Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

That is fucking crap. Their replies are like Company statements or Politicians - a pile of bullshit.
It is blatent copy+paste every time.
"Thank you for contacting support"
"If there is anything that I can assist you with"

They were exactly the same when I sent emails at them demanding to fix 1.3 and provide some form of hoxfix to get around the constant CTD.
They can eat shit and die.

Maybe this sounds a little childish, but since you lost your stats, why not take some other padders down with you, such as illusion? Or PK'ers. Report em, and see if they reset them for having higher BRS.
Earlier...some1 posted up a profile with a 1000 BRS.....
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

pwnt
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6838|Australia
I can provide Battle recorder files from the three games played since the first reset. ill supply them to everyone too.
zer0fus10n
+14|6521
Oh well we all know ea can never get things right so expected just as many stuff ups in 2142 and any further games ea have yet to make, bad luck dude, just pisses you of that the actual hackers and exploiters are getting away with the kinda shit that you are getting blammed for.
Unlucky
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6773

kontrolcrimson wrote:

I can provide Battle recorder files from the three games played since the first reset. ill supply them to everyone too.
It'd be sweet if all servers had battlerecorder available. That way, you'd be able to pull up the round in question and be like see, I am that good biatches. Your new goal should be 500+ pts in one round.

Also, it'd be nice if there like a maximum time for reporting incidents to EA. Say you go into pistol/knife today. If someone doesn't report you in 15 or 30 days or something, they can't charge you with it anymore. Basically to prevent people from like taking something that happened at the beginning of your Bf2 gaming, and using it against you when you have 1K+ hours.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6762|Toronto, ON
It's just stats.  As long as you play to win, everything is fine.
Alpha as fuck.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

Nyte wrote:

Holy mother of monkey shit, I agree with you on something.  WTF is going on?  Am I dying?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

usmarine2005 wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Holy mother of monkey shit, I agree with you on something.  WTF is going on?  Am I dying?
run as fast as you can from the light
Poisongirl
+6|6475
This is what will happen to players going from BF2 to BF2142 if you are good. If you are better than their advanced player base (which doesn't comprise the best in the world), then expect to get reset. I imagine crim isn't the only one who can play well and take his skills to the new game if it is similar. Those who don't have their beginner stats to bring their average down will have some good scores, so kiss them goodbye. I am surprised that they are going to promote a game saying achieve something, but the reality is you need to make sure you keep your skill level low, new concept for me. If he continues to play at the level he is at he can expect constant resets, but this time we will have battle recorders for any skeptics to view.

You think he's cheating, you find it in the battlerecorder? You think only cheats get reset I think this will prove otherwise to those who have said he must have been cheating. At least we can laugh about it now, it's become a joke.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6838|Australia

usmarine2005 wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I do agree, but when you get called a cheat or a lier what are you going to do back?
Thats what i hate right now.
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6635
So is the moral to the story to have 3 different accounts @ 50,000 each so you aren't too good????????
So my 127,000 points may be at risk for being too good or making some noob happy to play a game. Am I in a twilight zone or what????
When is C&C 3 and supreme commander coming out again???? Because this stats stuff and resets are a joke! THERE ARE STILL KNIFE AND PISTOL SERVERS AVAILABLE! No they won't clean that up, just pick random resets?!?
I know stats aren't everything, but they are cool to check out. EA took away every reason to try and win a map by having you work for medals and crap. They should just have stats so you can see how you do and for nothing more, IMO.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6838|Australia

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

So is the moral to the story to have 3 different accounts @ 50,000 each so you aren't too good????????
So my 127,000 points may be at risk for being too good or making some noob happy to play a game.
I was re re reset with 100 points to my name!
the frist they took 360k, the second i had no points, the third it says they took 84

kontrolcrimson wrote:

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

So my 127,000 points may be at risk for being too good or making some noob happy to play a game.
the frist they took 360k, the second i had no points, the third it says they took 84
Oh my fucking god.

We need a mass EA boycot. Now. what a bunch of fucktards.
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6635

kontrolcrimson wrote:

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

Ok so 250 accounts of 25 points each then
EA will probably reset all of us for supporting you and NOT their stupidity.
Let's go play F.E.A.R. multiplayer for free!
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6838|Australia

negatorynosirnowayman wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

Oh my fucking god.

We need a mass EA boycot. Now. what a bunch of fucktards.
That would be great, but im not  going to beg everyone to ruin the chance to play a fun game, due to itchy fingers, and half a brain.
GotMex?
+193|6773

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Maybe you're doing something wrong that's not obvious to us noobs (read: non EA people), aka different interpretation of the BFROE... I'd love to see those battlerecorder files and see what's up with your gaming style.
Poisongirl
+6|6475
We'll get them hosted or posted somewhere so people can see for themselves. It's the scores, they don't believe it's possible to get them.
DrJAV
+1|6579
That's bloody harsh dude!
That's a load of crap too - I've played with you (kontrolcrimson) a couple times. I doubt you'd remember though - it was a long round of wake, you were in a J-10 and I was in a cobra and it just came down to me spinnning and twisting trying not to get destroyed by you and it seemed (at least to me) to be your mission in life just to destroy me - lol - I'm still amazed that you didn't get my worst enemy status
Anyway, I have some fun roudns and it would be a tragedy if EA drove away one of the greats of the game, so I hope that they either restore your stats or you will stick around for BF2142 or something on the off chance of a few more rounds
Keep at it man!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6757|The United Center
What the fuck?  What kind of girlfriend not only accepts the fact that her boyfriend plays video games a ton, but also defends him?

Not only is that the nerdiest thing ever, but it's also...awesome.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6838|Australia

GotMex? wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Maybe you're doing something wrong that's not obvious to us noobs (read: non EA people), aka different interpretation of the BFROE... I'd love to see those battlerecorder files and see what's up with your gaming style.
Only if i dont get picked on for the odd prone spamming. Its soo hard not to go prone when everyone else does!
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6838|Australia

ThomasMorgan wrote:

What the fuck?  What kind of girlfriend not only accepts the fact that her boyfriend plays video games a ton, but also defends him?

Not only is that the nerdiest thing ever, but it's also...awesome.
she likes sex too
rootbeer73
+24|6595|in a small dark place
i love getting head while flying. best of both worlds
GotMex?
+193|6773

rootbeer73 wrote:

i love getting head while flying. best of both worlds
How do you give yourself head without crashing??
1hawaii50
+5|6716
kontrol, did you ebay your profile?  In the letter on the first page it talks about profiteering from the sale of player profiles.  Is maybe that the problem?
Poisongirl
+6|6475
It's all about compromising and wanting the person you care about to be happy, you do that then you get it back and both get what they want, so that is why crim will NOT complain when he has to visit Coober Pedy with me, will you!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard