General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6706|England, UK
I have used search but I'm still confused. Can anyone please help?
I've just passed 50000 pts and hence I'm now ranked as Sergeant Major. Hell Yeah! But in BFHQ, in game, it states that my next rank is Sergeant Major of the Corps. Am I about to get this Honor?
Is it a bug? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6712|67.222.138.85
Link to stats please?
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6526
Its the next rank, but it doesn't mean you'll get it.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6570|Area 51

General_CoLin_Tassi wrote:

I have used search but I'm still confused. Can anyone please help?
I've just passed 50000 pts and hence I'm now ranked as Sergeant Major. Hell Yeah! But in BFHQ, in game, it states that my next rank is Sergeant Major of the Corps. Am I about to get this Honor?
Is it a bug? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
Sergeant Major of the Corpse is handed to best ranked Sergeant Major of the week/month  I think, therefore if u are still a Sergeant Major and lets say ur the best one out there, then its most likely you will become that, but as soon that u will hit the 60.000 mark u will become a 2nd Luietenant..

RDMC
Simon
basically
+838|6663|UK
Wheres your stats mate, im sure we would all want to have a looky !
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6706|England, UK
how do you link to stats?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6712|67.222.138.85
uhh, go to your stats page, go to the url at the top, copy into post, submit.

And how did you get not just -1, but -5 karma?
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6706|England, UK
Does this help: 46452548
Ki][mE
OMG H4XOR!
+51|6568|I'm a Viking....Norway
It showes up just in game(BFHQ). I am sergant major too and it says that my next rank is Sgt. major of the corps...so it is not a bug, everybody at that rank says the same in BFHQ.
lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6718|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
copy your PID into your information
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6706|England, UK
fuck knows on the karma. i haven't posted in ages
http://bf2s.com/player/46452548/
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6752|The United Center
SMotC is the next rank, but it doesn't necessarily mean you'll get it.

This has been covered numerous times before, too.  Please try searching from now on.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6694|"The Empire"
It says that to everyone who gets sarg major, somone already has the rank then stoped playing it or hasnt downloaded 1.3, so nobody else will ever get it!!
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6706|England, UK
I used search but the threads didn't answer my question. Also checking the PID thing.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6706|England, UK
Surely EA should reset the reward. Not that it looks like I'm going to get it. Damm! LOL!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6752|The United Center
The guy who had it no longer holds it.  He updated to 1.3.
Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6538|Doncaster - UK
err, isn't his stats under his name on the left?  Cant you guys just click over there?

And all the above answers are correct as far as i have seen on these forums.  Though i think someone tracked down a new SMC recently, so the rank might be 'active', if not gamespy (or whoever) should make it so, wounder if they could?
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6706|England, UK
Thanks chaps. Very helpful.

Can't wait for BF2142!
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6529|the Netherlands
WEIRD SH** !!!! SMOTC my ass IM 2nd LT. just saw another website to check my stats since mine hvaent been updated yet ! (its the one UNDER bf2s if you google {bf2 stats} and check my name/nick  Tjasso get stats it says 96986 points and ME !!! beeing SMOTC with 2nd LT. as RANK ???????? WEIRD SH** F*** WEIRD
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6590|England
Every Sgt Major has Sj Mj of Corps as their next rank... as it is technically the next rank

But EA doesnt give it out any more so your next rank will be 2nd Leutenant or however you spell it!
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6583|Florida
My stats in BFHQ are the same.  I posted about it awhile back, but I dont remember the title of it and Im too lazy to search for it lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard