K0rnifIcati0N
+2|6475
I know these exist, seen them in use in Iraq. How about a Humvee with TOW missile mounted on top, instead of a browning .50 cal? Hit and run, kill a tank, then zoom the hell outta there. Might be a bit unbalanced, making the anti tank class obselete, but do the same for the MEC and PLA. TOW on top of their respective vehicles. Good idea? No? Please discuss!
Rick_Biessman
+4|6775|Germany
Play Leviathan (BF2-SF) and try it. I often use the MG on top, but a TOW? The tank has destroyed the vehicle immediately, it's easier than destroying a mounted TOW.

EDIT: Since they improved the accurancy of MGs, it's really fun to kill masses of infantery with the.50 cal, the only problems are snipers

Last edited by Rick_Biessman (2006-08-05 00:02:49)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6671|Colorado
what he said ^
horny_trojan
+39|6709|Los FUCKING Angeles
It was kinda cool in Desert Combat, but these maps are a lot more in tight than, say, El Alimein.  Would probably get toasted unless it snuck up on the tank, in which case why not Jihad jeep it?
K0rnifIcati0N
+2|6475
Yeah, but think about how fun it would be....a tank is sitting at your flag.... looking for the sucker keeping him from capturing it....and he looks the other way and....BOOM!!! you zoom out of your hiding spot....tanker swivels around....but he's not fast enough!! Your gunner shoots the TOW....tanker shoots a shell, missing you by less than a meter....but you got that sucker!! Not to mention you saved your squad from total annihilation.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

there is one, in special forces. but it is a little more powerful than an AT rocket
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6578
Yeah it would be nice, I think as a last patch they should incorporate the humvee/TOW and all the SF extras (maybe even Euro Forces weapons) into the regular BF2, but you know they won't...
horny_trojan
+39|6709|Los FUCKING Angeles

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Yeah it would be nice, I think as a last patch they should incorporate the humvee/TOW and all the SF extras (maybe even Euro Forces weapons) into the regular BF2, but you know they won't...
especially *dramatic pause* the grappling hook/zipline.  That would be so sweet i would cream myself.
K0rnifIcati0N
+2|6475
but incorporating all the SF/EF extras into vanilla BF2 would null the point of having SF/EF as a companion to BF2. Which would make lots of owners of SF/EF extremely mad that they wasted their money when they could have waited just a few more months....
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6578

K0rnifIcati0N wrote:

but incorporating all the SF/EF extras into vanilla BF2 would null the point of having SF/EF as a companion to BF2. Which would make lots of owners of SF/EF extremely mad that they wasted their money when they could have waited just a few more months....
Which a long time ago they spent 30 bucks on SF or 10 bucks on EF, and most people who play BF2 now have done already, I don't think too many people would be complainin...
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6747|Mark it zero.

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

K0rnifIcati0N wrote:

Which a long time ago they spent 30 bucks on SF or 10 bucks on EF, and most people who play BF2 now have done already, I don't think too many people would be complainin...
i wouldnt complain at all. i like playing sf occasionally for the maps. so having the extra stuff in regular bf2 would be sweet.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6578
Yeah, I think it's about time EA quit thinking about the dollar and more about the fun factor...
mcfarmer.dk
+1|6483|Aalborg, Denmark

Rick_Biessman wrote:

Play Leviathan (BF2-SF) and try it. I often use the MG on top, but a TOW? The tank has destroyed the vehicle immediately, it's easier than destroying a mounted TOW.
There is also one in Warlord 16 players
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6682|The Netherlands
Cock...

BF2 SF?
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6555|Brisbane, Aus

stryyker wrote:

there is one, in special forces. but it is a little more powerful than an AT rocket

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard