Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6737|Canberra, AUS
Shit. That sucks.

EA has something against us Aussies. ALL the top aussie players who have made it into the top 20 (plus.Smiley, {ARK}DJJeffro and now kontrolcrmson) have been reset.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6588|dunno
i hope u git your stats back
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6824

No offense guys, but why do we assume they all did nothing wrong?   I am not saying that you did, because I do not know.  I will say I am on the fence.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-08-15 16:24:08)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6890|Australia

Spark wrote:

Shit. That sucks.

EA has something against us Aussies. ALL the top aussie players who have made it into the top 20 (plus.Smiley, {ARK}DJJeffro and now kontrolcrmson) have been reset.
but those to had it coming....
Madhadda1
+270|6607|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Spark wrote:

Shit. That sucks.

djjeffro was NOT legit in fact he was an asshole and i played with him myself.. but kontrolcrmson was legit AND a very nice person.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6890|Australia

usmarine2005 wrote:

No offense guys, but why do we assume they all did nothing wrong?   I am not saying that you did, because I do not know.  I will say I am on the fence.
well indianscout is helping me get them back, so that proves something. and i think every aussie player has said the same thing....
Spark
+874|6737|Canberra, AUS

Madhadda1 wrote:

Spark wrote:

Shit. That sucks.

djjeffro was NOT legit in fact he was an asshole and i played with him myself.. but kontrolcrmson was legit AND a very nice person.
You're missing the point.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6890|Australia

Spark wrote:

Madhadda1 wrote:

Spark wrote:

Shit. That sucks.

but jeffro was a cunt. and was caught statspadding. i was there when he was cuaght, one of my squad mates reported him to admin.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6643|Melbourne, Australia.
Absolute Bullshit. Goodluck in getting your stats back Krimson you didn't deserve to be reset.

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-08-15 16:30:55)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6660|Seattle

BFROE|IndianScout wrote:

I put in a request to EA to get the reasoning behind the stats reset..

will keep everyone posted..
Wow. That's pretty nice of you to look into it. Cheers.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Madhadda1

Spark wrote:

Madhadda1 wrote:

Spark wrote:

Shit. That sucks.

i see your point but i doubt they reseting them JUST because they are Aussies.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6855

usmarine2005 wrote:

Innocent until proven guilty - the cornerstone of the US justice system.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6824

aardfrith wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Innocent until proven guilty - the cornerstone of the US justice system.
Aye.  But he was reset no?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6890|Australia

King_County_Downy wrote:

BFROE|IndianScout wrote:

I put in a request to EA to get the reasoning behind the stats reset..

will keep everyone posted..
Wow. That's pretty nice of you to look into it. Cheers.
Yes. He is nothing like some members point out, and hopefully this proves it.
I was looking at the website last night and saw the badge that a few members of top were paying out. To be honest i think the joke is on them, cuase the badge looks to be a joke itself! so the joke is on them.
Spark
+874|6737|Canberra, AUS
But he hasn't done anything wrong :S

By my experience he's one of the best, cleanest players around.
~ Richard Feynman
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6709|Berra - Aus
I agree with usmarine, if you were such a "legit player" then why would they do this?
Mistakes? I hope so....
I have played with you before and i no that your not a exploiter/padder so i think our clean, but usmarine has a good point.
-fe.lep-
+8|6765
What do you think he's going to say, ok , im a hacker, I got caught, I was making idiots of the entire scene by glitching? FS wise up.

Good j0b EA, another naab down,  now fix the damn game!
kilgoretrout
+53|6532|Little Rock, AR

-fe.lep- wrote:

If Dice did their job, there would be no need for ROE.

Edit, said EA the first time, but Dice codes, so I guess they're responsible for not fixing exploits.

Last edited by kilgoretrout (2006-08-15 16:51:06)

GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6806|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
hey control sorry to hear your news mate . your good clean player . in server weve had some good battles . i hope you get reinstated , if theres something to sign i will do it m8
ATC
+58|6807|...
yeah, if there is something i can sign, ill do it too. im all for getting your stats back.
Madhadda1

ATC wrote:

yeah, if there is something i can sign, ill do it too. im all for getting your stats back.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6890|Australia

-fe.lep- wrote:

What do you think he's going to say, ok , im a hacker, I got caught, I was making idiots of the entire scene by glitching? FS wise up.

thankyou. nice comments.
i gather you havnt been on here long, you see, all hackers like to claim how good they are. Im not a hacker, i wasnt caught for hacking. I wasnt caught for anything. i was reset. and if you were too stupid to read others, its not something that should have happened.
AllmightyOz
+50|6549|United States - Ohio
FUCK EA and their ROE. Idc what anyone does as long as they don't hack, and I feel for ya crimson for gettin your shit reset. Just srew bf2 and wait for 2142 to come out if ur a hardcore player. If not, fuck EA alltogether and never buy another one of their products.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6890|Australia
lol. im not sure on 2142 ill see how things go with bf2, see if they give them back.
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6715
Hes reset but still gots his 4 star rank xD

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard