Alleycat1969
+21|6749
Hello all ....

I personally think its O.K , ONLY if all the flags have been taken, but it is really irritating joining a game and  spawning and been killed constantly because you were unfortunately allocated to the loosers side but as they say shit happens ;;LOL::.

I am usually the person who WHEN on the winning side likes to give the losing side a chance to get out of there base to try and get a flag, else it is so boring all lined up pelting the base with ordinance what`s the bloody point , I enjoy the game for the hunt and kill, not the raping its so pathetic, I always feel its the people who are really mad about there stats, ranks, badges and not the game play. Ohh well I know that you are going to flame me, but shit its my opinion, maybee there are other like minded player out there ?
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6490
Base raping sucks. Thats my opinion
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6688|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
I couldnt care less about server rules, im going in to rape smurfs
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6713|California

if your team has all the flags, rape is the win.

i also count neutral flags as my own
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6652|BC, Canada
rape rape away!!!
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6748|United States of America
Rape on some maps, T-bag the raped on others.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6586|Lexington, Kentucky
EA didn't put those (Essex Guns|TOWs|Mounted MGs) and tons of Armour there to look pretty now, did they?
I think you get the idea.
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6526|Australia
thats why i go to internode when i dont feel like getting bombed after 3 seconds of spawning in.

Last edited by {DHL}SeahawK (2006-08-08 02:51:59)

fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6561
Baseraping should be allowed everywhere. It takes off the balance of mapdesign if you permit baseraping.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6712|Melbourne, Australia
in uncaps there are weapons like the falinx system .. mounted tows an mg's... im sure they were put there for a reason.. BASERAPE ALL U WANT.. IF U CAN SURVIVE

i hate it on wake when u do a run over the carrier and all the people u just killed start whining about u raping

i mean i wouldent go near the carrier if both let alone 1 falinx systems were manned... but noo they continue to wait for a viechle an bitch at me
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6687|Vancouver BC Canada
Right, because the Americans win Wake Island everytime....
Krysiss
+15|6467|NL
baseraping all they way. not my fault that they not are smart enough to come with counter messure like teamwork.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6687|Vancouver BC Canada
I play on a primarly wake server, we don't allow uncap base raping. It's too one sided already. They would never even set foot on the island if we did. (We get a lot of decent pilots on the server) The F-35 wouldn't leave the deck, so no bailing out of jets to attempt to cap a flag. Both BHs and the AH1Z would become deathtraps as you warm them up. Both Essex guns dont stand a chance against 2 J-10s, not to mention the chopper.

Then everone on the PLA team leaves because they dont get any points. The USMC side leaves because they arn't getting any either and their KDR is going down the shitter.

As far as day to day playing goes its easier to keep a no base rape server full. So, im against baseraping.

But go at it in league matches, no mercy.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6486
It all depends, I don't care if people base rape on foot, but when there in armour just going for spawn points I think different.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6803|Nårvei

Baseraping is allowed on our server, just not on the uncap`s - server plays each map twice with teamswitch so each team have the same possibilities .......
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Krysiss
+15|6467|NL

Varegg wrote:

Baseraping is allowed on our server, just not on the uncap`s - server plays each map twice with teamswitch so each team have the same possibilities .......
baseraping is mosly occurd on uncaps
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6648|Brisbane, Australia

I.M.I Militant wrote:

in uncaps there are weapons like the falinx system .. mounted tows an mg's... im sure they were put there for a reason.. BASERAPE ALL U WANT.. IF U CAN SURVIVE

i hate it on wake when u do a run over the carrier and all the people u just killed start whining about u raping

i mean i wouldent go near the carrier if both let alone 1 falinx systems were manned... but noo they continue to wait for a viechle an bitch at me
Psshhh even with experianced players in the Phalanx system, both of them even, I still rape all I want when I get the J-10, Double Rape if Me and Inferno get it
CHAO5
+6|6673
Baseraping is for guys who cant get points with there SKILL! Baserapers are destoying this game!
Baserapers are on the same level of supidity like cheaters or hackers.

Baserapers = cheaters = hackers = exploiters
They're all the same piece of SHIT!
Krysiss
+15|6467|NL

CHAO5 wrote:

Baseraping is for guys who cant get points with there SKILL! Baserapers are destoying this game!
Baserapers are on the same level of supidity like cheaters or hackers.

Baserapers = cheaters = hackers = exploiters
They're all the same piece of SHIT!
that is your opinion fi dice would agreed they would patch the game for those no called exploiters

Last edited by Krysiss (2006-08-08 03:52:32)

bf2_zspyvin
+17|6677|The Netherlands
I dont give a dawm about rules that those dump asses make :p lol*

I rape if i want :p when u GET raped, u or ur team is just playing bad

Last edited by bf2_zspyvin (2006-08-08 03:53:39)

ozzie_johnson
+98|6651|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
raping uncaps just boils my blood but other than that we all do it, if someone spawns infront of you, your first reaction is to put a clip into him.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6644|The Netherlands
C'mon man its war ! baseraping is aloud ... thats my opinion
CHAO5
+6|6673
Yeah.. it war, war is unfair...
Why dont allow hackers and cheaters, its unfair.... but its WAR!!!
Chao2
+8|6708|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
In my opinion their is nothing more fun then 24/7 Smoke Screen as MEC. Drive over to the EU uncap and fire AT rockets into there jets on takeoff, nade the heli spawns and jump in the middle of them with the DAO. When I got killed earlier an enemy actually said he felt lonley without me there =P
Boots
+17|6533|PA
I base rape.  It's fun to send a TV missile through the mist on Sharqi and keeping the MEC chopper down all round.

There's nothing better then seeing 5 guys sitting on the pad waiting to be blown to smitherense.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard