bubbass
humble
+61|6591
I couldn't watch it. That music is the most annoying thing I've ever heard.
Also, I'd rather see a shotgun video filmed at a map like Wake instead of Karkand. Anything is possible at Karkand, which is lame. Show some real skills.

Last edited by bubbass (2006-08-01 14:19:20)

[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov
+9|6724|North Kackalaka
Iron Gator is THE MAP for the pimp stick- as like to call it.  If Iron gator was already laggy enough I should show you some serious pimp-atude.  Mostly closed quaters, the pimp stick rules any stairs or small room.
Madhadda1
+270|6567|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
iron gator sucks........
Birdman234
Banned
+4|6672
not bad but common just karkand try some other maps
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6714|Sweden
I have longed for a shotgun video from this game... and now its here and it was good. Except for the crappy rap-crap that everyone has to use in their movies.
[AR15]GerberSchwintz
+3|6660
Got a link for the paddle movie?
dankassasin42o
+68|6701|Reefersyde, CA

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

no its not! i only like some rap, but i had to keep the soundtrack to rap because it is called "Pimp Cane" and it has to be gangsta
I like rap.  This new age rock shit SUCKS.
i agree.
You guys need to flow down the "UNDERGROUND SCENE"  instead of the mainstream crap.   Artist like Atmosphere, Ill Bill, Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Techniquie,  ACEYALONE, Heirglyphics, Freestyle Fellowship, Ect.

1000000 x that of RAP.     No music can beat undgerground hiphop
dankassasin42o
+68|6701|Reefersyde, CA

[AR15]GerberSchwintz wrote:

Got a link for the paddle movie?
he already gave it. also it showed on my google list while watching the pime cane
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6721|U.S
I like the pimp cane on karkand i can snipe with it sometimes i shot a guy out of the turret on a tank once. I dont like paddle happy I think you picked a server with a high ping so you could kill people easy
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6626|Pickle Village
Paddle Happy was betta' G.  Damn, too much gangsta' tunes fo' me.
The_Jester
+52|6513|Italy
Fun video, but SHIT music.
You need some heavy fucking metal for this kind of video.

Anyway, +1
Brasso
+1,549|6652

I think it was great, a refreshing break from all those sniper vids!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6784

Does what again?  Huh?  What did he do?  Expose himself to little boys again?

Oh wait, never mind.  Nice vid.
a fly
+105|6666|The netherlands

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

.....or does he?

you may remember me from the series "Paddle Happy"

well im back for another production, called "Pimp Cane". this video deals with the USMC pump action shotgun. more info on why it got this name in the video ; )

Stream:

Google
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 1622846784

YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1rGz10eNWc

Love it? Hate it? Suggestions? POST AWAY!!! (or gimme karma ) i wanna hear em!
not reading after...

the music, i dislike it but nice vid. you could have let in the gamesound thought
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6672

a fly wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

.....or does he?

well im back for another production, called "Pimp Cane". this video deals with the USMC pump action shotgun. more info on why it got this name in the video ; )

Stream:

Google

YouTube

not reading after...

the music, i dislike it but nice vid. you could have let in the gamesound thought
well i was going to, but i was plyaing music and had TS on, so i couldnt. okay well i will pick a rock song for the next video since people here dont like rap. owell.
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6672

travisb05 wrote:

I I dont like paddle happy I think you picked a server with a high ping so you could kill people easy
you wish. in that server, people rarely have pings greater then 100. it was pwnage---twice
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6741|Melbourne, Australia

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

nooooo!!! pimp cane!
i started out 75 - 180 with the "pimp cane" and i've gone to 192-227 with the Jackhammer... i'm gonna stick with the Jackhammer, lol
well fine, but that means you ant a true pimp
PIMPIN AIENT EAZY FA SHEEZY

*(but i can dig it)*
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6544
HAHAHA nice one. "The Pimp Cane" I like it.
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6604|Eastern USA
You should have used the song "Magic Stick" LOL!

Nice vid, but a bit of spawn camping too there =\

P.S. Might want to change your sig.

Last edited by SaladForks (2006-08-01 17:18:19)

johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner
+12|6669|dont worry about it
fuckin stupid vid get it out of my face..
J=MAN
+25|6680|OZ
BOOM chick-chick!

Yeah Engie is the only kit where I've got both unlocks but hardly ever use either of 'em!

As far as the music goes, I'm no hip-hop fan, but I though it was groovin'. All you metalheads should shut ya whingeing and make yer own videos - that way you actually do get to pick the music!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6700|Middle of nowhere

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

a fly wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

.....or does he?

Stream:

Google

YouTube

not reading after...

well i was going to, but i was plyaing music and had TS on, so i couldnt. okay well i will pick a rock song for the next video since people here dont like rap. owell.
no way!! keep it with Rap

pimp doesn not = rock...

that song was perfect for that, especially with the "anywhere you meet me it's going down" or whatever
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6672

genius_man16 wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

a fly wrote:

not reading after...

no way!! keep it with Rap

pimp doesn not = rock...

that song was perfect for that, especially with the "anywhere you meet me it's going down" or whatever
lol at least i know ONE person got the joke =P

i said in the begining that "anywhere u meet me....ITS GOING DOWN" and its song is called "its going down" by young joc. funny stuff?
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6700|Middle of nowhere
lol, i thought it was pretty funny

say, if lots of people start making shottie vids, are you gonna change your title?
lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6698
im a bunny hopper (to a very short extent).  if somebody runs towards me, dives (while shooting, which i think is gay as the 3rd person animation shows your arms moving, which would ruin your accuracy), and shoots at me, im gonna effin jump over him, lay down, and give him a couple shots up the butt (to see how he likes being f%#$%$ up the @$$!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard