+244|6647|Ohio
with out even clicking it, Yes!
howler_27
+90|6689
negative
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6597|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
no and how dare you insult us, most are but there are a good amount of smart people
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6557|An Hour North of Indy
umm...yes, many of americans are dumbasses. However, that obviously doesnt depict everyone.
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
In which state is KFC from?

Erm don't know.

Do you know what it stands for?

Kentucky fried chicken.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
lol no fucking way. most of those people were at Venice Beach in Cali, alot of ppl there are stoned all of the time anyway. Those questions were so easy omfg.

How many world wars were there?
um...3? LOLLLLLLLLLL

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-07-31 13:36:28)

Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6647|Ohio
The coach said i could Colonel Sanders!
eagles1106
+269|6586|Marlton, New Jersey.
wow, what an immature thread, im sorry, but it is.
those people went to school when education wasnt great, if you asked the current generation of young adults and students, they would be great at knowing the answers...
and seriously, the guy went around asking the "lower class" of america questions, i mean....for christ sake, do you think the majority of people walking around the streets of new york would be greatly educated....

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-07-31 13:39:03)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
they never show the interviews where the people got all the answers right, cmon people.  we all know how dumb people are but dont fall for that trap as well.
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6538|Carlsbad, CA, USA

seymorebutts443 wrote:

no and how dare you insult us, most are but there are a good amount of smart people
this coming from someone that can't spell unfortunately correctly.
and if you don't like it move.

the answer is YES, but it is EVERYONE not just AMERICANS! so stop with the anti American crap already, it gets old.
WormGuts
+17|6796|Dayton, Ohio
Wow they must have picked out the stupidest people on the boardwalk that day.  Yes there are stupid people in the States, there are in all countries.  If you asked a heavily loaded set of american/canadian questions thru areas of europe and asia i'm certain you could make a similar video.
TheOriginalUberN00b
+16|6488|Hereford,AZ. USA
well ur an idiot for saying for insulting americans and no they probably edited out all the smart ppl and just showed the dumb ppls answers so u can shove it up ur ass...............this tread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TheOriginalUberN00b (2006-07-31 13:41:29)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

eagles1106 wrote:

those people went to school when education wasnt great, if you asked the current generation of young adults and students, they would be great at knowing the answers...
and seriously, the guy went around asking the "lower class" of america questions, i mean....for christ sake, do you think the majority of people walking around the streets of new york would be greatly educated....
excuse me.....The only really dumb people in NYC are some of the really low class ppl and bums.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6696|San Francisco
*facepalm*

And you wonder why the rest of the world gets annoyed by us fairly easily...
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6738|Salt Lake City

That is all edited.  They don't show you the people that actually got the answers the right.
Chou
+737|6793
Q: Which countries are in the Axis of Evil?
A: Ehm, I know Germany is one of them, I'm not sure... yeah good guess
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
heh this is the CNNN they did the wheres the country located
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6700

I'm sure that they only showed the retards...I'm also sure of that lots of people answered those questions.
J.P.Morgen
+7|6690|In a 24/7 Night Server

Superior Mind wrote:

lol no fucking way. most of those people were at Venice Beach in Cali, alot of ppl there are stoned all of the time anyway. Those questions were so easy omfg.
Everyone knows that there are only fruits and nuts in Cali. LOL

Last edited by J.P.Morgen (2006-07-31 13:51:39)

Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6585|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I am sure I can find a lot of dumbasses in England in proportion to the USA, or even to my home country Canada.  Everywhere there is dumbasses, people feel the need to exploit the USA because they are bigger and better at most things.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

J.P.Morgen wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Everyone knows that there are only fruits and nuts in Cali. LOL
facepunch
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6538|Carlsbad, CA, USA

Superior Mind wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

excuse me.....The only really dumb people in NYC are some of the really low class ppl and bums.
wow if you think that, you are one of the "dumb people", there are dumb people in all walks of life, and there are intelligent poor people and brilliant "bums".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard