LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
Alright, heres my Funniest Reason for being Banned from a Server in BF2. I was trying to have a knife fight with some guy, and I said, "Fuck these People keep killing me before we can Knife fight, i'm gonna get a Purple Heart"

1 Minute Later

BANNING!!! LT.Victim For Stat Padding.

I go on there Forum, ask them why...

They said they were fine with what i was doing  untill the point where i said i was going to get a Purple heart, then it became Stat Padding...

Its a fucking Purple Heart.. I dont think i need to Stat pad to get one..

So lets hear your storys about being banned... some of these are going to be funny as hell, i know it.
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6534|Australia
well, i have never been banned, but im sure when i do its becouse im in a slightly annoying mood.
or i start baseraping on a foreign server.

Last edited by TheDoctor (2006-08-12 21:32:04)

PAS Bknife
+2|6487|NJ

LT.Victim wrote:

Alright, heres my Funniest Reason for being Banned from a Server in BF2. I was trying to have a knife fight with some guy, and I said, "Fuck these People keep killing me before we can Knife fight, i'm gonna get a Purple Heart"

1 Minute Later

BANNING!!! LT.Victim For Stat Padding.

I go on there Forum, ask them why...

They said they were fine with what i was doing  untill the point where i said i was going to get a Purple heart, then it became Stat Padding...

Its a fucking Purple Heart.. I dont think i need to Stat pad to get one..

So lets hear your storys about being banned... some of these are going to be funny as hell, i know it.
haha thats hilarious

dont really have one. but was getting into a room with clanmates. and as soon i get in i get a message "kicking for teamkilling."  Three {PAS} members were in there including me. all kicked. seemed that one of them tked for plane and the admin just kicked us all.
ChyneseGUY
+20|6486
wow that is a gay reason. who actually wants a purple heart? unless you want to collect all the medals lol. +1 for a good story
Poppycock
+16|6544|Bellevue, NE
My strangets ban was for the reason of "mmm....boobies" Im not really sure why I was banned but hey, there are a ton of severes out there so whatever. The few other times I was banned, and the more numerous kicks have mostly been for "Inapropriate Name" like I've said time and time agian.....POPPYCOCK ISNT A BAD WORD!!!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
got kicked for saying the banned word suck =/
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
a admin banned me because i was asking a lot of vehicul drop so he taught i was stat padding or i don't no with turning the car over and repair it...

you been kicked by an admin blablabla the reason bellow : ''vehicul padding''
wonkey20
+18|6710
Me and my clan mates have been baned for being to high of a skill level. lol
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6537|Oregon
Banned from BooB (Band of Older Brothers)  for following reason:
"Excessive Teamkilling"
Real story:  The admin was red tag glitching and got pissed when I waxed him.  Despite multiple apologies and an explanation I was banned.

Banned from BlackOps for folowing reason:
"Excessive Teamkilling"
Real story:  The admin killed me point blank in the head with a sniper rifle because I was standing in line with him for the jet.  He had been using the jet as trasnport so he could base rape the enemy main.  I, of course, punished him and he immediately paused the game and banned me.  I later got his clan to revoke his admin privelidges and suspend him for a while, and my ban was lifted.  It doesn't even show up in my stats.

Banned from 420 jedi for following reason:
I have no clue?   Even they don't.  I just ended up banned.   They want me to fill out some official form so that it can be investigated.  I pretty much have said "Pound sand" to that.  They have a laggy server anyway.

Well, those are my bans.  Thank you for reading.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

See sig.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6528|Portland, OR USA

PspRpg-7 wrote:

See sig.
All I see is iThong ... is there something else there?
LT.Victim

PuckMercury wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

See sig.
https://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7466/alskdffh6.png

You Probably Cant see it because your a noob internet Explorer User.. IE doesn't Support .png Pictures..

Get Firefox.. www.firefox.com
Defiance
+438|6672

LT.Victim wrote:

PuckMercury wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

See sig.
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7466/alskdffh6.png

You Probably Cant see it because your a noob internet Explorer User.. IE doesn't Support .png Pictures..

QFTQFTQFTQFTQFTQFTQFTQFTQFTQFTQFTQFTQFT.

+1.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

LT.Victim wrote:

PuckMercury wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

See sig.

I think ie supports png, just not alpha in png .. get ff anyway though
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6483
I got banned because I was running to the next flag instead of hitching a ride with eh admin I guess he didn't like that I refused him and banned me for team killing, which isn't true I was eating and would take my time walking so i don't have to stop eating lol.
LT.Victim

deadawakeing wrote:

I got banned because I was running to the next flag instead of hitching a ride with eh admin I guess he didn't like that I refused him and banned me for team killing, which isn't true I was eating and would take my time walking so i don't have to stop eating lol.
Your Sig is Freaky
Defiance
+438|6672

jsnipy wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

PuckMercury wrote:

Nope. Doesn't support PNG at all.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

LT.Victim wrote:

deadawakeing wrote:

Your Sig is Freaky
Even freakier is the show it comes from
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6483

jsnipy wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

deadawakeing wrote:

Your Sig is Freaky
Even freakier is the show it comes from
IRON CHEFS WOOOOO channel 52 if you live in toronto!!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
I haven't been banned from any server, which I'm quite greatful for. With all the servers that crash, and all the crash-to-desktops that I have to endure on every other servers' loading screen, I need as many servers open to me as possible ;P.

The only times I've been kicked are for the stupidest reasons ever; either the server with the lame config that lets you partly join and then Punkbuster-kicks you because you're not on the 'Reserved Slots List' (i.e. server is just full), or the other reason is getting kicked in the first 10 seconds for 'High Ping!', because my video card is trying to cache all of the textures in the first 5 seconds.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
MrSMoKE
+0|6498
stealing admins name duno how he thought i stole his name
subz3r0mkt
+27|6678
Eh...recently just banned 20 minutes ago for supposedly "Excessive team kills" (with no tk's to boot).

Why? I helped our team win the previoius round on Sharqi Pen. and about to lead them to victory again.  I guess I shouldn't piss off a whole team of clan members. <cough> =HiL= </cough>
Eugefunk84
+48|6535
I hopped into a cobra as a gunner, and the pilot told me to get out through the commo. there was no one else on the carrier, so i said no sir. 10 seconds later im kicked and the reason is CTI:Chopper Team Interference. I was in disbelief at how gay that was.
leesupport
+39|6684
well my first ban was i got mixed up with someone else that was cheating so it got lifted and my second was i was wanting to learn to fly chopper so i went on empty WakeIsland sever and was flying around then dude joined and he shot AT at me so i killed him then he banned me saying that before i base rape make sure it isn't an admin...it didn't show up but i got banned from another sever me and 2 clan members were playing and this guy was 40-5 he was shooting through walls so one of my clan members said something to admin about it then they both left and i starting killing the guy a lot then i saw message"stop messing with our friend" then was banned for propaganda......guess they didn't like that i was killing there friend that could somehow shoot through walls and shoot while hopping:/
dubbs
+105|6633|Lexington, KY

Defiance wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Nope. Doesn't support PNG at all.
IE does support PNG files.  It does not support transparent png files.  If the png has any transparency, it is displayed strange.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard