touched it since, like 2 months... Better off this way anyway...
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6687|Vancouver BC Canada

Vilham wrote:

Yeah ive got it, my char is full out so his race doesnt really matter but hes a Breton, tbh i dont think its as good as Morrowind.
It got boring
NPCs are no fun....

Plus the game crashes like a mofo, bad save files etc. and i actually bought it......

Now i use it to show off my Video cards

Last edited by the_outsider38 (2006-08-16 02:26:45)

K1ngSc0rp10n_
+0|6648
I played Oblivion for a few hours... And I think that Morrowind is better... In it, I'm lvl 58 Khajiit and have fun when walking through the world and stealing everything I see..
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6583|Australia
Oblivion is awesome. I'm 27 breton mage/thief/assassin thing. It's obviously far beyond Morrowind, but I don't find the atmosphere as engaging I'll admit. It's not really a rugged, hard land like Morrowind. You don't get the same sense of hardship, and then when you level up you don't get the same sense of godliness.

Morrowind sucked me in better, but Oblivion is still an easy choice for game of the year.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
Vanmani i agree however the morrowind story line was atleast long and there were far more qs. Fast travel fucked oblivion in the face making it pretty boring tbh.
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6637|Cardiff - Wales - UK
Lvl 18 Dark Elf assassin and head of the the Dark Brotherhood of assassins - completed the main quest so i don't play so much now  - i use it to show of my gfx cards
Stags
+26|6648
That's why I love the mods for Oblivion.  It makes up for the fact that Bethesda mainstreamed the game too much.  Taking out a lot of what made MW great.  Also, what gets me is there is no Vampire quest line (I might make my own).
topthrill05
+125|6570|Rochester NY USA
Anyone here play it?

I just got it and was wondering if anyone had some tips for playing and such.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6512
I did. 

Mages > all.

Dark Brotherhood has all the best rewards.

Oblivion Gates are the spawn of the devil.  They are only cool the first few times, not the next ten you have to complete to win.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6686|The Ville
I play but you should go here http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=39631
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6583|Your attic
When I played it my best character was a redguard fighter/mage type guy.
The thing that put me off O:ES is the fact that you don't need to level your character in anyway, I completed it with a level 2 fighter once.
For those unfamiliar with oblivion the enemies are always comparable to your character, so if I'm a level 100 fighter with an giant war axe I can be downed by a small pack of sewer rats if I don't kill them quickly (it's not quite that bad, but you get the idea).
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6665|Australia

dom117 wrote:

Guys, this is a bf2 forum, why don't you go and find an oblivion forum for these posts?

p.s: fenris i think you sig describes all my troubles in life, i love it!
Dead set idiot.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6618|Britain and Damn proud of it!
I agree that it was not as good as morrowind they took things out they shouldn't have, No Fly spell >_<, how am i supposed to rain firey hell from above now? I play Oblivion time to time, depends on my mood its still a great game but lacks what morrowind had.

Btw my race was Dark Elf, and i Contracted Vampirism from the Dark Brotherhood, its handy for those tough missions so i sleep for 4 days so i can go full vampire, totally kicks ass

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard