EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6684|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL
spastic bullet...

Uh - that was 46 years ago there buddy!

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!
jonsimon
+224|6497
Wouldn't it be a greater threat that the US would employ its nuclear arsenal? It has more political clout world wide with which to avoid punishment, and a greater arsenal of nuclear weaponry.
jonsimon
+224|6497
Wouldn't it be a greater threat that the US would employ its nuclear arsenal? It has more political clout world wide with which to avoid punishment, and a greater arsenal of nuclear weaponry.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
Well, from what I'm hearing right now, Iran is now testing short range tactical missles capable of hitting Israel (I think). They're also participating in large scale war games. It's POSSIBLE they're planning a massive scale nuke attack and/or invasion of israel. I don't know if our space systems which can shoot down ballistic missles can shoot one down headed for Israel, but we better hope so. The civilian casualties will be enormous from both palestineans and israelis.

If this happens, say hello to nuclear war.

Edit: I found the article. It says 50-150 miles, but I'm sure there will be a bigger range missle over time.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060820/ap_ … _war_games

Last edited by Poseidon (2006-08-20 07:43:18)

SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6650|Hong Kong
August 22nd is my birthday!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Bah, I live in Australia so all I'd have to do is say "WTF Mate?" if nuclear war broke out.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
Obviously they are ready to launch a nuclear strike at EA/Dice headquarters if 1.4 has too many bugs in it.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6711|Wilmington, DE, US
get ready for the lollercaust
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Ikarti wrote:

get ready for the lollercaust
We are all going to die!

Sorry to you Gunslinger, I do intend to join this debate just don't have the time at the moment. I'll be back in 11 hours with a serious post.
stonehand
I need a medic here! Please?!?
+12|6683|Southern Indiana

RicoAtPublix wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

RicoAtPublix wrote:

Sure they would be. "yay, winter in the desert!"
"Yay, birth defects!"

"Yay, deformed children playing in nuclear winter!!! I'm grabing my sled!"

But seriously, G0d help us if anything happens!

As Bender would say, "We're Bone'd"
Also after fallout has abated a new Tourist attraction.   The World's Largest Glass Bowl.
Sgt.Todd_3465
+22|6506

stonehand wrote:

The World's Largest Glass Bowl.
Heat + Sand does not equal glass.. you need more components.
stonehand
I need a medic here! Please?!?
+12|6683|Southern Indiana

Sgt.Todd_3465 wrote:

stonehand wrote:

Who cares you got the fucking point!!!

Sgt.Todd_3465 wrote:

stonehand wrote:

Actually you dont.. sand has silica and quartz in it and when you heat silica to 3600 fahrenheit 1900 celcius it melts and when cooled creates sand. A hydrogen bomb's critical temperature is 35 million degrees kelvin well beyond the temperature needed that produces a something called Trinitite which is glass formations when a nuclear bomb is detonated in sandy areas such as deserts .
Flecco
iPod is broken.

In all honesty I can't see a nuclear war breaking out. Iran knows the consequences and I do believe that at least some people in the population wouldn't stand for the complete destruction of their region just for one attack on the US of A/Israel or whoever else they want to send nukes to (Europe and the UK....).
beerface702
+65|6695|las vegas
iran has missles with about a 2600KM range. from what i read in newsweek 6 months ago. so im not worried of old school missle attacks on US soil thats for sure.

they have it planned though.

Sleeper cells in the US and other countries will lash out on the public. Perhaps who have been amoungst the population for over a decade under our noses.

i beilive iran will use bio on israel first. then possibly try nukes in 6 months.

but i think by then we will have turned there shithole country to glass. and they will be up in heaven with there 9 wifes

i also read a article about the congo, durning early US nuclear testing. we imported Uranium from the congo. it is   all over in the congo, Iran has been reported to have been importing it from the congo for over 20 years into their country. along with other sources. anyway

Last edited by beerface702 (2006-08-21 01:20:56)

Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6677|Moscow, Russia
Okay, tomorrow we will see if this thread is true.
snuten_i_sjoholmen
+9|6476|Svea Rike

Ikarti wrote:

Also Lisik, I can assure you, A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE READ THE BIBLE, NEW AND OLD TESTAMENT.
I havn't..
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6466|Inside my APC
OK people you know the drill.... duck and cover

while your under your nuclear proof table, put your head between your legs and kiss you ass goodbye...

seriously,
wasn't the end of the wold supposed to be 31 December 1999 anyway? (all this 999 or 666 nonsense)

edit
or was it that movie OMEN?

Last edited by the_hitman_kills (2006-08-21 03:36:53)

Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6677|Moscow, Russia
August 22nd is the day of our flag, so it can't be apoclypse lol.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

the_hitman_kills wrote:

OK people you know the drill.... duck and cover

while your under your nuclear proof table, put your head between your legs and kiss you ass goodbye...

seriously,
wasn't the end of the wold supposed to be 31 December 1999 anyway? (all this 999 or 666 nonsense)

edit
or was it that movie OMEN?
Yeah, and December 12th 2012, sometime in '92, sometime in '96...

It's all just theories, we'll just have to find out. I think it's possible for Iran to nuke israel because:

1) They've said the solution to this all is to wipe israel off the planet
2) They are building nukes and may have one quite possibly
3) They tested missles and have missles capable of hitting israel and are participating in war games
4) Israel is full of "infidels" to them
5) The ayatollah gives a shit about what the world and the US thinks
6) They said they'll "say something about this all" or something like that on....yep, you guessed it, august 22nd.
ElGordo
+1|6516

Lisik wrote:

Armageddon
offtop: anyone know the meaning of this word?
I thought it was a verb as in........... Commander  "Artillery, your area"
                                                     Me     "OK, armageddon out of here then"
shit, that was bad - sorry
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
i guess a lot of people never read the opening post
Erkut.hv
+124|6737|California
Partial snag:

Meanwhile, Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said that Tehran will continue to pursue nuclear technology, despite a        U.N. Security Council deadline to suspend uranium enrichment by the end of the month or face the threat of economic and diplomatic sanctions.

"The Islamic Republic of Iran has made its own decision and in the nuclear case, God willing, with patience and power, will continue its path," Khamenei was quoted as saying by state television.

Khamenei's declaration came on the eve of Iran's self-imposed Aug. 22 deadline to respond to a Western incentives package for it to roll back its nuclear program. The United Nations has given Tehran until the end of August to suspend uranium enrichment.
Jainus
+30|6578|Herts, UK

Flecco wrote:

In all honesty I can't see a nuclear war breaking out. Iran knows the consequences and I do believe that at least some people in the population wouldn't stand for the complete destruction of their region just for one attack on the US of A/Israel or whoever else they want to send nukes to (Europe and the UK....).
The people your talking about believe that when they blow the shit out of themselves, Allah will save them and give them a cozy spot in Paradise... why exactly do you think they'll be afraid to die? MAD isn't a deterrent against people who would like nothing better then to sacrifice themselves for the 'Glory of God'.

And as an aside, the US would send their missiles, the Brits might do too... who else would? The French would have a cigarette, the Russians would probably veto the US imperialist policy, the Indians and the Pakistani's would probably blow each other up (just in case of a secret attack...) and the North Koreans would probably sit there and say "do you have any idea how fucking busy i am!!"

Last edited by Jainus (2006-08-21 10:06:56)

Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

stupid, i thought this was about 1.4

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard