BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6629|Manitowoc, WI
The demo (second article, i guess, from the top) for Flight Simulator 10 is coming out tomarrow at 8:00 PM EST. for those of you interested.  It will be 800 MB (roughly twice the size of the full bf2 patch) so it may take a while to download but it looks really cool.  I think the final version is coming out in October.

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2006-08-08 22:44:48)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6775|Dallas
It looks cool, I'll have to try it out!

Thanks!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

is it necessary for me to teamkill to get a 747?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6775|Dallas

stryyker wrote:

Nope.  But I am looking forward to kamikazing a herd of elephants with it.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

Cougar wrote:

stryyker wrote:

hmmn... sounds fun. will this one be online perhaps?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726

stryyker wrote:

Cougar wrote:

stryyker wrote:

hmmn... sounds fun. will this one be online perhaps?
remember how you can crash your jet in twin towers... little kids gave bin laden terrorist idea!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6616|Parainen, Finland
Speaking of simulators, does anyone know any other good simulator with fighters and shit???

It doesn´t need to have all the functions, pisses me off when it takes 10 minutes to get the plane ready to fly and then crash into a tree or into the water..
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

Speaking of simulators, does anyone know any other good simulator with fighters and shit???

It doesn´t need to have all the functions, pisses me off when it takes 10 minutes to get the plane ready to fly and then crash into a tree or into the water..
http://www.battlefield.ea.com/

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726

warbirds
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6616|Parainen, Finland
K thanx!
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6700|The Netherlands
There also is a demo version out of Might And Magic: Dark Messiah, it's only 1415MB, roughly the size of 3½ full BF2 patches . Download from fileplanet for example.

Wohaahaa, what a coincidence, I read the demo features St. Maarten as airport, I've just been there for 3 weeks, man I guess this means I will have to download this demo!

Last edited by =TH=[Eleanor]-NL- (2006-08-09 01:14:01)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6629|Manitowoc, WI
*sigh*
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6633|Camp XRay

Ummm stryker I am going to find you online and hunt you down with my hang glider.

11hrs i don't know if my add will let me wait that long.

Last edited by Marlboroman82 (2006-08-09 05:35:55)

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
beerface702
+65|6703|las vegas
where is this demo?

i aint payin for a gamespot account

filefront dont have it. or any torrent site
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6629|Manitowoc, WI
You don't need to pay for a gamespot account. here is the actual link to the download source.
dan500
+57|6857
SWEET!

Thanks for the link
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6519|Daytona Beach, FL
Holy shit.. the FSX demo is finally here... If the demo has online features.. screw BF2.

ONE HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES LEFT....

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-08-09 15:26:40)

Not
Great success!
+216|6587|Chandler, AZ

LOMAC

Lock On Modern Air Combat

Great fighter simulation, check YouTube for a few videos etc to see if it's what you like.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Holy shit.. the FSX demo is finally here... If the demo has online features.. screw BF2.

It says single player demo right?

Anyway, I have to agree, once I get this downloaded and if it works correctly, then bye bye BF2 forever.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6629|Manitowoc, WI

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Unfortunatly, it doesn't.  It has a couple of aircraft, 3 single player missions and you can fly around the carribean.  The final version will have online though.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

BolvisOculus wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Unfortunatly, it doesn't.  It has a couple of aircraft, 3 single player missions and you can fly around the carribean.  The final version will have online though.
Thanks man.  All done with BF2 for me, I will turn in my resignation letter tomorrow...lol
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6629|Manitowoc, WI

usmarine2005 wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Thanks man.  All done with BF2 for me, I will turn in my resignation letter tomorrow...lol
Haha.  Just a little heads up on the graphics, when everything is tured to the highest setting, no computer (thats none what-so-ever) can run it smoothly.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6519|Daytona Beach, FL

BolvisOculus wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

I know the final version'll have online.. I'm a Flight Sim veteran.. 5.1, 98, 2000, and 2004. Unfortunately there's gonna be a lot of n00bs playin FSX - thanks to its new built-in server system. With the closure of Microsoft's Zone.com... the experience with FS2004 has gotten better... only the people who know how to fly are around anymore.

A little advice to y'all: Stay away from KSEA (Airport code for Seattle/Tacoma Intl).. it's n00b heaven.

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-08-09 15:39:00)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

BolvisOculus wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

Haha.  Just a little heads up on the graphics, when everything is tured to the highest setting, no computer (thats none what-so-ever) can run it smoothly.
I suspect since I used all med to high settings for fs2004, I will have to use low to medium for this.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6629|Manitowoc, WI

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

I know the final version'll have online.. I'm a Flight Sim veteran.. 5.1, 98, 2000, and 2004. Unfortunately there's gonna be a lot of n00bs playin FSX - thanks to its new built-in server system. With the closure of Microsoft's Zone.com... the experience with FS2004 has gotten better... only the people who know how to fly are around anymore.

A little advice to y'all: Stay away from KSEA (Airport code for Seattle/Tacoma Intl).. it's n00b heaven.
The good thing about FS though, even though there may be "noobs" around flying, most people are very mature because this kind of game doesnt draw the....asshole crowd.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard