CameronPoe
+2,925|6561
I mailed a few work buddies around Spastic Bullet's worryingly true 'rules of war' that he posted recently. What follows is an open letter from a good (moderate) muslim friend of mine at work (written in response to 'the rules')..

An open letter...

I am a pagan, which was the main religion of Hibernia thousands of years ago.
Ireland is my 'spiritual' homeland. God gave us this land as it says in our holy book.

This land belongs to us. We were here long before you Christians and your St Patrick
came along and ruined it for us and drove us all out (along with our snakes!)

Let me explain to you the blight of our people over the last 3,500 years.
It is sad and tragic, but now that we've fought a fierce 'independence' war and we're
slowly starting to reclaim our Irish homeland back, terrorists are threatening our very
existence again.

The Nazis tried to annihilate us during the holocaust, so Europe and the united nations
decided, to clear their conscience, to give us back our Irish homeland.

According to the new resolutions and mandates, we have the right to bulldoze whole
cities of 'irish catholic foreigners' and build our own settlements.

Those Christian foreigners should go back to Bethlehem or the Vatican or wherever
the hell they came from. There's plenty of land in Europe and the middle east to
accommodate them.

We would like to rebuild our ancient temple of New Grange as well so we could revive
our culture that you destroyed with your fanatical, crusading, spanish-inquisitioning,
holocausting, conquistadoring, colonising, world-warring, bloodthirsty, paedophile
Catholic religion.
(We reserve the right, at any time, to mention any of the above or anything bad any
christian person has ever done any time in history to prove that all Catholics are evil and
to justify our land grab).

We will, basically, show up at your doorstep anytime we like and demand that you give us
our land back.

You can complain or protest, but whatever you say will never be politically correct. Your
words will be used against you to justify us taking your home. A few examples:

-You can't complain or protest to anyone because this is 'Law' now. You're breaking the law.

-If you say "I don't know who you are. You just showed up, declared this as your country and
started taking over everybody's land. I don't recognise this new so called country", we will
tell the world that you don't recognise our right to exist. full stop.

-If you say get off my land, we'll tell the world that you want to push us into the sea.

-If all else failed and you get angry or decide to fight us, we'll tell the world that you're
doing exactly what the nazis were trying to do. We will get the world's sympathy with
phrases like 'Never Again'. Well play on on the Europeans feelings of guilt from the
holocaust and say, "Are YOU going to allow this to happen again? They want to kill us!"
If they don't comply, we'll call them nazis as well. Easy!

-If you say occupation, we'll say IRA terrorism louder and shout it 1000 times more often.

-We are backed by powerful friends and superpowers, so why don't you just accept our
generous offer of "letting you live (preferably abroad)". No? Well, We'll just tell the rest of the
world that you're violent terrorist people and a danger to global security. In fact, you're the
only thing keeping the people on this planet from living happy prosperous lives. You never accepted
any of our 'generous' offers and you were never a partner of peace. In your previous elections,
a lot of you voted for the political wing of the terrorist organisation 'IRA'. Well keep repeating
this millions of times day and night 24/7 on every TV and radio station, every news bulletin and
every single issue or every single newspaper and publication in every single country around the
world and in every language until everybody automatically associates anyone with Catholic irish
features or even the mere mention of 'Catholic' or 'Christian' with terrorism and be afraid.

-------------------------------------------

Well, you get the point. I take over your house and generously offer to let you live in the shed.
I'll offer to negotiate the right of way with you and if I even think or feel that you're not
totally in agreement with my 'proposals', I'll tell everyone that I tried my best to offer many
concessions and to be reasonable, civilised and democratic, but you weren't happy because you
hate me and the west because we're 'free' and democratic. You hate our freedom!

What I didn't tell them, of course, is that I actually want to lock you up in the shed and only let
you out whenever I feel like it. 2 hours a day should me more than enough, but if I feel threatened,
or think that you're as much as looking at me the wrong way, you'll be grounded for a week and
the shed will get smaller because I need it to build an extension to my home for my kids to live in.
If you're still angry then you'll be grounded for a month then 2 months and so on.

If you don't like that, there's plenty of (bog)land elsewhere. don't be unreasonable!

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-10 06:56:41)

=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6556|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth
CameronPoe may have something to say about that.  He reckons Ireland belongs to the Celts.......
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6547|vancouver
My ancestors made their way west from the Black Sea over several thousand years, putting down roots in many places along the way.  As far as me and my family are concerned, we still have dibs on all those places and you all better be ready to GTFO when we come back for them.

Come to think of it, all humans came from Africa, so what say all of us humans meet there for one last big fucking war of repatriation?  Sure, ancient "traditional" homelands sound like a great basis for 21st century geopolitical policy...

Please note: Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough on the rules of war thread, but I'm not the author.  I only piped up to point out that BerkuT_gru's original post was slightly different from the apparent source, later cited by The_Shipbuilder.  While I thank BerkuT_gru for bringing it to our attention, I can't agree with the subtle changes he either made himself, or seems to endorse, so I pasted the original text into the thread.  Sorry for any confusion, and where applicable, thanks for keeping most of Western Europe warm for me and my folks the last couple thousand years -- you can have a week to pack and move along.  Cheers and no hard feelings, eh?
c0ldfyr3
+23|6673|Ireland

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

CameronPoe may have something to say about that.  He reckons Ireland belongs to the Celts.......
Obviously didn't look at who posted it then eh :\
Erkut.hv
+124|6741|California
I can sum it up in one word:

Waaahhh....
spastic bullet
+77|6547|vancouver

Erkut.hv wrote:

I can sum it up in one word:

Waaahhh....
Exactly.  I stood up in the middle of Schindler's List and said the same thing before walking out.  You should have seen all the crybabies looking at me like I was some kind of American genocidal maniac.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6685|Broadlands, VA

spastic bullet wrote:

American genocidal maniac.
- WTF?
c0ldfyr3
+23|6673|Ireland

Kaosdad008 wrote:

spastic bullet wrote:

- WTF?
What? You think carrying guns is a natural thing. You invade countries over false pretences and wont protect countries that need protecting.

Can you blame us for thinking you all have a screw loose?

Last edited by c0ldfyr3 (2006-08-10 08:23:59)

spastic bullet
+77|6547|vancouver

Kaosdad008 wrote:

spastic bullet wrote:

- WTF?
Sarcasm, but I guess it could have been clearer.  Apologies to normal Americans, if it wasn't immediately apparent.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6702|NJ

c0ldfyr3 wrote:

Kaosdad008 wrote:

spastic bullet wrote:

- WTF?
What? You think carrying guns is a natural thing. You invade countries over false pretences and wont protect countries that need protecting.

Hey pipe down you can't blame all of us, if you're new to this place read alot of post to get a general feel for the american people, I'd have to say it's pretty 50/50. And last time I checked I wasn't in power..

Fass for president 2007(That's when the impeachement will come)
GATOR591957
+84|6633

c0ldfyr3 wrote:

Kaosdad008 wrote:

spastic bullet wrote:

- WTF?

Carrying guns In Arizona is a way of life. We have a law that states as long as the weapon is not concealed it is allowed.  You also can't take a weapon into a bar, which is where you really need it.  I honestly feel this helps keep crime down.  To answer the question you are about to ask.  I don't carry a weapon.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6561

GATOR591957 wrote:

c0ldfyr3 wrote:

Kaosdad008 wrote:

- WTF?

Carrying guns In Arizona is a way of life. We have a law that states as long as the weapon is not concealed it is allowed.  You also can't take a weapon into a bar, which is where you really need it.  I honestly feel this helps keep crime down.  To answer the question you are about to ask.  I don't carry a weapon.
You'll have to excuse my fellow Irishman, he is generalising somewhat.
GATOR591957
+84|6633

cpt.fass1 wrote:

c0ldfyr3 wrote:

Kaosdad008 wrote:

- WTF?

Hey pipe down you can't blame all of us, if you're new to this place read alot of post to get a general feel for the american people, I'd have to say it's pretty 50/50. And last time I checked I wasn't in power..

Fass for president 2007(That's when the impeachement will come)
Remember the impeachment thread, we can't impeach if a crime has not been committed.  I personally think he's murdered the English language, but that's my opinion.
c0ldfyr3
+23|6673|Ireland

GATOR591957 wrote:

Remember the impeachment thread, we can't impeach if a crime has not been committed.  I personally think he's murdered the English language, but that's my opinion.
You think I murdered the English language? How so?

Back to the point, how does carrying a gun around reduce crime? In my opinion it just means if you want to commit a crime you just need a bigger gun than everyone else, and in return everyone else also gets bigger guns. Endless circle that ends up with everyone owning their own nuke, you know, just incase.
cpt.fass1
+329|6702|NJ
I think he was saying Bush murders the english language, no one here has every heard you speak.. Owning a gun is a deterent to crime because you know someone has one even if you have one he might be faster. You're less likely to do something if you know it will result in death.
c0ldfyr3
+23|6673|Ireland
Then explain why crime rates in america are higher than the majority of countries that don't allow casual gun carrying?
cpt.fass1
+329|6702|NJ
Because we have a shitty econimy.
c0ldfyr3
+23|6673|Ireland
So do we :\
cpt.fass1
+329|6702|NJ
Are you serious? I thought Ireland was one of the up and coming places to live, I read it somewhere. Strong IT right now.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6561

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Are you serious? I thought Ireland was one of the up and coming places to live, I read it somewhere. Strong IT right now.
c0ldfyr3 - what part of Ireland are you from?
c0ldfyr3
+23|6673|Ireland
Im originally from Roscommon, spent four years in Athlone and now I live and work in Dublin. I have yet to see anything which would give me an impression of a good economy :\
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6603|Seattle

Bla Bla Bla. It was always someone else's land before whoever is there now.

Religion can eat a dick.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
CameronPoe
+2,925|6561

c0ldfyr3 wrote:

Im originally from Roscommon, spent four years in Athlone and now I live and work in Dublin. I have yet to see anything which would give me an impression of a good economy :\
Have you travelled extensively at all? Been to USA or anything? Third world?

I was brought up in 1980s Donegal - that was poverty. Much like Roscommon I would have imagined. Times have changed unbelievably. We now have almost zero unemployment, massive immigration and the highest levels of disposable income in the world. All the economic indicators suggest we have a great economy. The Economist magazine has Ireland as the country with the highest 'Quality of Life' in the world. Our government opened the SSIA scheme because we have so much money and we spend so much money that inflation was getting out of control!! I can't imagine many other governemnts giving 25% interest rates to ensure that you save money!!!

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-10 09:30:33)

The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6506|Los Angeles

CameronPoe wrote:

I mailed a few work buddies around Spastic Bullet's worryingly true 'rules of war' that he posted recently. What follows is an open letter from a good (moderate) muslim friend of mine at work (written in response to 'the rules')..
A good read, thanks for posting it.
cpt.fass1
+329|6702|NJ
So I win... Can I become Irish? I'm second generation american I belive I can get citizenship right?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard