Poll

Which Class will you specialize in for BF2142?

Assault23%23% - 78
Support9%9% - 32
Engineer12%12% - 42
Recon28%28% - 93
I like to keep well rounded.25%25% - 85
Total: 330
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6708
I'm gonna upgrade engy and support. I want that anti material rifle and the HMG.
l41e
+677|6663

Recon most likely and Assault most likely, I probably won't use the cloaking thing (I want to use my unlocks on guns. not invisibility things.)
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6693|Middle of nowhere
Ya know people, there will probably be a limit on the number of squad that people can have, just so people don't all don't have drones.  And, if you people would READ what it said, it said that squad members could also take control of the drones...

jeez, people don't read like they used too
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6508|N. Ireland
Assault-Medic looks amazing.
Recon looks fun, but there will be some serious camowhores.
Engineer kit looks fantastic.
Support IPS Shield is incredible.

_____

All in all, I think I will play all of them regulary bar Recon. Assault-Medic will probably be my most used, however I will be an Engineer and Support regularly!
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6606|Your attic
Assult/Recon are the most likely for me, however I'm guessing the way the game plays will have changed from BF2, so maybe different kits are now more useful for different people. Best not to get too set in your ways only to find your style of play isn't best suited to the class that you want.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6751|Houston, TX
Engineer. Im going mech hunting. That vehicle sonar device seems pretty cool. I'm interested to see exactly how the engneers guns work too. Support sounds fun also. I guess it depends on how the unlocks work.

Last edited by staticblue (2006-08-11 13:06:18)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6606|Your attic
Just a thought, does anyone know if the beta will allow us to use all the available unlocks that will be there on release??
Canadianinvasion
.:The D€S€RŦ ]V[ǾŲ∩Ŧ€€:.
+6|6659|Behind you with my knife
doubt it
Jelecak
+1|6640|Vodnik camper van, Ghost town
I've been playing medic in 1942 and I do it in BF2 but in 2142-if I would buy it-I will be mainly Support, sometimes medic. Haven't played it so far (wow, surprise) but I think the recon's fucked up (invisibility) and too easy. Nothing compares to shooting without stopping with a lmg or hmg. Yeah, that will be my class. Support.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6680|NT, like Mick Dundee

I thought I would stick to Assault/Medic but nope. Every class seems to have some really cool shit available to them so I think I'm going to play them all.

The little sonar that the engineer gets was definitely needed as I've had alot of matches were I set out to hunt the armour and the commander wont spot the pricks for me.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6795|Great Brown North

LostFate wrote:

Hm...support since i like it in bf2 but to be honest engineer looks like the super class.

i might not even get it might lag like hell on my crappy pc

Geforce 5900 an 1 G or corsair.
er its the same engine with a few tweaks last i heard
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6710|Mountains of West Virginia
Id like to play Recon but If there is a large amount of them, I will do whatever my team needs.

Last edited by Snipedya14 (2006-08-11 15:21:31)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6553|Long Island, New York
Engineer/AT probably. It's got a lot of useful stuff. If not that, Recon/Sniper. Camo's gonna be awesome for kniving

Last edited by Poseidon (2006-08-11 16:40:16)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6708
The KOENIG H-AVR looks amazing. It is an engineer unlock. Anti material sniper rifle. How fun is that mutha gonna be. And it wont be like the M95. It will actualy be a tank killer.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6680|NT, like Mick Dundee

Superior Mind wrote:

The KOENIG H-AVR looks amazing. It is an engineer unlock. Anti material sniper rifle. How fun is that mutha gonna be. And it wont be like the M95. It will actualy be a tank killer.
No more BOOM, then tink tink from the pistol to kill them... It will be BOOM, oh shit, he doesn't have a torso... Bugger.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6766|Chicago.
Recon. With a passion.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6705|Tampa Bay Florida
It's hard to say

I play as assault in BF2, but 2142 looks so cool with all the new unlocks and stuff I'll probly keep well rounded
Raphael
Wtf Padders!! Padders!!!
+18|6636|Boston, Massachusetts
assult ftw most under usde class in bf2 and is still my favorite cant wait to get my gl
Snyder
+2|6478|Netherlands
Damn i prest support and recon
i wanned to klick assault and recon
l41e
+677|6663

Actually, make mine Engy - blowing the crap out of vehicles, kinda like what I do now.
tool03
+5|6542|Japan Owki
Engineer

Whoreing up the place with a mech/tank. With a eng who can both repair and bring a big blow to enemy vechs on foot is going to be quite fun.

Last edited by tool03 (2006-08-18 22:57:50)

Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6821|Portland, OR, USA

Recon blows. Assult (yay revive) + engineer (yay tanks) for me.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
|SoW|BlackFire
C4 WHORE
+67|6732|Colorado
I like to keep myself well rounded. In more than one way.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6746|Michigan
Which class will I specialize in? Social studies.
haha, ok that sucked real bad.

I'm thinking I'll be well rounded. At least from the get-go.
imortal
+240|6680|Austin, TX
I want those little roller bombs.  The doom ball.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard