Switzerland0%0% - 2
Austria1%1% - 3
Others5%5% - 13
Total: 219
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6528|Singapore
weapons can include tanks/subs/etc.
i personally think that the soviet union or russia is the best in making those stuffs...

T-34 tank...PPSH-42...AK-47...Dragunov rifle...RPG-7...Hind...T-72...T-90...MiGs...etc..

Last edited by jkohlc (2006-07-31 01:13:15)

l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6674|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
Russia and Germany

Last edited by l::.:LIAM:.::l (2006-07-31 01:39:08)

cheppi
+9|6520|Forest Green Rovers
Uk, got to love that L96A1

Last edited by cheppi (2006-07-31 01:23:40)

sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6535|Denmizzark!!
Denmark, they produced the musical group Aqua that will bring whole nations to their knees!!!!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

Germany.

Tigers/Panzers/MG-34/Hk/
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6621|Cork, Ireland
Lol, +1 for that

EDIT: For Mr.Sonner

Last edited by BlaZin'Feenix (2006-07-31 01:26:23)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
Does it matter who makes them? As long as they kill and are used well who cares?
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

stryyker wrote:

Germany.

Tigers/Panzers/MG-34/Hk/
I concur.
J3ST3R
+59|6515|Vancouver, Canada

jkohlc wrote:

i personally think that the soviet union or russia is the best in making those stuffs...

T-34 tank...PPSH-42...AK-47...Dragunov rifle...RPG-7...Hind...T-72...T-90...MiGs...etc..
PPSH....PPS-42, you just combined two guns.
I would say either russia or germany. but i think germany gets bonus points for bands like gamma ray and stuff
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6524
It has to be Germany! Heckler & Koch all day! Best guns out there!!!
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6732|Uhh... erm...
Ak-47 and AK-101 pwn puny H&K guns. And no one messes with MiGs and Hinds.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

Tetrino wrote:

except when a G36 snipes an afgani man before he can remove the saftey on his AK. and i dont think a HiND has flown in combat since the Russo-Afgan war of late. so therefore, you lose
Kyouteki
+27|6572

jkohlc wrote:

All are very solid vehicles, but i have to say...America has the war department on lock.  Russia's only motivation in making weapons is to make them bigger than Americans, but at doing so, they sacrifice a lot in the way of fuctionality and safety, not to mention just all around usefulness.  The T-34 was a tank in the 40's, so there's really no comparison needed there, we all know american tanks then were crap, especially the Sherman (who makes a non diesel tank in those days?), I can't complain about the AK-47, who really can complain about a gun with next to no jamming problems?  Save for it's lack of accuracy at range.  However, an RPG-7?  I fail to see how it's a memorable weapon, and the Hind wouldn't last a minute against a real life Apache, especially considering the Hind doesn't have half the night vision capabilities the Apache does, tanks are really a passing interest, but jus from what i've read, the M-1 and Challenger are pretty much the dominant tanks of the planet at the moment, especially considering the M-1 and Challenger's speed on and off road.  Not to mention their nighttime abilities.  MiGs...those are jets that have been around since nearly WW2, and while that does say a lot about their durability and reliability, it also says volumes about the lack of fresh ideas in that department.  Being a member of the U.S. Air Force myself, i witness first hand what a lot of these jets can do, and while some are truly pieces of shit (F-16), others are true works of genius and definitely do dominate the skies like you wouldn't believe (F-15, A-10, F-18, F-14).  Also, on a strictly massive power scale, America pretty much has the patent on the most powerful bombs on the earth, while Russia may produce more...and don't know where half of them are...America produces fewer with much better results, not to mention tracking...*cough*.  We also produced the most deadly biological agent known to man, VX, just to show that we weren't slouches...while that arguement may best be used to describe what idiots America is, it's also somewhat relevant to showing American ingenuity.  Think about that one guys, god...i talk to much.  This is just a good thread and i wanted my 2 cents worth  .

It just occured to me also, that if America weren't doing something right, then so many other countries wouldn't try to use our jet designs, for instance....the Japanese have the f-15J, which is just an F-15C, and they also have the F-2, which is only an f-16C with a pretty blue color and a glorified avionics package, bearing in mind that i've seen both of these jets in comparison to USAF jets in real life, with my own eyes from my time of being stationed in Japan.  Also, the Italians use an f-16 mod as well.  How about that for ingenuity?

Last edited by Kyouteki (2006-07-31 02:23:23)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
USA: why? the tanks, planes and ships. new ones are decades ahead compared to other countries. for guns... yeah m16 suck ass and m4 is decent, now theyre developing the M8 which pwnzorizes all guns
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6667|NT, like Mick Dundee

All current assault rifle designs are dodgy ripoffs.

MP44 was the original. Made by Germans.

Original jet fighter goes to the Germans...

First mass produced effective tanks... Germans.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Lasdferret
+16|6485

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

USA: why? the tanks, planes and ships. new ones are decades ahead compared to other countries. for guns... yeah m16 suck ass and m4 is decent, now they're developing the M8 which pwnzorizes all guns
Have you actually ever used the M16 or M4, the Vietnam version of the M16 sucked, but our modern versions all are quite amazing. The only thing the AKs have going for them is adaptability.
But I too go with USA, were quite farther ahead than anyone (thankfully)
JE3146
+109|6572|Oregon

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

USA: why? the tanks, planes and ships. new ones are decades ahead compared to other countries. for guns... yeah m16 suck ass and m4 is decent, now theyre developing the M8 which pwnzorizes all guns
That plastic POS is dead in the water. Don't count on any replacement to that M16A2/M4 that "sucks ass" anytime soon. The most you'll likely see is something to co-exist with it, and in that regard, it'll likely come from the SCAR program.
Kyouteki
+27|6572

Flecco wrote:

All current assault rifle designs are dodgy ripoffs.

MP44 was the original. Made by Germans.

Original jet fighter goes to the Germans...

First mass produced effective tanks... Germans.
All good ideas have to start somewhere?  America invented the game of baseball, but the Japanese sure play the game damn well, don't they?
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6626|Birmingham, UK

stryyker wrote:

Germany.

Tigers/Panzers/MG-34/Hk/
I agree, but the MG42 is quite possibly the best machine-gun of all time. The Americans - not a shade on the Germans! After WW2, they tried to copy (yes, COPY!) the MG42 but FAILED. So they took some design elements and made the slightly inferior M60 instead. Good old Germany!
Kyouteki
+27|6572
Hahaha, TheDarkRaven, your freakin' sig is hilarious beyond belief, nice one man.  I'm laughing my sweaty balls off over that one.  (damn Europe's heatwave)
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6567|Area 51

stryyker wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

except when a G36 snipes an afgani man before he can remove the saftey on his AK. and i dont think a HiND has flown in combat since the Russo-Afgan war of late. so therefore, you lose
What he said ^^
this thread is a joke really
america today has the most dominant military the world has ever seen
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Lasdferret wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

USA: why? the tanks, planes and ships. new ones are decades ahead compared to other countries. for guns... yeah m16 suck ass and m4 is decent, now they're developing the M8 which pwnzorizes all guns
Have you actually ever used the M16 or M4, the Vietnam version of the M16 sucked, but our modern versions all are quite amazing. The only thing the AKs have going for them is adaptability.
But I too go with USA, were quite farther ahead than anyone (thankfully)
compared to other largely used guns which would you pick IRL? AK101, M16/M4 or G36C?

SCAR is much better than the M4's and M8 looks good for now

for WW2:

ze germans. ME262 pwned every plane in the sky, tiger tanked pwned everything (sadly theyre not mass produced like the panzers)
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
The good things of...

Usa = Aircraft, ships, tanks, arty, SRAW.
Uk = SAS
Germany = H&K
USSR/Russia = Vehicles overall, weapons
Belgium = wtf
France = d00d, fr4nc3 is t3h suxx0rz!!11 Ever heard of the FAMAS? That was a bs gun
Italy = ...
Switzerland = ...
Austria = Steyr

What weapons come from Belguim, Italy and Swissland? I cant think of any.

USA is dominant in technology, but Russia has the productive ability to make 1000s of tanks, weapons in just few months, even weeks perhaps.

And what happened to china? You dont wanna screw with them with over 2 000 000 in their army alone.

The SAS are THE best special forces group of all time.

Germany has H&K, and if the US adopts the MP5 etc, they must be pretty f***ing good!

The rest suck from what no weapons i know, except for the Steyr, in which many countries have. Australia has their own version i think, but its called the Austeyr. (?)
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6528|Singapore

KuSTaV wrote:

The good things of...

Usa = Aircraft, ships, tanks, arty, SRAW.
Uk = SAS
Germany = H&K
USSR/Russia = Vehicles overall, weapons
Belgium = wtf
France = d00d, fr4nc3 is t3h suxx0rz!!11 Ever heard of the FAMAS? That was a bs gun
Italy = ...
Switzerland = ...
Austria = Steyr
didnt belgium invented all that FN stuff?

and italy made good shotguns and pistols

switzerland also made the SIG550

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard