fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6762

you should see Sgt MaxPower...he averages like 1500 hrs / 130 days = 11.5 hours a day!
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6759|Toronto, ON
You losers apparently assume and not think.

If you knew actually knew him, he has his account shared with 5 people.

Idiots.
Alpha as fuck.
swiftyy
+0|6754
Im not jealous or anything, I give him props for getting 2nd Lt. but i wouldnt be surprised if that account was played by multiple people.

with that being said... GRats!!
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6772|Cambridge (UK)

magzy wrote:

we've been through this, apparently he's unemployed and has no girlfriend.
I think you meant "apparently he's several people, unemployed and has no girlfriend"...

etc...
kleomenes
+0|6772

the_heart_attack wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/blazin.de/

do you think he started a second account?
No. If you look in the top left hand corner of his pic it shows a german or belgian flag. (one of the two, not sure). Blazin.uk is from England.
magzy
+11|6759
Dont you just select that when you start up bf2 / create account / install bf2?
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6827|Belgium

kleomenes wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/blazin.de/

do you think he started a second account?
No. If you look in the top left hand corner of his pic it shows a german or belgian flag. (one of the two, not sure). Blazin.uk is from England.
Hey come’on it's the German flag... In doubt; hold you're mouse pointer over it, it will give you the correct answer. But still that doesn't prove allot, now does it? If I make an account, I could easily mark that I'm from Tuvalu, and so doing giving the amount of .tv accounts a mind-blowing infinite increase.

When comparing both Blazin accounts, it's very likely that it is the same person. Otherwise the .de player is a very gifted player... Only 5 hours of online-experience and a SPM of 4? Not very likely…

Cheers,
R

Last edited by =Robin-Hood= (2005-11-06 04:44:12)

Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6765|Vienna, Austria
BS guys... that can't be the original BlaZiN... he has a positive K/D ratio

Btw... it's easy to get a SPM of 4 if you start of doing the same as BlaZiN does with a new player... learning to revive people while running and jumping around isnt that hard... and look... with a medic on a city map... it usually doesnt take really long between friendlies getting killed...

Last edited by Vintageologist (2005-11-06 04:49:01)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6854|-
No more BlaZiN threads!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard