Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6729|Montreal, Qc, Canada
This is going to be the karma game...

Easy to play .... you just give +1 karme to the guy in top of you, each person have to tell us the name of the guy in top of him and thats it...

LETS THE +1 ACTION BEGIN !!!!
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6668|Florida
because im bored with nothing else to do at work, ill play along lol
Sgt.Todd_3465
+22|6594
Karma is for patting someone on the back for a good job and good posts..

+1 for being on the bf2 forums @ work

Last edited by Sgt.Todd_3465 (2006-08-14 20:14:14)

jsnipy
+3,276|6613|...

ill play
eagles1106
+269|6674|Marlton, New Jersey.
i tried to make the same thread a while back when i was a "retard".
but after being here for a while this should be closed and its a dumbass thread.
so no, dont play along...its a stupid idea and who honestly cares about karma, does it make you better then other people??? no.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-08-14 20:14:10)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
JSnipy + 1 !
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6788

Okay...
darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6778
good thing -1's are gone or else you would have about -50 by now.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
you are cyring like babys and after only 7 post already 12 karma point are gone so you are playing it !
[TFT]Hostage
Never fear, I is here
+11|6644
andoura +1
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6681|Reisterstown, MD

Many have tried this game...many have failed.  I predict this being closed....................now...
Sandskink
+19|6717|In your moms BUSHland

eagles1106 wrote:

but after being here for a while this should be closed and its a dumbass thread.
so no, dont play along...its a stupid idea and who honestly cares about karma, does it make you better then other people??? no.
Coming from the guy who went into orbit when he thought  I neg karma'd awhile back.  Here is what he left in my karma description

if it was who -karma'd me,thank your for leaving me a -karma, i dont give a shit.leave your name though next time you pussy, its not like ill - karma you back,to prove that, im giving you a +1-eagles

lol!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
and why do you predict that?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6653|British Columbia, Canada
Fail
eagles1106

Sandskink wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

Coming from the guy who went into orbit when he thought  I neg karma'd awhile back.  Here is what he left in my karma description

if it was who -karma'd me,thank your for leaving me a -karma, i dont give a shit.leave your name though next time you pussy, its not like ill - karma you back,to prove that, im giving you a +1-eagles

lol!
yeah, and like i said, that was a while back.  i honestly dont care anymore....

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-08-14 20:31:07)

Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

Sandskink wrote:

haha thxz for that +1 to you
Sandskink
+19|6717|In your moms BUSHland

eagles1106 wrote:

Sandskink wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

lol!
You didn't say it.  I SAID IT!  anyways....pfffft
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
This is going to be the karma game...

Easy to play .... you just give +1 karme to the guy in top of you, each person have to tell us the name of the guy in top of him and thats it...

LETS THE +1 ACTION BEGIN !!!!

start it over ????
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6852

I beleive this is what the mods call.......................Spam.
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6623|Australia

LT.Victim wrote:

Fail
eagles1106

Sandskink wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

Sandskink wrote:

lol!
You didn't say it.  I SAID IT!  anyways....pfffft
I love how everytime you see me sand you insult me, it amuses me so keep doing it because its the internet, lol.  You amuse me because you continue to push the envelope with me and wont let it go.  lol...
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6681|Reisterstown, MD

usmarine2005 wrote:

I beleive this is what the mods call.......................Spam.
sniper09735
+12|6716
why did they take away - karma
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6780|Tampa Bay Florida
wtf no ones playing the game, lol

+1 to killer21
eagles1106

Spearhead wrote:

wtf no ones playing the game, lol

+1 to killer21
apperently nobody cares, and i wonder why.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard