JaM3z
Banned
+311|6702
Ok so i started playing with |TOP| latly, and i really cant see what the problem is, apart from the fact i join a random server and im banned as soon as a admin knows i am online, it userally goes like this.

some guy: Hey JaM3z

me: Hey

some guy:  So you joined |TOP| i heard there really hard to get into.

me:  No i havnt joined them as yet but looking to join them.

some guy:  o ok

admin:  Who's the guy from |TOP|?

some guy:  JaM3z

Banning!!!!!! JaM3z Reason:  High Ping.

This is getting really stupid, a few of the |TOP| guys even got a ban from the BF2s EU server for baseraping, including me, i was aparently dropping arty on the carrier, if they noticed i was dropping it on the boats leaving below decks, but hey ill swallow that.  We went and spoke to admin and we all got unbanned even though we where told it was a round ban anyway.

So guys whats the big problem with this, ive put alot into these forums and this community with organising this BF2s squads thing which will be taking place as soon as i finish the website, so whats the big deal?  If some of you guys are intimitaded by |TOP| members why? 

And if i get some idiot responce like they TK for vehicles, then yes they do, if you had a chopper for half the round with a co-pilot and where doing really well then would you let somebody else get the chopper only to go off and crash it?

Anyway if you guys want to play with them thats fine, but dont bitch and moan about them when you havnt even played with them, they have a number of servers and a TS server which is allways populated, so before you wanna bitch and moan and ban me and the members of |TOP| from your server then come play on there's, they dont ban people just because some other clan is in there server to give them a challenge they sit down and play them, its alot more fun when you get 2 pub teams that are really well balenced.
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6621|Tasmania
And if i get some idiot responce like they TK for vehicles, then yes they do, if you had a chopper for half the round with a co-pilot and where doing really well then would you let somebody else get the chopper only to go off and crash it?
Firstly, I've never seen you guys but already I strongly disapprove of your clan's ethos.

Secondly, in relation to the above comment I can kind of understand. But if your score isn't as good as it could be I'm going to take your chopper. If you're the pilot, you might be happy to have a better gunner. Same with the gunner, happy to have a better pilot.

This totally contradicts my thread on common courtesy butt fuck it.

Thirdly, you sound like a right tit.
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6495
I fucking hate morons like that. I applaude TOP for not being whiney morons and for having a brain. Even though butler and flamekahn really dislike me i think TOP is the only clan I'd join because of what they are.
FlashHeart
+4|6499|Chatham, UK
How are newer players ever going to get any good at the Helis if they get team killed by experienced players ,who should know better, every time they dare get near the damn thing ?
Are you really worried about them 'letting the team down', or are you more interested in preservng your k/d ratio and getting medals yourself ?
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6638
na i see what your saying my view 2wards the clan has changed, they seem more proffesional than i first thought. However if you base rape against server rules and get banned thats tough mate dont complain at least understand what youve done wrong
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6732

JaM3z wrote:

Ok so i started playing with |TOP| latly, and i really cant see what the problem is, apart from the fact i join a random server and im banned as soon as a admin knows i am online, it userally goes like this.

some guy: Hey JaM3z

me: Hey

some guy:  So you joined |TOP| i heard there really hard to get into.

me:  No i havnt joined them as yet but looking to join them.

some guy:  o ok

admin:  Who's the guy from |TOP|?

some guy:  JaM3z

Banning!!!!!! JaM3z Reason:  High Ping.

This is getting really stupid, a few of the |TOP| guys even got a ban from the BF2s EU server for baseraping, including me, i was aparently dropping arty on the carrier, if they noticed i was dropping it on the boats leaving below decks, but hey ill swallow that.  We went and spoke to admin and we all got unbanned even though we where told it was a round ban anyway.

So guys whats the big problem with this, ive put alot into these forums and this community with organising this BF2s squads thing which will be taking place as soon as i finish the website, so whats the big deal?  If some of you guys are intimitaded by |TOP| members why? 

Anyway if you guys want to play with them thats fine, but dont bitch and moan about them when you havnt even played with them, they have a number of servers and a TS server which is allways populated, so before you wanna bitch and moan and ban me and the members of |TOP| from your server then come play on there's, they dont ban people just because some other clan is in there server to give them a challenge they sit down and play them, its alot more fun when you get 2 pub teams that are really well balenced.
Now whos Whining.

Top more like Flop.   jk
Entertayner
+826|6563

Why not go and play with some of the TOP guys, I ended up in a helo with one guy [can't remember the name ] but he could see that we were getting on well together and were top of the board so I got invited into the TS and everything else.  He was speaking on VOIP, we were playing how you were supposed to play the game not to just point whore.  Hell, we even went half way across the map to check on some people stat padding and take down their names and stop them stat padding.  So my message is don't judge a book by it's cover.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6551|The real world
I play with TOP to, team killing for vehicle happens (did that before I started playing with TOP)

Redzoning people happens, did that to before TOP.

Jamez is totally right, first of all lets say your a private first class, if you got the game it does NOT necessarily mean that you have right to all the vehicles, some people dont seem to understand, that 2 guys who are experienced in lets say the helicopter, perform way better, and give better results to the team, ie taking the enemy chopper out time after time.

no enemy chopper is more tanks on the ground for our team, enables our team to cap flags and win the game..

As I state in my guide, communication is very important, if I would fly of with my friend private first class, wouldnt have communication, and he probally wont have any skill (believe me after 160 hours helicopter you know)

we will get taken down time after time by AA, enemy transport, enemy helicopters, just because my friend private first class must learn how to fly the helicopter..

You should learn in singleplayer, to not annoy other people..

And for the baseraping, if it annoys you, there is a big ESC button at the left top side of ur keyboard, feel free to press that, the other team is retarted enough, to stay on the carrier, not capping flags, and lose them all..

they must be punished for that.

all with all, m95 noob ejector for the win
chuuby
+19|6610
i dont think you should ever tk for planes or whatever. so you had it all round who cares if i jump in and fly it ten feet and die. i guess that just means you get ur plane back faster.
Entertayner
+826|6563

chuuby wrote:

i dont think you should ever tk for planes or whatever. so you had it all round who cares if i jump in and fly it ten feet and die. i guess that just means you get ur plane back faster.
How am I getting it back faster?! If you've run off with it then you go and crash it I have to wait for it to respawn AGAIN!

If you're gonna run off with my jet, do a good job and i'll be happy otherwise i'll tk you for it next time

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-07-29 09:45:38)

paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6732
You want to baserape thats fine.

You want to TK for Helis and Planes thats fine also.

You want to do this then its best to do it on a server that lets you.

You get kick or banned for doing it, then dont whine about it, just go play on another one.

You don't like the server rules, then just dont play there, go somewhere else.

Play by what the server rules says and they wont be a problem will they.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6634|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
as i have been hangin out on TS with the |TOP| guys i'm gonna jump into this here thread head first.

XstrangerdangerX wrote:

Firstly, I've never seen you guys but already I strongly disapprove of your clan's ethos.
Why? because we play to win? because we'll join the losing team rather than the winning team purely for the challenge of turning a game around with our teamwork?
i advise you come play a few rounds with some TOP members and use the VOIP to see how they play before slating those you dont even know.

XstrangerdangerX wrote:

Thirdly, you sound like a right tit.
As do you my good man.

FlashHeart wrote:

How are newer players ever going to get any good at the Helis if they get team killed by experienced players ,who should know better, every time they dare get near the damn thing ?
Singleplayer is the perfect place to practise helicopter skills as the bots are stupid enough to act like most of the noobs on servers anyway. And with the addition of Co-Op mode you and your pilot/gunner friend can team up and practise your skills TOGETHER without wasting one of the most valuable team assets on the battlefield.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6589|Seattle

XstrangerdangerX wrote:

butt fuck it.
Buttsecks?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6732

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

chuuby wrote:

How am I getting it back faster?! If you've run off with it then you go and crash it I have to wait for it to respawn AGAIN!

If you're gonna run off with my jet, do a good job and i'll be happy otherwise i'll tk you for it next time
Your Plane????
spawnofthemist
Banned

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

chuuby wrote:

chuuby.. wasting a jet like that allows the other teams jet to dominate the skies and cause general shit for your team.. possibly even keeping your jet grounded for the rest of the game if you're really unlucky..
if an experienced pilot goes in and takes that other jet out.. then the roles are reversed and you rape the shit out of them.. which is fun.. because you're winning.

Entertainer. good reply.

and elmo.. M95 Noob Ejector FTW.

paranoid101 wrote:

You get kick or banned for doing it, then dont whine about it, just go play on another one.

agreed.
AllmightyOz
+50|6478|United States - Ohio

XstrangerdangerX wrote:

butt fuck it.
that says it all.

FlashHeart wrote:

Are you really worried about them 'letting the team down', or are you more interested in preservng your k/d ratio and getting medals yourself ?
Yes I care about myself more than some other idiot who I am playing a GAME with on the internet.

Last edited by AllmightyOz (2006-07-29 10:05:16)

Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6495

elmo1337 wrote:

all with all, m95 noob ejector for the win
Entertayner
+826|6563

spawnofthemist wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

chuuby wrote:

chuuby.. wasting a jet like that allows the other teams jet to dominate the skies and cause general shit for your team.. possibly even keeping your jet grounded for the rest of the game if you're really unlucky..
if an experienced pilot goes in and takes that other jet out.. then the roles are reversed and you rape the shit out of them.. which is fun.. because you're winning.

Entertainer. good reply.

and elmo.. M95 Noob Ejector FTW.

paranoid101 wrote:

agreed.
*faints* A compliment from spawn....
spawnofthemist
Banned
yeah. be grateful. now kiss my e-feet.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6698|Antarctica
When a group of TOP members enter a server we play to win, usually joining the side thats getting blown to pieces already.  Getting some ppl who are on TS into the stronger vehicles is a must, (choppers, jets, armor) those hold the key to winning the round.  If I have been in a chopper half the round with a great pilot and doing my job, I'm not about to let some staff Sgt take the chopper just to be nice.  I will eject him in a heartbeat.  If he gets in the helicopter hes not going to do anything but get shot down, causing our ground troops some major headaches with the enemy heli.  However, if, and I mean if, because 99% of ppl who want to fly are idiots, there is another two guys who are very good and using coms that want the chopper, I'll let them have it next round.  If its to help the team, I WILL eject you from my chopper.   And don't give me this "you stat whore!!" stuff, I've already been stat wiped once (thankfully, I wouldn't want them back) and have no reason to play for points.  If I did I would already be a general again.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

TOP are cool, you should play some rounds with them if you haven't... I admit I used to think they were "evil padders who TK for choppres and partake in nefarious mischeif" but that was back when I was a BF2RS-bitch. Then I realized "i just care about my stats" and dropped the BF police act. I still heard bad things about TOP so I assumed they were a bunch of dicks... but just play some rounds on EA Official International (its an SF server) and you'll see that they just play to have fun. If they have to TK someone out of a plane to have fun, they'll do it. They don't waste time saying "omfg look at this guy's knife KDR and amount of time hes used it PADDER PADDER!!!111111" or whining about "omg i got banned froma server im gonna report those faggots to BFROE", they use their time to play the game with people with a similar philosophy. Hence the slogan: TOP, we have more fun than you.

This message was paid for by |TOP| =p just playin
Horse
+14|6548
TOP are a bunch of fucking twats who abuse their admin power by verbally sbusing you if you dare get in the gunner seat. If you dont get out then its a one way trip to "out of bounds". If they want a plane they kick you regardless "to make room for admin" when there are plenty of slots and dont bother playing as US on wake, storming Rambo style through the airfield and stealing the J10 to give you team a slight chance coz you will be kicked. As i say they are just a bunch of fucking little pricks who think they have a right to do anything and be unaccountable. I paid good money to play this game and i won`t be doing it on any of their point farming servers ever again... BE WARNED !!!!
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6732

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

When a group of TOP members enter a server we play to win, usually joining the side thats getting blown to pieces already.  Getting some ppl who are on TS into the stronger vehicles is a must, (choppers, jets, armor) those hold the key to winning the round.  If I have been in a chopper half the round with a great pilot and doing my job, I'm not about to let some staff Sgt take the chopper just to be nice.  I will eject him in a heartbeat.  If he gets in the helicopter hes not going to do anything but get shot down, causing our ground troops some major headaches with the enemy heli.  However, if, and I mean if, because 99% of ppl who want to fly are idiots, there is another two guys who are very good and using coms that want the chopper, I'll let them have it next round.  If its to help the team, I WILL eject you from my chopper.   And don't give me this "you stat whore!!" stuff, I've already been stat wiped once (thankfully, I wouldn't want them back) and have no reason to play for points.  If I did I would already be a general again.
Your chopper???.

Last edited by paranoid101 (2006-07-29 10:29:56)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

Horse wrote:

TOP are a bunch of fucking twats who abuse their admin power by verbally sbusing you if you dare get in the gunner seat. If you dont get out then its a one way trip to "out of bounds". If they want a plane they kick you regardless "to make room for admin" when there are plenty of slots and dont bother playing as US on wake, storming Rambo style through the airfield and stealing the J10 to give you team a slight chance coz you will be kicked. As i say they are just a bunch of fucking little pricks who think they have a right to do anything and be unaccountable. I paid good money to play this game and i won`t be doing it on any of their point farming servers ever again... BE WARNED !!!!
The most "abuse" I've seen has been TOP members kicking other TOP members for playful reasons, usually before the round starts.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6743

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

chuuby wrote:

and then ya get banned, then ya come here and complain
see the problem?

TOP gets banned like that (IMO) because of the reputation THEY built for themselves.

now that they are having to live with that rep, they cry.

i guess smurf village wasnt that far after all huh papa smurf?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard