kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland
YES!

Extremely happy! Got it on Strike at Karkand, I was MEC. The US had no spawn points except the Train Accident so I got about 4 kills right there. The other 3 were at the hotel, where I managed to get a good 13-14 claymore kills too ;D Extremely happy now.. Basic and Veteren! 25-30 more to go until Expert.. my first expert probably! :

https://www.seriosuploader.com/files/24/knifewaaaah.PNG

Hasn't appeared in BFHQ though.. not to worry though, heh
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6616|inside the recesses of your...
Woot.
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6549|UK
Congrats m8!!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland
Thanks a lot ;D I want to go knifing again now! Missed a very easy shot where I hit him but he didn't die, and he SRAWed me up into the heavens..
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6549|UK
PS... You can change yer sig now ;-)
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland
haha, yeah i can! thanks. changed.
Viller-Valle
Svensk Tiger
+15|6424|Sweden
Took both my basic and veteran in the same round. First time I really tried. Got 13 kills with it that round. Sharqi. Even got positive K/D. But the veteran showed up the day after when I joined first time. Now I need 12 for the expert Ain't that hard if you just run and stab!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland
Yeah, I got about 9 or 10 by the end of the round with 44 kills and 27 deaths heh. i was a 1338 sniper. (yes, 1338)
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6736|Norcal, usa
just wanted to say it was pretty awesome watching your progress, thanks for the updates.
TuataraDude
+115|6519|Aotearoa
Well done bud. Perseverance wins out in the end.
wyattwolf
+2|6516|UK
just don't know how you guys do it!? getting 13/14 kills with claymore, or 30 odd kills in a game. very rarely do I get 30+ kills. been playing for some time now and the other night I almost got 100 pnts for the first time ever on IO jalabad as medic. got booted for cussing some wanker, wish I hadn't lost my temper but thats me sadly - hate losing, hate getting stuck with shit teams (happens all too often and get hemmed in US base on jalabad).

find this game so hard as people seem to be either bullet proof or have magic bullets!! or just bad luck at going bingo ammo when just that one more enemy comes a calling. plus crap reflexes/aim (yet I can get some freakishly good long range kills with LA85??) don't help

few badges I do have left to get basic for I know I'll never get. dont have the rank for getting commander slot, never will I keep up in the air for 15 minutes, and as for explosives, I'll just have to ask some one to walk into claymore repeatedly to get this...

damn addictive game that drives me nuts.

Last edited by wyattwolf (2006-10-12 15:50:37)

EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6549|UK

wyattwolf wrote:

just don't know how you guys do it!? getting 13/14 kills with claymore, or 30 odd kills in a game. very rarely do I get 30+ kills. been playing for some time now and the other night I almost got 100 pnts for the first time ever on IO jalabad as medic. got booted for cussing some wanker, wish I hadn't lost my temper but thats me sadly - hate losing, hate getting stuck with shit teams (happens all too often and get hemmed in US base on jalabad).

find this game so hard as people seem to be either bullet proof or have magic bullets!! or just bad luck at going bingo ammo when just that one more enemy comes a calling. plus crap reflexes/aim (yet I can get some freakishly good long range kills with LA85??) don't help

few badges I do have left to get basic for I know I'll never get. dont have the rank for getting commander slot, never will I keep up in the air for 15 minutes, and as for explosives, I'll just have to ask some one to walk into claymore repeatedly to get this...

Hehe, the swearing thing is difficult not to do. Always a bitch when you get booted for one episode too many ;-)
Sniper926
Bullet Magnet
+14|6560|A good vantage point...
Hey leetkyle,
Congrats m8 - good job !!!
DSRTurtle
+56|6683

wyattwolf wrote:

keep playing.  The more you play, the more you learn, the better you do.

I couldn't fly a jet when I first started.  9 kills 100 deaths.  lmao  today I went 45 and 9 in a jet.

I couldn't get a helo off the ground when i first started.  Now I can fly one reasonably well.  Still not as good as others, but better than I was compared to when I first started.

The same goes for all the other badges.

I gotta get 11 road kills in a jeep or dpv now.  i got lucky to get 5.  11 seems daunting.  but like kyle perservence pays off in the end.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-10-12 20:22:49)

DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6729|Germany, near Koblenz

TuataraDude wrote:

Well done bud. Perseverance wins out in the end.
@ DSRTurtle

Place some mines / clays and then enter a (here transport) vehicle and you'll earn some extra road kills.

Last edited by DerGraueWolf (2006-10-13 04:35:31)

DSRTurtle
+56|6683

DerGraueWolf wrote:

@ DSRTurtle

Place some mines / clays and then enter a (here transport) vehicle and you'll earn some extra road kills.
Didn't think of that.  Thanks for the tip.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland
140 helpful replies later BUT I GOT THERE!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard