CameronPoe
+2,925|6554
Very broadly speaking, there seems to be two main camps, generally containing the same or similar members, who argue the various opposing viewpoints in the forum. Which camp do you 'belong' to?

Tribe One:
"The Filthy Commy Liberal Tree-Hugging Islamonazi-Appeasing Conspiracy Theorists"

Tribal Leader: CameronPoe weighing in with 73% of the popular vote.
Tribal Anthem: ???

B. Schuss, CameronPoe, KEN-JENNINGS, Marconius, spastic bullet, Bubbalo, JahManRed,
Spearhead, jonsimon, Spumantii, HM1{N}, aardfrith, Vilham, Viper38, Parthian1000,
Oug, UnOriginalNuttah, alpinestar, DonFck, BN, Herr_Smitty, Konfusion0, TeamZephyr,
Bertster7, PRiMACORD, Spark, Varegg, arson, Rosse_modest, chuckle_hound, DaReJa,
kessel!, xXSarnathXx, Mekstizzle, TunaCommy, cpt.fass1, Vampira_NB, mafia996630,
ImmortalTechnique, LaidBackNinja, knightnufer, one_of_ten, DaReJa, Snipedya14,
Nicholas Langdon, --->[Your]Phobia<---, Wasder, The_Shipbuilder

Tribe Two:
"The Warmongering Oil-Guzzling Neo-Con Imperialist-Fascist Bible Belt Zionazis"

Tribal Leader: ATG (formerly Alexanderthegrape) weighing in with 40% of the popular vote.
Tribal Anthem: ???

Darth_Fleder, Alexanderthegrape (ATG), Lowing, Horseman 77, Kr@cker,
Erkut.hv, Kmarion, GATOR591957, King_County_Downy, -=NHB=- Bananahands, Pug,
Major_Spittle, JG1567JG, USmarine, unnamednewbie13, cyborg_ninja-117, lavadisk,
JaMDuDe, Capt. Foley, Rawls, ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ, G3|Genius, Lisik, LibSl@yer, FadedSteve, whittsend
jord, delta4bravo*nl*, ozzi92, easy-skanking, tvmissleman, SEREMAKER, TheRealRyanRay,
USAFDude_1988, BigmacK192, KnowMeByTrailOfDead, james-m, Miller, ImposedThreat,
SFCCDailey, M1-Lightning, |AIA| DAS, Puckmercury, Vintageologist, KX500Racer, CC-Marley,
jonnykill, (T)eflon(S)hadow, c0mplex1ty, <[onex]>Headstone, {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank,
ssj3barua, Colfax, BigmacK192

Tribe Three (as requested on Page 2 of thread): "Shit Talkers"

Tribal Leader: Ikarti by landslide majority
Tribal Anthem: Careless Whisper by George Michael.

Ikarti [Humorous Flametroll]
Xietsu [Banned]

On-the-fencers:

Cougar, Gunslinger OIF II,  stryyker, Pubic, Jainus, Jinto-sk, DesertFox423, k30dxedle, SgtHeihn, Flaming_Maniac, Tyferra,
Richard2000, [1FR]S3v3N, TrollmeaT, DrunkFace, -101-InvaderZim, Jestar12345, ShotYourSix, Anfidurl

Which tribe best describes you? Which one do you want to be added to or do you think you should be moved?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-12 05:44:36)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6627|IRELAND

I would agree that their is two tribes as such, but some ppl in each "tribe" are more extreme and uncompromising in their views. More like 4 tribes IMO.  I couldn't put say, Major_Spittle and say, Darth_Fleder in the same group. Darth will concede a point if its valid. Spittle is uncompromising in his views. Each to their own I guess. Do you think an arm wrestling competition between the two camps would sort it out once and for all?
Cameron, like your sig. Get well soon Castro. VIVA Castro!!!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6554

JahManRed wrote:

I would agree that their is two tribes as such, but some ppl in each "tribe" are more extreme and uncompromising in their views. More like 4 tribes IMO.  I couldn't put say, Major_Spittle and say, Darth_Fleder in the same group. Darth will concede a point if its valid. Spittle is uncompromising in his views. Each to their own I guess. Do you think an arm wrestling competition between the two camps would sort it out once and for all?
Cameron, like your sig. Get well soon Castro. VIVA Castro!!!
Your right Fleder is worthy of repect and Spittle obviously isn't.

And may I say 'Hasta La Victoria Siempre!!!'. I'm off to Cuba in six weeks. Hope he can hang on until I'm out there.

The pic is actually of Che btw.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-02 04:36:48)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
what about me =/
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
CameronPoe
+2,925|6554

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

what about me =/
You can be on the fence but generally Camp Two, no? Your choice - where do you wanna go?
BVC
+325|6694
I try to form my opinions on stuff on an issue-by-issue basis, and don't really consider myself in any "camp" per-se.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

CameronPoe wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

what about me =/
You can be on the fence but generally Camp Two, no? Your choice - where do you wanna go?
meh im more conservative, i would go to camp 2 i think =/
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6809|Nårvei

I`m voting for tribe Schuss
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6631|Finland

Varegg wrote:

I`m voting for tribe Schuss
Excellent choice. I'm glad to be placed in the same hypothetical e-tribe with him (without even having to ask for a placement there).

Last edited by DonFck (2006-08-02 04:57:27)

I need around tree fiddy.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560

Pubic wrote:

I try to form my opinions on stuff on an issue-by-issue basis, and don't really consider myself in any "camp" per-se.
Oh, FFS.  Damn near everybody in that list follows their own opinions.  I'm not getting secret messages on B. Schuss on which side to take (and those ones telling me to kill the Wiggles have nothing to do with this).  But typically we agree in broad terms (we disagree on details, probably reasonably often).
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

All I want to know is why there aren't ninja and pirate tribes listed here.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6750|Chicago.
I'm not sure where I'd fit in. What do you guys think?
cospengle
+140|6486|Armidale, NSW, Australia
if I could +1 I would. What a great post to start a 'bitch' fight....
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6590|Scarborough Yorkshire England
I belong to this camp = SPAWN

Sorry a bit of spam but I couldn't resist that one it was just begging to be done

Last edited by Jinto-sk (2006-08-02 06:03:01)

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6791
aren't the tribes just anti-Bush and pro-Bush?  If so, I'm definitely Tribe One.
herrr_smity
+156|6627|space command ur anus
yay im in the best tribe     
Erkut.hv
+124|6734|California

CameronPoe wrote:

And may I say 'Hasta La Victoria Siempre!!!'. I'm off to Cuba in six weeks. Hope he can hang on until I'm out there.
Why, you plan on finishing the job?

I don't mind being part of that group, but I've agreed and disagreed with pretty much everyone on both lists at one point or another.

Interesting list either way, I'd say this goes in not bf2/bf2s, but everyone on the list hangs out in debate & serious talk mostly. So I guess it makes sense.

Cool post either way. I can't believe I just complemented you. 5th sign of the apocalypse.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6763|d
iam tribe 2, and it should be called:
Justice and Freedom
or
Justice & Freedom
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6652

aardfrith wrote:

aren't the tribes just anti-Bush and pro-Bush?  If so, I'm definitely Tribe One.
Why not call each group by what the 'debate framers' they use on the other group... e.g. "filthy commi-liberal hippy scum" and "warmongering fascist pigdogs" 
Erkut.hv
+124|6734|California

aardfrith wrote:

Uh, that would be a big negative.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85
I'd say I'm in the second set, a few names in there that I really respect. You fogot Puckmercury!
JahManRed
wank
+646|6627|IRELAND

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

aardfrith wrote:

Why not call each group by what the 'debate framers' they use on the other group... e.g. "filthy commi-liberal hippy scum" and "warmongering fascist pigdogs" 
I second that.
jonsimon
+224|6494
Call Tribe 1 "The Political Right" and Tribe 2 "The Political Wrong" XD

But yeah, that seems to be the most basic division in view points.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6554

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I'd say I'm in the second set, a few names in there that I really respect. You fogot Puckmercury!
I'm unsure as to what side of the fence he's on - that's why I didn't include him yet.
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
Second tribe seems to have a lot more people i can relate to and agree with.

Were do you think you are in all this Cameronpoe?

Last edited by jord (2006-08-02 07:59:35)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard