souljar
+8|6476|Liverpool U.K
When these fools gonna sort the balance out , i mean come on how easy is it in a J-10 compared to all others . Am sick of seeing nubz jump teams all the time on wake servers so they can stay in the J-10 all day long , oh and if you happen to get it before they do you know that nubz gonna be checking ya landing gear out all the way through take off ( you have been punished for a team kill ) DIE DIE DIE DIE wanker !

Last edited by souljar (2006-07-30 03:33:22)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

im tired of seeing people complain...*cough*

jet fools make special forces even sweeter to enjoy
Defiance
+438|6662

You're not even complaining about the Jets.

You're bitching about the noobs who TK/get TKd for jets.

STOP PLAYING WAKE?!

In ebonix no less. What has this world come to.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-07-28 02:29:05)

USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6500|Daytona Beach, FL
I've stopped playing Wake altogether.. along with most of the Chinese maps for this very reason. I hate J-10s.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6586|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
ive stopped with vanilla and started spec force. they are fixing the fact the the f-35 always gets hit by missiles even in afterburnners even when a j-10 doesnt, so in the next patch f-35s will dodge missiles easier. frankly they should put it back to pre 1.21 except with the ranks and have the awards like they used to be.
souljar
+8|6476|Liverpool U.K

stryyker wrote:

Your tired of hearing people complain , Jet fools ! 1 I can say what the fuck i like 2 people call people jet fools coz they cant fly for shit 3 special forces , dont make me laugh n00b .
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6686|Howell, Mi USA

stryyker wrote:

Amen to that!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
souljar
+8|6476|Liverpool U.K

Defiance wrote:

You're not even complaining about the Jets.

You're bitching about the noobs who TK/get TKd for jets.

STOP PLAYING WAKE?!

In ebonix no less. What has this world come to.
Eeeeerr ....... It,s the unbalance with the aircraft thats causing this problem HELLO can you read !

I did mention this moron .  stop playing wake don't be a fuckin n00b , n00b !

Last edited by souljar (2006-07-30 08:32:57)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

souljar wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Your tired of hearing people complain , Jet fools ! 1 I can say what the fuck i like 2 people call people jet fools coz they cant fly for shit 3 special forces , dont make me laugh n00b .
yes, im quite sure i cant fly for shit <sarcasm>, just keep playing karkand, which im sure is what you do anyways.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6771|Great Brown North

souljar wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Please seperate the numbered points and ideas with some kind of punctuation It's confusing, and saying (or typing) fuck and n00b in the same paragraph (or in this case a really long sentence) makes you look like a 12 year old with ADHD. Or are you a 12 year old with ADHD? Oh well not like your opinion matters to anybody anyway, quit bitching and just stay away from the J-10?
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6690|NCFSU2
Sack of puppies.
souljar
+8|6476|Liverpool U.K

krazed wrote:

souljar wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Please seperate the numbered points and ideas with some kind of punctuation It's confusing, and saying (or typing) fuck and n00b in the same paragraph (or in this case a really long sentence) makes you look like a 12 year old with ADHD. Or are you a 12 year old with ADHD? Oh well not like your opinion matters to anybody anyway, quit bitching and just stay away from the J-10?
n00b ! stfu .
souljar
+8|6476|Liverpool U.K

stryyker wrote:

souljar wrote:

stryyker wrote:

yes, im quite sure i cant fly for shit <sarcasm>, just keep playing karkand, which im sure is what you do anyways.
Karkand , dont be a silly boy !

Theres plenty of knobs on this forum , so many clowns looking for sumit to flame . Dont worry about it clowns , you cant all be that good at this game . It,s just how it is (n00bz)

Last edited by souljar (2006-07-28 11:18:48)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

souljar wrote:

krazed wrote:

souljar wrote:

n00b ! stfu .
1. Your name is supposed to be "Soldier" not "souljar" or "soulja" these names are retarded.

2. If you're tired of seeing all these "nubz" as you put it get into "your" J10, don't play wake.

3. If you want ANYTHING taken seriously on these forums, type intelligently.

4. "n00b ! stfu ."? this is an absolutely pathetic insult, do you actually believe that you're going to get him to shut up? I doubt it, take your e-penis somewhere else.

5. Instead of point whoring in a J10, do something useful.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6586|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
all this arguing and none of you assholes noticed my post that actually solves the fucking problem
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

seymorebutts443 wrote:

ive stopped with vanilla and started spec force. they are fixing the fact the the f-35 always gets hit by missiles even in afterburnners even when a j-10 doesnt, so in the next patch f-35s will dodge missiles easier. frankly they should put it back to pre 1.21 except with the ranks and have the awards like they used to be.
This hardly solves the problem, and wheres your source? Without a source, you fail.
souljar
+8|6476|Liverpool U.K

PspRpg-7 wrote:

souljar wrote:

krazed wrote:

n00b ! stfu .
1. Your name is supposed to be "Soldier" not "souljar" or "soulja" these names are retarded.

2. If you're tired of seeing all these "nubz" as you put it get into "your" J10, don't play wake.

3. If you want ANYTHING taken seriously on these forums, type intelligently.

4. "n00b ! stfu ."? this is an absolutely pathetic insult, do you actually believe that you're going to get him to shut up? I doubt it, take your e-penis somewhere else.

5. Instead of point whoring in a J10, do something useful.
My name is meant to be what ? what the hell are you talking about . You want to look at your own name my friend , its not really making any sense . I was under the impression that anybody could have whatever name they wished .

If you want ANYTHING taken seriously on these forums, type intelligently.

Lol like telling people to only use the names that you say are right , sounds like you know what you are talking about there .

N00b and stfu are actually the exact right kind of words i have for the idiots who post replys to my comments saying n00b shit so stfu n00b .

e-penis , please explain this ? it does however sound like some kind of fantasy you may be having while browsing the xxx male only sites maybe .

J-10 whoring , i don't think you really understud what i said in the first place did you , you could try reading the whole post and understanding it before making stupid remarks (just a suggestion) i said i was sick of nubz jumping to china every round because all they can do is nub it up in a J-10 but thats probably down to the fact that the planes on this game are very UNBALANCED !

So i be seeing you on the field n00b and then we see whats what whatever your name is !

Last edited by souljar (2006-07-30 08:36:04)

Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

YOU NOOBZ, sorry, bt uv said it that many times its just repetative now, from what i hear, dice are making alterations to allow the F-35 to evade easier, the F-35 CAN actually evade, however in comparison to say, well a j-10 its a hell of a lot harder, and has no where near the succes rate.

Still, when infantry mode gets goin only jet/tank whores will be on so u can dog fight each other till ur heart is content, while I go and get my infantry stats to somewhere near acceptable,

Cheerio
souljar
+8|6476|Liverpool U.K

Bell wrote:

YOU NOOBZ, sorry, bt uv said it that many times its just repetative now, from what i hear, dice are making alterations to allow the F-35 to evade easier, the F-35 CAN actually evade, however in comparison to say, well a j-10 its a hell of a lot harder, and has no where near the succes rate.

Still, when infantry mode gets goin only jet/tank whores will be on so u can dog fight each other till ur heart is content, while I go and get my infantry stats to somewhere near acceptable,

Cheerio
Sounds like good news , about time they sorted it out . I look forward to the inf only senario . I hate tank whores .

As for repetative slang , if you dont like it , well fuck off n00b !
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6700

souljar wrote:

My name is ment to be what ? what the hell are you talking about . You want to look at your own name my friend , its not really making any sence . I was under the impression that anydody could have whatever name they wished .

Lol like telling people to only use the names that you say are right , sounds like you know what you are talking about there .

N00b and stfu are actually the exact right kind of words i have for the idiots who post replys to my comments saying n00b shit so stfu n00b .

e-penis , please explain this ? it does however sound like some kind of fantasy you may be having while browsing the xxx male only sites maybe .

J-10 whoring , i dont think you really understud what i said in the first place did you , you could try reading the whole post and understaning it before making stupid remarks (just a sugestion) i said i was sick of nubz jumping to china every round because all they can do is nub it up in a J-10 but thats probably down to the fact that the planes on this game are very UNBALANCED !

So i be seeing you on the field n00b and then we see whats what whatever your name is !
I didnt read that for obvious reasons, but I'd like to take this moment to ask you to please go cut yourself. its fun.
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6690|NCFSU2
Meh...
jOiNt_frAGGeR
+11|6645

souljar wrote:

When these fools gonna sort the balance out , i mean come on how easy is it in a J-10 compared to all overs . Am sick of seeing nubz jump teams all the time on wake servers so they can stay in the J-10 all day long , oh and if you happen to get it before they do you know that nubz gonna be checking ya landing gear out all the way through take off ( you have been punished for a team kill ) DIE DIE DIE DIE wanker !
done today around 10 punished TKs cause the 1 didn' t watch my landing gear or i bombed our HQ...because the yankees nearly captured it..and so on...i tried to help our poor infantry..what i got was an punish...nice deal help (in most cases combined w a kill)<--->punish; the other one jumped in front my gun..and punished...come on the punishing system is a nice idea x-punishes>kick...but c' mon every1 no nearly every1 is punishing 4 everything

t3h server rules like: kick 4 punishing accidental TKs..will result in an empty server thats laughable..so now im feeling a bit better

EDIT: balance...why an F-18 is much better an i got shutdown from a F-35B in a turn while i dropped my flares; maybe the missiles coul be fixed..but not more @all

Last edited by jOiNt_frAGGeR (2006-07-28 14:53:32)

']['error
Banned
+630|6635|The Netherlands
jep if you got an good pilot in the j10...he is unstopeble....
that's why i love the j10! but if im usmc I will get in f35 to help my team out, even if i get shot down after 1 min....that's why my k/d ratio of aviator is so low lol...but hey i don't care about K/D ratio
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6654|under there hayousaidunderwear
Can someone ban him....?

No one likes him.
souljar
+8|6476|Liverpool U.K

TehMyke wrote:

souljar wrote:

My name is ment to be what ? what the hell are you talking about . You want to look at your own name my friend , its not really making any sence . I was under the impression that anydody could have whatever name they wished .

J-10 whoring , i dont think you really understud what i said in the first place did you , you could try reading the whole post and understaning it before making stupid remarks (just a sugestion) i said i was sick of nubz jumping to china every round because all they can do is nub it up in a J-10 but thats probably down to the fact that the planes on this game are very UNBALANCED !

I didnt read that for obvious reasons, but I'd like to take this moment to ask you to please go cut yourself. its fun.
Did you think of that all by yourself , go cut yourself errrrrrrr no dickhead go fuck yourself .

Oh and dont tell lies , you did read it .

Last edited by souljar (2006-07-29 01:02:28)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard