[BS]Desert Fox
+0|6444
[img]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/3449/screen001wh5.jpg[/img]

I was playing on a Pistols/Knives only server when this happened.  Ok, I'll admit, it looked cool at first, but then i almost lagged out because of this.  I don't know what it's called, but i know it isn't cool when it happens and you almost get kicked because of high ping, especially when your doing really good.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
Wow, there are soooooooooooo many things wrong with this thread.
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6506|Carlsbad, CA, USA

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530
maniac you should be banned for such spamming!!!11!
Flaming_Maniac

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

maniac you should be banned for such spamming!!!11!
I swear to god that wasn't intentional, my internet connection truly spazed out. Sorry guys, mods.
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6726|UK - England
I think some one in the server is running a third party hack that is not detectable by PB...
Flaming_Maniac

--->[Your]Phobia<--- wrote:

I think some one in the server is running a third party hack that is not detectable by PB...
REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!
[BS]Desert Fox
+0|6444
never would have guessed it......

what i missed was this one Hummer as it fell, it had been bumped around so much that it was spinning as it dropped.  well, funny thing was, it landed on 3 guys knife fighting and crushed them all.  they didn't know what hit them.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!
OMGLMFAOWTFBBQH@X!!!?!!?!1
they didnt know what hit the,
i seriously doubt that

Last edited by c4_he_was_famous (2006-08-06 14:29:13)

daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6545
LOL admitting to play on a pistol and knives server
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6726|UK - England
Im not sure, but when i experience this hack, I look at the scores and I always see a players score such as -989 or something and going down in minus rapidly like 989 1 second then next second 1111, I think its the team damage when the vehicles colide in mid air (I think this is the person using the hack).
Oh and thanks for the sarcasm
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

If I got my hands on this hack I'd go in every pistol and knife server and do the same.
02fxnmaurer
+75|6452|Birmingham UK
lol happened to me on sharqi got tonnes of screenies but wont post
Flaming_Maniac

Im not sure, but when i experience this hack, I look at the scores and I always see a players score such as -989 or something and going down in minus rapidly like 989 1 second then next second 1111, I think its the team damage when the vehicles colide in mid air (I think this is the person using the hack).
Oh and thanks for the sarcasm :)
No problem, that's what I'm here for. :)

This is almost as good as the Nitro91 thing, if it weren't for the fact this topic is sooooo old.
brome
brap.
+244|6557|Accidental, TK
hang on... i had a gif about this, admitting to cheating.
damn where is it? grr. it goes

sick ass graphics card: £300
BF2: £30
19" gaming monitor: £200
Posting screenies of yourself cheating on the most popular bf2 forum: priceless

It was a really good gif i made. oh well. MAybe il find it tomorrow
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6720|the middle of nowhere

02fxnmaurer wrote:

lol happened to me on sharqi got tonnes of screenies but wont post
That's a good idea.
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6726|UK - England

Toilet Sex wrote:

If I got my hands on this hack I'd go in every pistol and knife server and do the same.
I would not go on any pistol/knife server period.... (hack/aimbot or no hack/aimbot)
[BS]Desert Fox
+0|6444

brome wrote:

hang on... i had a gif about this, admitting to cheating.
damn where is it? grr. it goes

sick ass graphics card: £300
BF2: £30
19" gaming monitor: £200
Posting screenies of yourself cheating on the most popular bf2 forum: priceless

It was a really good gif i made. oh well. MAybe il find it tomorrow
Um, i wasn't cheating.  i was just trying out a game type i had never played before.  like the Infantry only maps.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Toilet Sex wrote:

I would not go on any pistol/knife server period.... (hack/aimbot or no hack/aimbot)
I mean to crash it so all the kids lose their precious points lol
brome
brap.
+244|6557|Accidental, TK
it technically is cheating, and is against the ROE.  But I don't give a damn about the ROE, only when it makes me look good
Brasso
+1,549|6600

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

SEARCH you fucking idiot.  We have had at least 5 thread relating to this exact same thing.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6726|UK - England

Toilet Sex wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

I mean to crash it so all the kids lose their precious points lol
Yes I know what you mean
I just wish all Knife/Pistol servers closed down.... its noobish, unfair and padding...
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

We need to make a new rule about this shit...and make the new users type it out 20 times.
brome
brap.
+244|6557|Accidental, TK

haffeysucks wrote:

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

SEARCH you fucking idiot.  We have had at least 5 thread relating to this exact same thing.
I know. Hence the flaming/derailment
[BS]Desert Fox
+0|6444
Wow, it seems like you guys (i say that in a general term because i don't know which ones of you are male and which ones of you are female) are really into this game and these forums.  Well, I'm going to give you a little bit of advice.........IT'S JUST A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do you think what you do in the game and what you say on the forums will get you ahead in Life?  I tell that to my friends who play nothing but WOW.  It's just a game that is used to jump out of the real world for a couple hours and let you relax.  But the way some of you act, it seems like this is your damn life.  This is probably all you talk about if your away from your computer for more the 5 min.  Let me ask you another thing, do you think your rank on the game or how good you pwn noob is going to get you a girl/boy friend?  You all need to grow up, and take this game less seriously.  last i checked, none of your names were Fatality (don't remember how he spells it exactly) so I'm assuming none of you make money playing video game.

PS:  how do you think the damn 4-star Generals in this game got all there points?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard