Squads that don't follow Commands6%6% - 47
Spawn Campers11%11% - 83
Claymores7%7% - 49
Total: 695
Lt.Garbo
Commander God
+41|6654|Denver, CO
(Check All that Apply)

Feel free to post if your thing you hate most isn't in the poll.

Last edited by Lt.Garbo (2006-07-27 23:42:04)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6704|Antarctica
Hackers/Cheaters/Exploiters, Claymores, and Players that report stats padders (omgz!) all day instead of playing the game.  (Not hacks, they need to be reported.)
Cursed You
+64|6586|Idaho
commanders who dont command.

anyone who has to ask why will be added to my list of things to hate.
Madhadda1
+270|6543|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
claymores... i havnt played any sf map w/o seeing 100 on every flag.. ahhh i hate noobs...
Mista Smokes
+5|6604
people that report, they feel its there duty to get in other peoples business. STFU AND GET A LIFE =] people that report FTW!!
Hawk390
+27|6642|Melbourne, Australia
people who do those OMGZORZ! SO AND SO HAX! I GOT SCREENIE! i mean.......wtf, you sad sad buffalos..........covered in filth. i hate all of them
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6517|Adelaide, South Australia

Cursed You wrote:

Why?

you forgot to put in Jet Pilots. i hate jet pilots. all of them. helos are ok but i hate jet pilots. did i mention i hate jet pilots?
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6542|Sverige (SWE)
Almost all the options....

<> Kill young - Die old <>
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6559|Cheshire, UK

Cursed You wrote:

Spot On!
CrazyJeepDriver
+3|6631|Central Coast, NSW Australia
People who stand in front of jets, or TK for vehicles. Not that it applys to me much.

Also Commanders that dont Command.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6539|Doncaster UK

CrazyJeepDriver wrote:

People who stand in front of jets, or TK for vehicles. Not that it applys to me much.

Also Commanders that dont Command.
TEAM KILLING FOR JETS PISSES ME OFF!!!!!

now i fly like shit so i know to stay the fuck away from the jets, its better to have a l33t pilot flying for your team and actually helping you win the battle.

now i was on a TV2 server last night we had already lost one match and the next round loads up about 5 mins in i am always being raped by USMC jets and i am like where the fuck is our air support. spawned in at our airfield and there where about ten snipers with there M95s out teamkilling each other for the jets after watching this for a minute or too and writing to them saying STOP TEAMKILLING ASSHATS. (no reply they still team kill each other) i walked over with my trusty C4 and team killed all of them and said stop killing each other and fucking play. but that didnt work. end of rant!!!! thanks for reading lol.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6723|Twente, The Netherlands
My top 3:
1. Spawncampers (especially when they're camping the last flag you got).
2. Teamkillers = bad for me.
3. Commanders who aren't doing their job = loosing as a team = bad for me.
cohen1976
+14|6765
i hate jet pilots and jet pilots and.....jet pilots and jet pilots but most of al i hate ......jet pilots
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6822|St. Louis, MO
Hackers/Cheaters/Exploiters folowed by team killers and commanders that don't command.
pt_22
+9|6491
i hate server crashes most. they are like a level above on the hate scale!!!!
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6582|Finland
Server crashes, I get so f#%@ing pissed to them and I checked some from above, but I forgot them already.
Crazy-Madness
+8|6482
If i see people on a server who are  Stats Padding... than i get CRAZY      its so unfair to the others...

Commanders that dont command... its not so annoying but  if the enemy   use their UAV and you dont have one and need to play with your reactions...against a guy that  know where you are...

Squads that don't follow Commands.. well  then we loose..  what should i  do then ^^
Spawn Camping    is one of the biggest sh*t ive ever seen...spawn....dead...spawn...dead... ARGH
Claymores is  bullsh*t too...     because its like a chicken.. hiding and wait till they die by  claymore..
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6655|Birmingham
one thing that you forgot, ARTILLERY!!!!!!!!!
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6528

hakcers/exploiters. lol i was playing on a server yesterday where a guy could headhsot you from 100 feet away standing up with a PKM every single time. He went 24-0...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6564|England

Most of those. Next time, include Karkand as an option
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6708
servers that have the no base rape rule.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6528|Boston, MA
I hate cartillery. Last night I was playing a round with my bro, we had an armor convoy going and the commander must have dropped 3 artillery barrages and 6 vehicles on me trying to kill me, and then I finally died because I got out and somebody shot me. And board members like this:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Cursed You wrote:

Why?

you forgot to put in Jet Pilots. i hate jet pilots. all of them. helos are ok but i hate jet pilots. did i mention i hate jet pilots?
Why do people have to be such a friggin smart ass and reply like that? Are you like 4 years old or something?
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6625|Canada
commanders that dont command. hackers ect. dont really affect my gameplay. they rack up points and so on.
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6653

Dr_3V|L wrote:

My top 3:
1. Spawncampers (especially when they're camping the last flag you got).
2. Teamkillers = bad for me.
3. Commanders who aren't doing their job = loosing as a team = bad for me.
Ding ding ding!!!!!  Tell him what he's won Johnny!  Got to agree 100% with Dr Evil.

Teamkillers that do it for vehicles, or get tk'd on purpose (in front of jets, etc.) and then punish.  Accidental is no big deal...shit happens.

Commanders that don't answer requests and/or get in the middle of the fight.  Either get on the lines and fight, or get in a corner and support your team.  But don't be commander if you're going to fight. 

Spawncampers are just gay.  Either take the flag or move on.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6507|Daytona Beach, FL
- Commanders who don't command. (And morons who don't vote to mutiny!)

- Squad leaders who don't follow orders.

- Cartillery. (Commanders who do this are morons.)

- Spawn campers. (Especially the n00b snipers who aren't smart enough to change locations.)

- Stat padders. That's lame.

- Hackers/cheaters/exploiters. Get a life.

- Teamkillers. And lamers that blow up friendly assets.

- I hate claymores.. but that's a part of the game.. learn how to look down and be careful. (I didn't check that one.)

- N00bs who think they can fly.. yet they can't last more than 30 seconds.. then immediately respawn and run to the jet spawn point again.

- F-15E/Su-34 pilots who are oblivious of their weapons officer (#2 seat).

- Morons who try to start a political debate during a game - because you shoot them down/kill them too much.

- Squad leaders that fly. (When their squad is not air-based.)

- Lone-wolfs in squads.

- Trigger-happy noobs. (Blackhawk/Mi-17 gun spammers, APC side gun spammers)

- The J-10.

- N00b tubers.

- People with names like "PikachuWarrior"

- People who walk away from an uncapped flag. (Don't you know that the more ppl around a flag the faster it gets captured?!?!?)

- People with no situational awareness at all. (e.g. Watching a MiG-29 fly by and not react at all.)

Jeezus.. that's a lot LoL

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-07-28 17:07:54)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard