paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741

fon|sl4y3r wrote:

well, as you "wannabe modz" and "derailers" can see, all of your fail and I dont care post are already deleted, wooooooooops, you cant see it. Strange huh!?

And this exactly what will happen to every useless topic, post and worthless stuff. Just so you know.

The mods/admins dont have the time to check every single new topic or post. There are days, where only myself is closing/deleting 20-30 topics about useless stuff. Not to mention single posts considering spam or worse. And this is only me.

The help of you, the members of these forums is needed, to get rid of the 1.000.000th worthless coment/post/topic or else!

As IBCKNURASS already said, use the Report button if you want the mods/admins to take any action, or if you dont feel comfortable with a post/topic/member whatever.

DONT SPAM/DERAIL/FLAME THE THREAD OR THE TOPICSTARTER, otherwise get prepared to be warned/tempbanned etc.
I think fon|sl4y3r post should be stickied.

Great post
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6776|Nova Scotia, Canada

paranoid101 wrote:

fon|sl4y3r wrote:

well, as you "wannabe modz" and "derailers" can see, all of your fail and I dont care post are already deleted, wooooooooops, you cant see it. Strange huh!?

And this exactly what will happen to every useless topic, post and worthless stuff. Just so you know.

The mods/admins dont have the time to check every single new topic or post. There are days, where only myself is closing/deleting 20-30 topics about useless stuff. Not to mention single posts considering spam or worse. And this is only me.

The help of you, the members of these forums is needed, to get rid of the 1.000.000th worthless coment/post/topic or else!

As IBCKNURASS already said, use the Report button if you want the mods/admins to take any action, or if you dont feel comfortable with a post/topic/member whatever.

DONT SPAM/DERAIL/FLAME THE THREAD OR THE TOPICSTARTER, otherwise get prepared to be warned/tempbanned etc.
I think fon|sl4y3r post should be stickied.

Great post
There is more to this than meets the eye...check the rules for an update every now and again.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6625|Camp XRay

Finally someone put down what I have been thinking for awhile. I use these forums alot. All though I don't post all that much I do sift through to find the info I want. Lately I have been posting more often, and instead of getting a good amount of feedback I instead received a bunch of useless banter. If you don't like what someone has to say, fine. But instead of trying to use a simple little phrase which has been driven into the ground try and come up with an intellegent response. It is a lot funnier to read a spitefull well thought out response than single word or phrase.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6529|So Cal
nice work mason, agree with you 100%.
revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6773|Phoenix, Az

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

Fail

EDIT: And you put this topic in the wrong section
If you don't got something smart to say then DON'T FUCKING SAY IT.
On a side note, Everything you said is damn straight tru.
Good Job mason

Last edited by revolution.inc (2006-08-03 10:08:48)

revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6773|Phoenix, Az

IBKCKNURASS wrote:

Mason4Assassin444,
My personal hopes is that most the the stuff you are mentioning will die down after summer ends and the youngins start to return to school.
hm. How old is spawnofmist again?
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6625|Camp XRay

Not old enough to realize when a phrase has been played out.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-
The next post I see that says "fail" is getting a permanent ban from the forums.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-
Some people never learn ^
Marlboroman82
+1,022|6625|Camp XRay

elmo1337 wrote:

You fail at putting a signature in its rightful proportions
Hmmm I don't understand why you just can't come up with something original. Is it that hard to think of something on your own.

Also as far as I can tell my sig is same size as everyone else on the forums.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6664|USA
All the sincere responses, ty for the support of this thread.

All the troll responses, ty for proving my point.

Cheers Everyone.

-Mason-
ikillyou9090
+24|6550

maef wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

The next post I see that says "fail" is getting a permanent ban from the forums.
Tehee... anybody noticed his title and/or sig?

Good job, Trig.
banhimbanhim

Last edited by ikillyou9090 (2006-08-03 19:22:12)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard