Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

Okay, why don't we all just chuck all our discussion on BlaZiN.uk here, and any other blazin-related shit? It's getting extremely annoying seeing the forum get filled in with countless blazin topics and posts, so... one thread for it all. Chuy would you mind putting up a news thing to say to post it here (like you did with 1.03 complaints/praises)?

Yes, he revives a lot.
Yes, it's played by multiple accounts.
Yes, you'll never be as good as them.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6839|Finland
Why did you have to start this topic....we already have enuff of them.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6815
Beano, whats your issue? The last few posts i've seen of yours are critisizing someone/something.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra

Coolbeano wrote:

Okay, why don't we all just chuck all our discussion on BlaZiN.uk here, and any other blazin-related shit? It's getting extremely annoying seeing the forum get filled in with countless blazin topics and posts, so... one thread for it all. Chuy would you mind putting up a news thing to say to post it here (like you did with 1.03 complaints/praises)?

Yes, he revives a lot.
Yes, it's played by multiple accounts.
Yes, you'll never be as good as them.
so to combat all the threads you start another one??? mmmmmmm ok.....
if you look the admins and mods are closing most of the threads to do with him and just leaving one or two open.

and what proof do you have that it is played by multiple people?
i own two companys and dont acctually go to work anymore during the days so i could play from 6am till 10pm everyday if i wanted, whats to say he is in the same vote?
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Beano, whats your issue? The last few posts i've seen of yours are critisizing someone/something.
uh, this wasn't meant to be offensive, the only other offending one i've posted recently was against elpaso, the guy who was flaming Sgt.Gh0st in dutch.

i don't have any proof he's played by multiple people, but seeing as many people are saying that i've just decided to accept it as a fact.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6783

there's already a post about BLAZIN.  please stop starting new threads on this subject...
HG_TheTank
+2|6767
Who gives a f**k?
There are other players more worthy of such a bitching thread then blazin!
At least he is a team player and not some stats padding plane whore!
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6790|England
So you want to stop all the countless blazin topics by starting yet another one?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-
No more BlaZiN threads.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard