SmokeWithGrandma
+0|6795|New York
I just got my explosives badge which was the most fun i've had in this game in a while. It took me 2 maps because the first I came in halfway through the map, but still got 10 kills, that was Dragon Valley, then I finally got in on Sharqi.....awesome time tryin to get that badge.
ArkAng37
+1|6845|San Antonio, TX
try getting the vet exlosive! Now thats fun!
Wisher1981
+1|6755|SWEDEN

ArkAng37 wrote:

try getting the vet exlosive! Now thats fun!
yeah its so damn hard i´m almost crying.. havent had so much difficulty with the other vet badges.. maybe the repair.. but hard work gets u there.. but this f.k.n explosives vet badge... i´m on the edge.. im gonna smack my silly little computer blue...... i hate it.. but i realy want it... any suggestions would be VERY helpfull... i´m even considering jihading my way to it.. but thats not fun.. and that stupid way throwing it and exploding it in mid-air... ITS NOT WORKING... not even in single-player... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord_Pumpkin
+0|6753
see the other thread bout the c4 blowing up in the air trick..it helped me...gotaa practice to get your timing right
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6813
Man i hated the vet exp badge!
banndontv
+-1|6748
got my expert explo badge today, it actually wasnt too bad, and i dont feel as though ive mastered the "trick" yet.

earned it on Sharqi btw
Wisher1981
+1|6755|SWEDEN
I got it ... The vet badge... and amazingly it wasn´t so hard... and i still can´t do that mid-air blow C4 trick or what u call it... i just ran around like i was going on a knife hunt... and it worked... Our commander was laying down the UAV all the time so i could se where to place the C4... didn´t have to jihad a single time ... and only 3 or 4 spawn kills... My advise is simply this... Karkand/32 slot/atleast 20 people playing... and 300 tickets... !!!
Sniffy
+0|6747|Sweden
I got the Expert Exp Badge on Karkand 64 - 300 tickets. It wasnt that hard either.

BTW, im new at this nice place
swiftyy
+0|6748
ya if your trying to go for a hard vet badge i would also suggest going for a smaller server that has more tickets or ur pretty sure the tickets will go down slower.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

I got my Basic Explosives Ordinance today. It was my third attempt using Jihad Jeeps. It was on Dalain Plant, the second round because the US guys didn't even get a foothold in the first round. Second round I got it in the last 20 tickets.

Now I actually was boycotting Jihad Jeeping, but I really want all my Basic badges, (only have knife to go now,) and Dalain Plant is not really a good map for explosives - no choke-points for mines. It is oddly satisfying just plowing into a tank with a jeep and having them both explode. What I disliked was having to jump out and press the detonator when there was only one guy to kill. Especially on the few times it didn't work and I got shot.

I would have gone for the veteran badge too - I have the required kills, but that basic just took it out of me. I hope to never have to do that again. I'll use mines and strategic explosives playing when I go for Veteran and then who knows, Expert.

I was so bent on getting the damn adge that time that I was constantly counting them down after every kill. "3/13", etc. When I finally got it most people were very relieved.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Dopin_Nuts
+1|6753

Tyferra wrote:

What I disliked was having to jump out and press the detonator when there was only one guy to kill. Especially on the few times it didn't work and I got shot.
umm...you can just run into them and if your not going super slow itll explode
Speelbal
+146|6752|Netherlands
Just find yourself some statspadders, sneak up to them and give them the scare of their life.
Michael82
+4|6782|Copenhagen, Denmark
Personally i got the vet badge on Karkand, with af few ticks to go. It's not that hard if u play spec op alot. Just run around with the c4... throw it around the popular places (ie at the hotel spawn, as u face the US bases, the little roof right in front... that little alley right there will get u a ton of kills (and suicides )). Going for vet soon, as i luuuuv my c4 .

Wish i could jam c4 in my gun and fire bullets with c4 in em... c, now THAT would be fun... here tanky tanky tanky
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6752|Leipzig/Germany
i got my basic and veteran badge in one and the same round a few days ago - djihad-jeeping at fushee *g*
TheCheat54
+0|6833
I got my Veteran and Expert Explosives on Karkand in the same round. I was MEC and spent my time C4ing and re-C4ing that bottleneck by the Hotel control point (the T-shaped one.) I think I racked up enough for the Veteran badge in about 5 minutes or so. It was pretty funny seeing nothing but "TheCheat54 [C4] name" fill the screen.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6788|England
I got my veteran on a 24/7 Karkand server, 64 player version limited to about 20-25 people (enough people to blow up but also enough to make the round last a while).
Friendly fire was turned off so I could just throw c4 anywhere and not kill myself. I also had a friend as support giving me more c4 when I ran out. Was pretty easy.

Unfortunately I dont know the server name anymore, if you find it let me know as I want my expert
Mad dawg
+0|6769
Lol u guys are all braggin about getting ur vet c4 badge and how it was so hard. Now picture this. I got my EXPERT badge the first time i tried. And gues how many kills i got with c4 that round. 57 KILLS. i got 111 points that round due to a tk i had. But besides that i owned. I killed 10 at a time sometimes. It was on a 64 karkand server. Ok not u guys can stop braggin. Also this was a 10 minute round not a half an hour so i didnt have all my lovily time trying to get it. Just something to think about. DONT BRAGG. its so anoying.
Mad dawg
+0|6769
Im not saying all u guys are braggin but for those who are.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6813
Goddamit Mad Dawg, you've bragged in your last 2 posts, and are telling everyone not to brag. However, you have no stats sig and your forum name is not corresponding with your BF2 account.

Cough up some evidence or you look like a dumbass.
Mad dawg
+0|6769
Ok ill show u again.

[ADT]MaD_DaWg
Speelbal
+146|6752|Netherlands

Mad dawg wrote:

Lol u guys are all braggin about getting ur vet c4 badge and how it was so hard. Now picture this. I got my EXPERT badge the first time i tried. And gues how many kills i got with c4 that round. 57 KILLS. i got 111 points that round due to a tk i had. But besides that i owned. I killed 10 at a time sometimes. It was on a 64 karkand server. Ok not u guys can stop braggin. Also this was a 10 minute round not a half an hour so i didnt have all my lovily time trying to get it. Just something to think about. DONT BRAGG. its so anoying.
Don't brag you say??????????? :S
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6788|England

Mad dawg wrote:

ROFLMFAO...

And thats not bragging then?
McGruff
+0|6778
I to got mine on Karkand. Pain in the ass badge to get. I don't care how good you are with throwing and blowing quick, you need to be able to doge people and shit. Props to anyone that has the expert.
Banthur
Banned
+2|6729
no one else thinks tossing C4 like a frisbee and blowing it mid-air is the dumbest shit ever? at least planting it on cars is realistic but watching someone jump around like a jackass and toss C4 everywhere is just stupid.
Frukost
+0|6730
Expert isnt very hard if you know the trick so that you can blow it up while it still is in the air

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard