BFROE|IndianScout
+41|6511
https://www.flysrb.com/Nice%20Beer%20Koozie.jpg
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6819
how about beer that doesn't taste like piss-water?
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6517|Montucky
D Cups.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6640|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
trying to win our love back with women?

try harder..

answer the questions you were asked first.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6709
an ROE thats not fucking retarded?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

JaM3z wrote:

agree
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
TangsterChinkz
Banned
+14|6568|Pwning u n00bs
is that your wife?
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6787|England

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

agree
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6591|Lexington, Kentucky

JaM3z wrote:

How about Carte Blanche to go around Knife and Pistol servers in a tank owning all the little padding nubs?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6699
Amazing. You can see a picture of a mostly naked woman and the first thing that pops into your mind is "Omgz Teh ROe Sux!!1"

You guys need to get out more.
spawnofthemist
Banned
thread hijack successful.

You're the finest squad i've EVER set eyes on.
BFROE|IndianScout
+41|6511

JaM3z wrote:

I didnt write this ROE or did you not read that the other 50 times I told you???
spawnofthemist
Banned

BFROE|IndianScout wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

I didnt write this ROE or did you not read that the other 50 times I told you???
ok you didn't write it.. we've established that...

you seem incapable of answering simple questions you were asked in another thread.

stryyker wrote:

IndianScout, please answer me this question; Inform me as to how you personally were able to gain the power to control other peoples gameplay.

its a valid question, please answer it.

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-07-31 15:48:16)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada

Skruples wrote:

Amazing. You can see a picture of a mostly naked woman and the first thing that pops into your mind is "Omgz Teh ROe Sux!!1"

do you realize just how many pics of beautiful women get thrown in your face everyday, one taken by a bad photographer of a alright women isnt going to impress much.
BFROE|IndianScout
+41|6511
maybe because I dont want to answer it, it's personally no ones business but mine..
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
i agree hijack succesful

illusionniosulli wrote:

whoever wrote the ROE, seriosly need to be shot
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada

Krappyappy wrote:

how about beer that doesn't taste like piss-water?
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6709

BFROE|IndianScout wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

if you would have said 52 times i wuold have listened.

and anyway, i just heard TS recording...............

i just shit my self laughing.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6773|Nova Scotia, Canada

Ok, I've had it with this bullshit. Read Skruples' post now, and hear this: If I see any more posts directed towards IndianScout condeming him, flaming him or any of that, when you obviously don't understand his job if you keep posting comments like that, you'll be on a little vacation.

It's a hard job, but somebody has to do it, and in this case....it isn't IndianScout! I could look through his posts and yes, he has probably told you all at least 50 times he didn't write the ROE.

If you don't like the ROE, fine. Quit complaining about it on here as it only leads to flame wars, personal attacks and thread hijackings...
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6699

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

Skruples wrote:

do you realize just how many pics of beautiful women get thrown in your face everyday, one taken by a bad photographer of a alright women isnt going to impress much.
I wasn't making any observations about the quality of the woman, I just find it interesting that they went straight from 'mostly naked woman' to 'I hate the ROE'.

I'm closing this, it's going nowhere. If you want to bitch about the ROE do it on their forums, not here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard