Bushviper26%26% - 154
-=]sk79[=-5%5% - 30
f1r3starter5%5% - 31
Other(explain)18%18% - 108
Total: 586
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6599|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
My vote goes for Carey1.  Extremely well rounded player.  Very good Anti-Tank player, great SPM, and kill to death ratio.  Watching this guy rip in a pub server was amazing.  He finished 3 and 47!
Doktorbob
+26|6495
The best player, at least in my mind, would the person that can play ALL kits well, play ALL maps well, and still have the class NOT to bad mouth other players!!!
bobroonie.bda
+143|6689

Nyte wrote:

All these people play Strike at Karkand like 99% of the time except for BushViper.

In my book (ie. the Holy Bible), if you play Karkand more than 40% of the total time, you're not skilled,  just obsessed with stats.
agreed.

Karkand = less skill to play on then every other map. So if all you play is karkand your infantry stats really do not mean shit. Not saying there not good players, but there stats are padded, as in they play easy mode.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-08-11 15:57:47)

MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6665|San Francisco, CA
I voted for other.

The name of this player is.

"Who gives a shit?"

It's just a damn game.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6501|N. Ireland
BushViper in my opinion.
fo0k
+14|6755|London, England
BlaZiN, because I heard he only has one hand.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6681|Houston, Texas

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

In the top 10, it's BushViper by a landslide.  If you don't agree, go play a few rounds with him.  Join his squad.  Guaranteed he'll finish with a k:d of at least 2:1 every round, no matter if he's in a jet, helo, armor, or on foot.
Bingo. I haven't played with him personally.. but his stats reflect how well he kicks ass. He isn't good because he uses prone macros or spams grenades.. he's naturally good. Plus he isn't infatuated with Karkand like everyone else in the top 10.
I played with him several times back in the early days after release. He frequented our server for a while. Back then he was just a little noob like the rest of us so I can't really say anything about him.

Volx is good at what he does. But he does pretty much one thing support/karkand. That doesnt mean he wouldnt be good in another environment if he played it enough. Someone may be better at one thing or another, but its pretty impossible to say who is the best player by any sense of the word. You could however say who is the best team of players, say a clan who wins ladder matches all the time or something of the sort. Something where there is acctually a contest that could prove results.
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6662|Australia
oh my goodness can't any of you remember >broggi< the geramn player from way back and i mean way back i think even before 1.2 (not sure)

he owned so badly and was coming first for such a long time until he realised that it wasn't worth it, but despite that he had awsome ratios and played each map fairly equally and i'm pretty sure he didn't whore any particular vehicles as all top 10 players do particularly ERC.RC (he must suck so much dick if he can only get points from being in armour).

anyway >broggi< ftw check his stats and tell me what you think

and if it had to be someone from the list  i would say Bushviper as well. it was heaps funny today because my brother said to me oh i added this heaps good guy to the leader board, he has every medal. i checked and it tuned out the be Bushviper lol (just a bit of an anecdote for you all )

actually i just checked >broggi<'s stats and he did have a bit of time on karkand but he was still a good player

Last edited by =TBG=Zoton (2006-08-15 05:49:25)

eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6851|Sacramento, Cal
Bushviper FTW
Snubya
+10|6502|Somewhere over the Rainbow,AUS
My mum.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6541|Denmizzark!!

ecko3389 wrote:

and yes i voteed for blazin.uk if you have a problem with it then go f-yourself
thats a nice attitude..
Rogue_granny
+22|6574

ecko3389 wrote:

and yes i voteed for blazin.uk if you have a problem with it then go f-yourself
Are you joking, he had a kill to death ratio of 1 and 75000 revives, he is just a medic whore and in my book that = shit if i was pushed to choose one it would have to be Snubya mum

Last edited by Rogue_granny (2006-08-15 06:24:47)

ATC
+58|6752|...
I voted firestorm because he is a good admin and he is friendly, he rocks at commander, and hes good at armor... (he also tests for PoE2)  but i think he is the best.. but if the original rogue granny (the one that justposted above me) was on there i woulda voted for him.. i really like him too
Rogue_granny
+22|6574

ATC wrote:

I voted firestorm because he is a good admin and he is friendly, he rocks at commander, and hes good at armor... (he also tests for PoE2)  but i think he is the best.. but if the original rogue granny (the one that justposted above me) was on there i woulda voted for him.. i really like him too
cheers m8 worth a Karma point
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6644|Wigan. Manchester. England.
I think its wee-manizminted he is so good but nobody knows about him.

Have a look at his stats.
TwistedX
Aviator
+26|6802|Oklahoma

MURcarnage wrote:

I voted for other.

The name of this player is.

"Who gives a shit?"
Rogue_granny
+22|6574

Kusunagi wrote:

Snake wrote:

={OGC}=HK-47 wrote:

this guy
Someone who has barely played anything outside of karkand and being a medic? He has 35k points in 123hours of playtime. No kits other than medic - and those others are most probably from when hes been revived as a non medic judging by 5minutes at the most for any other kit.
Yes, he has a nice K/D ratio and that takes some skill (besides all the medics reviving him nonstop to get that ratio)...but that is it. He is far from an all rounded player - in fact, he is 1 dimensional.
Hes a volx, with defibs in place of the nades.
It's clearly that u never seen him play, he can kill u before u can blink ur eyes. And his stats may be  1 dimensional, he is an infantry guy ffs. All his vehicle k/d ratio's are good, altough he haven't used them much.
Hes a dolphin diving pussy i saw his video all he does is dolphin dive to get the shot in i hate fuckers like that, i wonder if he will be as talented when the patch comes out
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6599|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Dolphin-Diving + 1.4 Patch = Still Possible. (Good)

Prone Spamming + 1.4 Patch = Not Possible. (Even Better)
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

BabySpinach wrote:

Dolphin-Diving + 1.4 Patch = Still Possible. (Good)

Prone Spamming + 1.4 Patch = Not Possible. (Even Better)
is there really a difference? i thought they were the same thing

Last edited by stryyker (2006-08-15 21:27:49)

Cursed You
+64|6595|Idaho
My main man Bushy.
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6703|South Africa
i think that all these polls are not fair by any means.
you all only consider players that you have played with and players with 5000+ hrs.
does time make a good player? do good stats? i don't think so.
so what if you good in a jet. who cares if you're a medic whore? its so easy to get pts that way in any case.

also :

MURcarnage wrote:

"Who gives a shit?"

It's just a damn game.
what about people in OTHER countries besides your own huh?
how do they play? you wouldn't know.

(not an attack, just sick of seeing "best player ass kiss" polls)
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6760|Toronto, ON
I already figured out how to prone spam with the beta 1.4.
Alpha as fuck.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6501|N. Ireland
AAFCptKaboom

After seeing his post on my troubles for getting basic knife badge, I came across this person who is absolutely amazing.

My new winner!
SFR-Rooo
+19|6650|portsmouth uk

CosmoKramer wrote:

i voted for everyone because you made the poll wrong so once again coffee's served.
how should the poll have been made then?
Shadow893
lel
+75|6700|England
Me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard