whitetiger
+2|6498
seems a bit harsh
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

Come play on our server and i will gladly give you a perm ban !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
malarkeycoon
+16|6637|Cardiff
Team killing for people not following orders is a bit over the top. I don't always follow orders (when the commander is trying to send me to the complete other side of the map whilst I'm on foot) and I wouldn't expect to be teamkilled for my troubles... Each to their own though.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

d_toccs wrote:

ooooooooohh although you can't see me, i can assure you i'm pysichally shaking . . . that's how scared i am.
That was not my intent so i`ll just take that as a bonus
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

d_toccs wrote:

what servers are yours?
You're a new kid around here, right? Right.
I have a tip for you: Check out the main page..

Scratch that, I'll help you with a screenie of the main page:

https://img84.imageshack.us/img84/150/serversgu7.png

Last edited by DonFck (2006-08-10 03:10:47)

I need around tree fiddy.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6699|Australia
Well i hope your computer blows up in your face your fucking moron. How that is harmless i would love to know. But plz just never crawl out of your shit whole again the world doesn't want to see your face,
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

d_toccs wrote:

I play on the internode servers.  as commander if one of my orders is rejected i promptly drop arty on the defiant squad, i have also been known to tk my whole usmc team by dropping arty on the carrier until the tickets run out, thus stopping jet rapers getting their points.   i view all this as harmless fun, but i would like to know what others think.  so tell me your thoughts.  i will also add that i've never been mutinied or kicked as a result of said behaviour.
i dont like you.
malarkeycoon
+16|6637|Cardiff

d_toccs wrote:

If a someone is playing squad leader and they don't follow the orders of the commander, they should be insta kicked.  My arty dropping on them is not even close to what they deserve.
And a commander that drops arty on his own troops shouldn't be insta kicked?
ozzie_johnson
+98|6655|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
internode are great servers and you are giving them a bad name shame on, ps anrgy management will help you
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6699|Australia

d_toccs wrote:

anger management??? i don't care about noob tubers, or bunnyhoppers or stat padders unlike the majority of the people on these forums who seem to spend every waking hour complaining.   All i ask is that a squad should follow the orders and mindlessly go to there own death, because  in the end, isn't that what the army is all about??
Who said anything about the army? This is a game where people do what THEY want to do, not what some fuck tard like you tells them to do.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6583|Montreal

d_toccs wrote:

If a someone is playing squad leader and they don't follow the orders of the commander, they should be insta kicked.  My arty dropping on them is not even close to what they deserve.
What if the commander is an idiot?

What if the commander is an idiot who gives idiotic commands?

What if the commander is an idiot who gives idiotic commands and drops arty on his own team?

malarkeycoon wrote:

And a commander that drops arty on his own troops shouldn't be insta kicked?
Exactly.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6583|Montreal

d_toccs wrote:

there's no need to resort to swearing mate,  just tell me what servers you play on and i'll be glad to settle our differnces on the field
What are you going to do? Switch to his side and drop arty on him?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

d_toccs wrote:

there's no need to resort to swearing mate,  just tell me what servers you play on and i'll be glad to settle our differnces on the field
If your playing style actually is as stated in the first post, I suggest you asap place your Battlefield 2 DVD in a 1100W Microwave and let go..
TheFlipTop
+28|6522

d_toccs wrote:

I'd like to kick you right in yer fat arse. Highly likely as was said above yer the type of commander trying to send a squad of assault/support guys clear across the map to fix one gun. I.e. a Fuckwit

And as to the carrier artying, what about the couple of dozen other folk playing the game? Were they just there for your harmless fun? No, they were there for a game, not for the whims of some selfish, spoilt, spotty little shit such as yourself.

And ya never know maybe I'll just come find you on those servers and teach you what TKing can be like.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6596|Cheshire. UK

d_toccs wrote:

anger management??? i don't care about noob tubers, or bunnyhoppers or stat padders unlike the majority of the people on these forums who seem to spend every waking hour complaining.   All i ask is that a squad should follow the orders and mindlessly go to there own death, because  in the end, isn't that what the army is all about??
Oh sorry I thought this was a game........and no thats not what the army is all about....... so I suggest you let go of your moms apron strings....look out the door an see what its like on the real world not your fluffy little cloud!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

d_toccs wrote:

I have the expert knife, and i didn't stat pad.   so show me some respect you noobs . . . that's right i said it whatcha gonna do?
i will retort by referring to you as the noob, noob.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

d_toccs wrote:

I have the expert knife, and i didn't stat pad.   so show me some respect you noobs . . . that's right i said it whatcha gonna do?
You have.. ..failed.. ..there, I said it.

As posted before, D_toccs:
https://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4236/dtoxfj3.png

Last edited by DonFck (2006-08-10 03:44:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard