spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6650|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

DrunkFace wrote:

you fail. There is no reason to ever TK for a vehicle EVER. and your above statment just proves you (and most probably the whole of |TOP|) are complete assholes. as Defiance said if you dont get it, do some Fucking thing else, its not your game, its not your vehicle and its certainly not your right to TK for it.
i'll do what the fuck i like. and you'll fucking deal with it.

DrunkFace wrote:

To cougar. The majority of people dont want your kind, so fuck off to your own server and dont whine when you get kicked off someone elses. If anyone here went to YOUR server and complained about it then yes they fail, but when you go to others your the one who has to obey there rules or fuck off.
i love cougar. i want him here. as do most of the community. obey us or fuck off.
Defiance
+438|6679

spawnofthemist wrote:

Defiance wrote:

My clan is damn hard to get in to, it took me 2 months and that's short. It's less of strict rules in the clan and more of weeding out the fucktards before they get in.
your clan sound like a bunch of elitist pricks from what you make them out to be..

whats the name of your clan?
Elitist? Hardly. What I mean is you've got to hang out for a long time, meet everyone, play on the servers and people have just got to tell if you get along and the like.

The name is MiG.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-08-01 07:27:11)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6689|Disaster Free Zone

spawnofthemist wrote:

Defiance wrote:

My clan is damn hard to get in to, it took me 2 months and that's short. It's less of strict rules in the clan and more of weeding out the fucktards before they get in.
your clan sound like a bunch of elitist pricks from what you make them out to be..

better then being a faggot clan full of jerks and piss heads.

spawnofthemist wrote:

The reason no one likes you, you have no morals, ethics or thought for anyone but your selfish self. And no I wont have to deal with you, ever. |TOP| (and you) really doesnt effect me because they have and never will play on the same servers as me.

spawnofthemist wrote:

i love cougar. i want him here. as do most of the community. obey us or fuck off.
HaHaHa, more arrogance and BS comming from the mouth of a scared retard, you have no points and you have failed in your argument.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-08-01 07:29:29)

spawnofthemist
Banned

Defiance wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Defiance wrote:

Elitist? Hardly. What I mean is you've got to hang out for a long time, meet everyone, play on the servers and people have just got to tell if you get along and the like.

The name is MiG.
thats exactly what TOP is.

DrunkFace wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

The reason no one likes you, you have no morals, ethics or thought for anyone but your selfish self. And no I wont have to deal with you, ever. |TOP| (and you) really doesnt effect me because they have and never will play on the same servers as me.
then stop fucking whining about us and leave this thread. if you have nothing to do with us.. then fuck right off.

DrunkFace wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

HaHaHa, more arrogance and BS comming form the mouth of a scared retard, you have no points and you have failed in your argument.
see there's your problem right there.. you CARE about your points.. i don't.. i play a GAME for FUN.. not for recognition and praise from awe stricken teenagers because i'm a virtual "marine captain".
The_Jester
+52|6499|Italy

spawnofthemist wrote:

So no problem if he kicks you in the face, if that's "the fuck he likes"?

And don't answer with some childish crap like "It's a game, you fail".
You are playing with other persons, who want to relax and have fun, not to obey a bunch of arrogant e-girlfriends, who think they are some kind of game (and forum) godships.

I'm just commenting your attitude in this thread, never had the (dis)pleasure  to play with a TOP member.
Defiance
+438|6679

spawnofthemist wrote:

thats exactly what TOP is.
Apples and Oranges my friend. Both grow on trees, but they are very different.

spawnofthemist wrote:

see there's your problem right there.. you CARE about your points.. i don't.. i play a GAME for FUN.. not for recognition and praise from awe stricken teenagers because i'm a virtual "marine captain".
He was referring to points in your argument, not BF2 game points.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

spawnofthemist wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

HaHaHa, more arrogance and BS comming form the mouth of a scared retard, you have no points and you have failed in your argument.
OMFG I was not talking about game points. Was talking about valid point of view. I is talking about ethics, morals and fair play. Somthing you have none of and wouldnt understand.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6567|The real world

DrunkFace wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

OMFG I was not talking about game points. Was talking about valid point of view. I is talking about ethics, morals and fair play. Somthing you have none of and wouldnt understand.
It

Is

A

Game

And now stfu
Defiance
+438|6679

elmo1337 wrote:

Is

A

Game

And now stfu
That's been tried within the last page or so. It didn't work.
spawnofthemist
Banned

elmo1337 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

It

Is

A

Game

And now stfu
elmo.. wanna share my pie?

its made from DrunkFace's pony.
Defiance
+438|6679

spawnofthemist wrote:

elmo1337 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

It

Is

A

Game

And now stfu

Does this mean we win? Woohoo the inevitable is edible!
spawnofthemist
Banned

Defiance wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

elmo1337 wrote:

It

Is

A

Game

And now stfu

huh? me and elmo were sharing a pie moment.. and you spoiled it

i'm gonna report you to the ROE for unfair play.
Defiance
+438|6679

spawnofthemist wrote:

Defiance wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Whining about me for breaking the rules?

It's amazing how many times you set yourself up for this.

*Ponders about making a sig relating |TOP| to the BF2-Police!...*

Last edited by Defiance (2006-08-01 07:46:56)

spawnofthemist
Banned

Defiance wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Defiance wrote:

irony and sarcasm aren't your strong points?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

elmo1337 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

It

Is

A

Game

And now stfu
AND?? I dont see your point.

Just because its a game does that give you the right to insult other people, to be racist, sexist. Do the basic courtesys of NORMAL human behavior get changed just because its a game. Just because you can sit behind your computer in annonymous silence give you the right to do whatever you like. There is no difference. All you have to do is repect others and allow them to play the game without you telling them how its played as they should do to you.
spawnofthemist
Banned

DrunkFace wrote:

elmo1337 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

It

Is

A

Game

And now stfu
AND?? I dont see your point.

Just because its a game does that give you the right to insult other people, to be racist, sexist. Do the basic courtesys of NORMAL human behavior get changed just because its a game. Just because you can sit behind your computer in annonymous silence give you the right to do whatever you like. There is no difference. All you have to do is repect others and allow them to play the game without you telling them how its played as they should do to you.
lets just end the fucking arguing.
i'm right.
you're right.
opinions clash.
who cares.

i'm still more right though.
Defiance
+438|6679

spawnofthemist wrote:

Defiance wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

You've used that in another thread.

Memory and Intelligence aren't yours either.

Well, this has come and gone. Despite the meat of this whole predicamentamentatentament I didn't make it a flame war, or at least my posts weren't. But it's over, and now the flames are coming.

Good game, Anti-TOP win 240-Nill. Next Map, J-10 vs F-35 Balance.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-08-01 07:50:08)

spawnofthemist
Banned

Defiance wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Defiance wrote:

Well, this has come and gone. Despite the meat of this whole predicamentamentatentament I didn't make it a flame war, or at least my posts weren't. But it's over, and now the flames are coming.

Good game, Anti-TOP win 240-Nill.
nil.
Defiance
+438|6679

spawnofthemist wrote:

Defiance wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Good game, Anti-TOP win 240-Nill.
nil.
Touche, but either could work. Nil as in zero, or nill as in unwilling. Karma if you figure out what I mean

And don't bitch about Touche. I'm too lazy to find the accented E in charmap.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-08-01 07:52:03)

spawnofthemist
Banned
dont really care for karma..

or this never ending argument.

lets just say.. i wont be changing how i play. and you can continue to hate members of an online community as much as you want.

/end thread.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

spawnofthemist wrote:

i'm right.
you're right.
opinions clash.
who cares.

DrunkFace wrote:

Why bother arguing with |TOP| players, they are just a bunch of arrogant, vain, self praising, selfish jackasses.
I should have listened to my self... anyway We win, so TTYL in the next |TOP|, anti ROE whinge thread.
Defiance
+438|6679

spawnofthemist wrote:

dont really care for karma..

or this never ending argument.

lets just say.. i wont be changing how i play. and you can continue to hate members of an online community as much as you want.

/end thread.
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6567|The real world

DrunkFace wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

i'm right.
you're right.
opinions clash.
who cares.

DrunkFace wrote:

Why bother arguing with |TOP| players, they are just a bunch of arrogant, vain, self praising, selfish jackasses.
I should have listened to my self... anyway We win, so TTYL in the next |TOP|, anti ROE whinge thread.
https://justoneminute.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bush_special_iraq.jpg

grats u won a discussion on ze internet!

we still have more fun than you
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6564|Kent, UK

Defiance wrote:

A load of minge licking, little girl bullshit whining: oohh lala, i'm a fag
seriously dude, go jerk off or sommat, whether or not i agreed with |TOP|'s principles etc, i'd STILL want to punch you in the face for being a smegging fucktard. You're obviously 16 going on 68. Put your BF2 disc in the microwave, watch all the pretty colours and sparkles then iron a nice shirt and a pair of pants, do your hair, have a wash, splash on some of daddy's aftershave, go out to a club and find yourself a nice woman (the type of person who looks like you but with slighty less body hair, a pair of tits and longer hair on the head).

Last edited by ^KoB^Buckles (2006-08-01 07:58:24)

Defiance
+438|6679

elmo1337 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

i'm right.
you're right.
opinions clash.
who cares.

DrunkFace wrote:

http://justoneminute.typepad.com/photos … l_iraq.jpg

grats u won a discussion on ze internet!

we still have more fun than you
God Damnit do none of you have coherent thought processes?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard