bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
I was playing on TV2 sharqi earlier today, got shot by a dragunov, so I was looking for a medic. I saw an MEC medic kit lying on the floor, so I picked it up, threw a medipack, and switched back to the sniper kit. I picked up the medipack and was back to full health. Only the sound of the healing kept looping. Then I got shot and it said I was killed by someone, but my health went back to full. Apparently I got killed 3 times, but actually had 0 deaths and kept magically healing, needless to say I had some mad fun walking up to people while they shot me and popping an M24 round in their head. Strangely no-one called "HAX". Guess there were jus decent people on the server
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6650|Hong Kong
lol
i wish that happened 2 me
topthrill05
+125|6580|Rochester NY USA
It kept healing you. Wow.

I have had the same thing happen with the noise looping but I never kept being healed.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
yeah, I know be permenantly wishing it happens again, I can only hope
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
I've had the looping noise before but i don't think i couldn't be killed.

It happpens with ammo bags as well.
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6609|Sweden

topthrill05 wrote:

I have had the same thing happen with the noise looping but I never kept being healed.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6528|Singapore
you swapped kits and the system cant catch up and mixed 2 kits together?
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
meh who knows, it was pretty cool tho
Not
Great success!
+216|6578|Chandler, AZ
The med bag noise looping has been a fairly common problem over the last few patches. Mostly just annoying though, I'm not sure I've ever seen it be that useful.

On that note however, there have been several times that I can recall being "Killed" by some weapon or another and continuing to walk around with full health, never losing any. I wonder if I was med kit bugged then or not, its so rare and strange that I really don't remember if I was or not. Would be interesting to know more though, that's for sure.
INDREKK367
+10|6488

topthrill05 wrote:

I have had this noise problem a few times too. Its so annoing and mostly it lasts till end of the round.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6741|Comber, Northern Ireland
YES i have had this too, but i was promtly banned for "cheating"
sagexp
+16|6556
I had the same with ammo bags. God that noise was so bloody annoying but great for spamming nades
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6696|Howell, Mi USA
I never heard it on med/ammo packs but ive heard teammates guns firing loop. It sounds like their shooting but really their not. and it goes on till they fire again.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Brasso
+1,549|6632

INDREKK367 wrote:

topthrill05 wrote:

I have had this noise problem a few times too. Its so annoing and mostly it lasts till end of the round.
I had this happen w/ the defibs where if I had them out I would auto-heal. Weird but no doubt useful.  I was using a defib-only account, btw, so don't call me a cheater.  A guy was shooting at me w/ a M249 SAW in Karkand, from about 100m away.  I calmly walked up to him and shocked his ass.  The strange part was, he didn't say "h4x0r" or anything like that.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

haffeysucks wrote:

INDREKK367 wrote:

topthrill05 wrote:

I had this happen w/ the defibs where if I had them out I would auto-heal. Weird but no doubt useful.  I was using a defib-only account, btw, so don't call me a cheater.  A guy was shooting at me w/ a M249 SAW in Karkand, from about 100m away.  I calmly walked up to him and shocked his ass.  The strange part was, he didn't say "h4x0r" or anything like that.
lol, maybe he jus thinks hes not very good at aiming
JimmyFo
+1|6718
I've had this happen to. I chucked a kit and as I did that, I lagged out. The sound kept looping and I kept healing, which was very cool.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

bennisboy wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

INDREKK367 wrote:

lol, maybe he jus thinks hes not very good at aiming
The funny part was that he was hitting me dead on!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
TheFlipTop
+28|6526
I had a wierd one yesterday myself, I was playing  Warlord and sniping (booooo I hear) but I was on a balcony hiding while I thought I'd been spotted and our arty came in a few yards away. I was grand, well outta the way, but then up comes TheFlipTop[teamkills]A muppet, WTF? I thought Im not even commander, and the feckin tosspot complained, I couldn't even see what was going on coz I'm hiding. Anyhow after getting no reply from said Muppet as to why he complained I go back to putting bullets in heads, and it happened again, and again, and again. Trouble is it was the same Muppet running about like a headless chicken in our own arty, but he kept complaining. By now I'm raging with him (a real NOOB, 3500 pts type noob), these were not my TKs.

Anyhow, I thought then I'd have to teach him what a real TK is, and proceeded to do so til I got kicked. He is now on my leaderboard, and is soon to make an appearence as A/ my favourite victim, B/ my most TKed. I might add in over a year of playing this game I've never got as wound up about someone (and I aint called FlipTop for nothing )

Gonna 'urt him, can't wait til his little green light appears on the homepage. "Go bully someone"........ Ohh yeaahh.
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6606|Pickle Village
I've had that happen to me to.  The healing sound gets really annoying though.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6754
I had something similar just with ammo bag.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

TheFlipTop wrote:

I had a wierd one yesterday myself, I was playing  Warlord and sniping (booooo I hear) but I was on a balcony hiding while I thought I'd been spotted and our arty came in a few yards away. I was grand, well outta the way, but then up comes TheFlipTop[teamkills]A muppet, WTF? I thought Im not even commander, and the feckin tosspot complained, I couldn't even see what was going on coz I'm hiding. Anyhow after getting no reply from said Muppet as to why he complained I go back to putting bullets in heads, and it happened again, and again, and again. Trouble is it was the same Muppet running about like a headless chicken in our own arty, but he kept complaining. By now I'm raging with him (a real NOOB, 3500 pts type noob), these were not my TKs.

Anyhow, I thought then I'd have to teach him what a real TK is, and proceeded to do so til I got kicked. He is now on my leaderboard, and is soon to make an appearence as A/ my favourite victim, B/ my most TKed. I might add in over a year of playing this game I've never got as wound up about someone (and I aint called FlipTop for nothing )

Gonna 'urt him, can't wait til his little green light appears on the homepage. "Go bully someone"........ Ohh yeaahh.
lol. something happened to me today where when I appeared to of glitched my way to invincibility, I was climbing the crane in sharqi, then it came up " [teamkills]=MIA= bennisboy" I was like wtf, I'm still alive and it says I was TK'd by the man with no name. It even gave mme an option to punish, I was tempted to see what happened if I punished, but didn't want some random guy gettin punished for no reason.
[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov
+9|6704|North Kackalaka
To make the medic sound loop not happen follow these instructions.
When you grab the medic kit to heal yourself switch to the medic gun before you grab your kit back and there will never be the annoying sound glitch.  Hopes this helps.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov wrote:

To make the medic sound loop not happen follow these instructions.
When you grab the medic kit to heal yourself switch to the medic gun before you grab your kit back and there will never be the annoying sound glitch.  Hopes this helps.
psssssch I didnt find it annoying, it kept healing me
[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov
+9|6704|North Kackalaka
Not the the healing glitch, i ment for the the sound glitch
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6621|Manitowoc, WI

bennisboy wrote:

TheFlipTop wrote:

lol. something happened to me today where when I appeared to of glitched my way to invincibility, I was climbing the crane in sharqi, then it came up " [teamkills]=MIA= bennisboy" I was like wtf, I'm still alive and it says I was TK'd by the man with no name. It even gave mme an option to punish, I was tempted to see what happened if I punished, but didn't want some random guy gettin punished for no reason.
no, you werent invicible, ive had that happen to me. i never got the "you were killed message" but at the toip i saw
  [TEAKMILLS-Artillery] BolvisOculus in yellow.  ive only seen it with arty, but im sure it would happen with other weapons

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard